[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Thank you for making this build. I've been having a blast and min-maxing this build is a ton of fun.

I've started to experiment with cluster jewels a while ago, however the way you did it is even better than what i had. thank you for that.

All of the content is pretty easily doable including AL8 Sirus and Wave 20 Simulacrum. Now only Lvl 100 is left.
"
buckr49 написал:
I am being killed very easily by mobs at higher level maps. What can I do with my build to help with this?

You have to upgrade your gear. Start from the right flasks.
"
Fanzal написал:
Torstein, can you prove your decision to choose Rot-resist instead Blessed passive skill in small cluster jewel. Thank you

You can go with Blessed too :)
"
SpoonFork написал:
Thank you for making this build. I've been having a blast and min-maxing this build is a ton of fun.

Скрытый текст

I've started to experiment with cluster jewels a while ago, however the way you did it is even better than what i had. thank you for that.

All of the content is pretty easily doable including AL8 Sirus and Wave 20 Simulacrum. Now only Lvl 100 is left.

Tyvm sir, glad you are pushing it :D
"
laptmdre написал:
Hello, first thanks for the guide it helps me a lot, as my second character i think i did more or less well, i enjoying the build overall :D.

Torstein can you took a look to my character and give me some tips to get little better, im still missing the right flasks, but some tips about gear if i am doing something wwrong as some tip to help in survibality, thanks in advance.

srry for my english is something bad hehe.

Ty mate :)

Flasks are crucial part of every good build, sort them out asap.

Rest of the gear looks fine but life rolls could be little better. Try to get rare jewels with Increased max life.
done

see you next league
Последняя редакция: frotzthedragon. Время: 29 апр. 2020 г., 23:49:01
Hi, I cant afford large cluster jewel with those 3 passives posted in guide and want to pick something else in place of Master of Fire. Is -10% fire res on mobs better than some, for example, +30% elemental dmg passives? Im new to the game and have no idea how to compare such things.

Thanks in advance
Последняя редакция: Nerou. Время: 1 мая 2020 г., 11:03:38
Hi, im trying this build and im enjoying it so far, but whats the point of the skitterbots? i dont understand
Последняя редакция: vinny0122. Время: 1 мая 2020 г., 21:43:41
Hi ! sorry if you answered this already but how do you manage your mana ? i see on pob that incinerate only costs 4 mana(following cluster build) i have a ring with the channeling craft but it still costs me 12 and i cant play without mana flask.. i really don't know what im missing help please !
"
CaptainCix написал:
Hi ! sorry if you answered this already but how do you manage your mana ? i see on pob that incinerate only costs 4 mana(following cluster build) i have a ring with the channeling craft but it still costs me 12 and i cant play without mana flask.. i really don't know what im missing help please !

Nevermind i forgot to put inspiration on the gem links my bad !

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация