[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

nvm
Последняя редакция: Vezeil. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 15:52:55
"
Pinggwin написал:

Which suffix in your opnion would be better for this staff, double damage or double damage while focussed?

While focused
"
destroyermaker написал:
Would anyone mind taking a look at my profile (including stash) and telling me what I can improve at this stage? I'm in Act 6 and new, feeling kinda overwhelmed.

Keep in mind I'm getting premium tabs next sale and will have more currency then. And I know once I hit L62 I can look into better gear.

You are probably having mana issues. Either make 5L Incinerate setup and add Inspiration gem or swap one of the support gems in 4L for Inspiration support.
Rare body armour with life and resistances would be better too than that unique.
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 18:46:50
Noob quesiton just asking to be sure: build needs "+1 frenzy charges minimum enchant" on ring so immortal call can be useful? because I don't have this enchant yet and immortal call only lasts 1 second.

I guess steelskin is better w/o this enchant?
Idk am i blind or something but i can't find the passive skill tree link.
Tried ctrl + f and the first result at the top is invisible somewhere no idea what's going on.
I'm unclear about Atziri's Promise vs Cinderswallow. "Cinderswallow Urn is the best dps flask instead of Atziri's Promise." Do you mean Promise or Urn is better?
Последняя редакция: destroyermaker. Время: 3 февр. 2020 г., 8:55:04
"
maglorelame написал:
Noob quesiton just asking to be sure: build needs "+1 frenzy charges minimum enchant" on ring so immortal call can be useful? because I don't have this enchant yet and immortal call only lasts 1 second.

Id like to know the answer to this too, as I dont even see where we are gaining frenzy charges from lol
"
fX_Turbo написал:
"
maglorelame написал:

Id like to know the answer to this too, as I dont even see where we are gaining frenzy charges from lol

+1 minimum Frenzy has nothing to do with Immortal Call. It gives you more damage and cast speed.
Use Immortal Call.
"
destroyermaker написал:
I'm unclear about Atziri's Promise vs Cinderswallow. "Cinderswallow Urn is the best dps flask instead of Atziri's Promise." Do you mean Promise or Urn is better?

Cinderswallow will give more dps.
Atziri's Promise will give less dps but it also gives Chaos resistance.
Your choice...
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 4 февр. 2020 г., 6:27:05
"
joint77 написал:
Any idea what i can do further to improve my char regarding survability/dps? Currently i'm running only with lvl 3 enlightment as i cannot afford the lvl 4 one. Also, i took the purity of flesh life wheel in order to get some chaos resist (i think still need to grab more on my gear, i want to reach at least -20).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/joint77/characters

PS: Still need to work on the flask setup, so disregard atm.

Hello guys,

Any more recommendation for me? It is working very well atm, but what i can do further to improve my char? I did some important upgrades like suggested: change lvl 3 enlighten with level 4 enlighten (i was lucky with 8 ex drop >> Circle of Fear ring with best rolls for dmg), enchanted the helm with physical dmg converted to fire (feels great), changed the boots so i can get dmg fire penetration for bosses, minor upgrade for the statff regarding dps part (aimed for higher rolls on fire), bought Awakened Increased Area of Effect lvl 5; improved chaos resist a lot: -8 having now.

How much important is +1 to minimum Frenzy Charges? Currently i'm thinking to upgrade the Circle of Anguish ring - by adding increased fire dmg along with the buff effect of Ash - and the other ring as well. What do you think? Which is the most cost effective upgrade?

Also, perhaps I can do something more regarding the tree.

Thanks and best regards!

Последняя редакция: joint77. Время: 5 февр. 2020 г., 14:40:32

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация