[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
Hello boys and girls,

i've finally caught some time to work on this build and i've made a cluster version.
It will be able to push out up to 6 million dps on Shaper and i'm confident it will be able to clear all content no problemooo.

Will post it in about an hour so stay tunned. <3

suddenly I get the feeling I don't have enough exalts...

hahaha no worries it's nothing mindblowing cost wise :)
Looking forward to seeing the cluster version! I been messing around with the build a little bit with cluster jewels but haven't found anything crazy yet. This has been my most favorite build so far! I feel like I'm missing something tho, would you mind having a look at my setup and offer any advice to further improve it? I'm still looking to unveil my minimum frenzy charge craft for my ring and amulet.
"
MutantNinjaKenfo написал:
Looking forward to seeing the cluster version! I been messing around with the build a little bit with cluster jewels but haven't found anything crazy yet. This has been my most favorite build so far! I feel like I'm missing something tho, would you mind having a look at my setup and offer any advice to further improve it? I'm still looking to unveil my minimum frenzy charge craft for my ring and amulet.

I've posted cluster version :)
"

so I have questions :)

that's a lot less total life - i get one shotted now so often, i'll never see 95 unless the evade works better

mana cost of 3 even with enlighten 4.. that'll take some regen fiddling

Kaom's - you removed the "fixes" - is pob smart enough now to get the numbers correct?

changes to add chaos res - does it matter more now? I have sirus ready and waiting for me, haven't tried him yet as I have no meaningful chaos res atm

is someone running this currently?
"
"

so I have questions :)

that's a lot less total life - i get one shotted now so often, i'll never see 95 unless the evade works better

mana cost of 3 even with enlighten 4.. that'll take some regen fiddling

Kaom's - you removed the "fixes" - is pob smart enough now to get the numbers correct?

changes to add chaos res - does it matter more now? I have sirus ready and waiting for me, haven't tried him yet as I have no meaningful chaos res atm

is someone running this currently?

You will have to install Forked PoB from the link i provided to see all

you prob haven't seen all details

-block will be maxed vs attacks and spell block is pretty high

-resistances are 76% with Soul of Steel anointment (gold oils are like 60-65c), more phys mitigation, some armour, 3 endurance charges thru cluster jewels, more chaos res, Vines will give 10% reduced damage taken vs bosses

-2x more damage means things die faster and you are less exposed to danger

-Incinerate won't leave corpses because of cluster jewel (Cremator)

-mana regen is fine

Overall i think its better even though it has less life. Also you can craft Vermilion rings and use catalysts for more life if you want.
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 23 апр. 2020 г., 16:14:31
"

You will have to install Forked PoB from the link i provided to see all

you prob haven't seen all details

-block will be maxed vs attacks and spell block is pretty high

-resistances are 76% with Soul of Steel anointment (gold oils are like 60-65c), more phys mitigation, some armour, 3 endurance charges thru cluster jewels, more chaos res, Vines will give 10% reduced damage taken vs bosses

-2x more damage means things die faster and you are less exposed to danger

-Incinerate won't leave corpses because of cluster jewel (Cremator)

-mana regen is fine

Overall i think its better even though it has less life. Also you can craft Vermilion rings and use catalysts for more life if you want.

took it for a small spin last night

https://pastebin.com/aeBHj4Vf

this new version doubled my dps numbers with some of my existing gear

1.5ex for 3 golden oils for the neck.. ouch... I've never looted a golden oil.. in any league.. back to the chaos recipe again..

and any worthwhile boots with tailwind and some decent life.. double wow.. that's definitely the new meta / hot mod

the roots are somewhat annoying when mapping, in the hideout when moving back and forth crafting they are ANNOYING AF

I think there is a bug with them as well.. anyone else out there get them yet? I can't right click and remove that gem from the tree.. only can refund the point to disable it

it's nice having cremator back.. I played with it at league start, but couldn't spare the points of an 8 link gem in the old build. it makes delving and mapping MUCH easier, as there is nothing left to explode or gotcha after killing things

it's interesting to see the endurance charges pop in and out, which actually gives feedback we are blocking things. before this, there was really no way to know if all of our avoidance and evasion and block % was actually working

as a side note, unless I'm missing something, you're POB is bugged mana cost wise, mine stayed at 1
"

took it for a small spin last night

https://pastebin.com/aeBHj4Vf

this new version doubled my dps numbers with some of my existing gear

1.5ex for 3 golden oils for the neck.. ouch... I've never looted a golden oil.. in any league.. back to the chaos recipe again..

and any worthwhile boots with tailwind and some decent life.. double wow.. that's definitely the new meta / hot mod

the roots are somewhat annoying when mapping, in the hideout when moving back and forth crafting they are ANNOYING AF

I think there is a bug with them as well.. anyone else out there get them yet? I can't right click and remove that gem from the tree.. only can refund the point to disable it

it's nice having cremator back.. I played with it at league start, but couldn't spare the points of an 8 link gem in the old build. it makes delving and mapping MUCH easier, as there is nothing left to explode or gotcha after killing things

it's interesting to see the endurance charges pop in and out, which actually gives feedback we are blocking things. before this, there was really no way to know if all of our avoidance and evasion and block % was actually working

as a side note, unless I'm missing something, you're POB is bugged mana cost wise, mine stayed at 1

Endurance charges come from channeling.

Vines break instantly with Flame Dash. You can take out gem on right click, it asks for refund. I have it in my current build.

You can get solid Tailwind boots for 2ex.

Survivability? Dying?
"

Endurance charges come from channeling.

Vines break instantly with Flame Dash. You can take out gem on right click, it asks for refund. I have it in my current build.

You can get solid Tailwind boots for 2ex.

Survivability? Dying?

not endurance charges, power charge, different icon. I see them now randomly, which I assume is tied to enabling Whirling Barrier

I'm being dumb with the gem.. it was late :) right clicking on the Patience skill won't turn it off.. have to unallocate the skill *smacks forehead*

nothing to report on survive ability yet.. just did a couple low level maps to trial run the build.. that was a lot of changes and double checking :)

if I can find Niko tonight, I'll take it delving, that'll test it, I'm 190+ in depth trying to find the Grand Arch for a damn map

Ahh the cluster version. Where to start ;). It's been fun so far, a lot of fun really. since the switch, I've tried a few things to give my test of the build. I've done a Simulacrum run and managed to make it to wave 19 before getting ambushed by both delirium boss's lol. Bad luck for me but oh well. I've fought Minotaur and that was a cake walk, and I went on to fight Shaper and tbh that was very easy! Currently I'm delving around 230 and that's been ok for the most part. I really gotta use all my flask immediately after cool down just to be safe but it works! Now just to get to uber elder and try that one out, I'm excited for it! :)! I gotta admit tho, I really do miss that 7k life pool.. that was nice. I had saw you mentioned something about trying a vermillion ring and I gave crafting one a go and managed to get something ok to hold me over. I still run into instances where 1 or 2 hits will destroy me or kill me completely which can be shocking when not expected. Overall I'm enjoying it! Thank you for updating. Oh and those roots are very annoying haha
First time PoE player and decided to settle on your incinerate build (evasion version) for 3.10. Held up really well to Sirus AL5 (died 5 times due to Sirus bingo) but I had already started to experiment with some cluster jewels - the large and medium jewels you recommend were ones I had already slotted in.

Really look forward to trying the updated block build + chaos res focus, hopefully it makes surviving physical easier and adds even more damage, thanks!

Also, I have a lot more currency now...makes respeccing and gearing up a lot less painful. At least I don't need to buy orbs of regret anymore.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация