[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
MutantNinjaKenfo написал:
Ahh the cluster version. Where to start ;). It's been fun so far, a lot of fun really. since the switch, I've tried a few things to give my test of the build. I've done a Simulacrum run and managed to make it to wave 19 before getting ambushed by both delirium boss's lol. Bad luck for me but oh well. I've fought Minotaur and that was a cake walk, and I went on to fight Shaper and tbh that was very easy! Currently I'm delving around 230 and that's been ok for the most part. I really gotta use all my flask immediately after cool down just to be safe but it works! Now just to get to uber elder and try that one out, I'm excited for it! :)! I gotta admit tho, I really do miss that 7k life pool.. that was nice. I had saw you mentioned something about trying a vermillion ring and I gave crafting one a go and managed to get something ok to hold me over. I still run into instances where 1 or 2 hits will destroy me or kill me completely which can be shocking when not expected. Overall I'm enjoying it! Thank you for updating. Oh and those roots are very annoying haha

Roots break instantly when you use Flame Dash

ty for the feedback :)

"
dinodinodino написал:
First time PoE player and decided to settle on your incinerate build (evasion version) for 3.10. Held up really well to Sirus AL5 (died 5 times due to Sirus bingo) but I had already started to experiment with some cluster jewels - the large and medium jewels you recommend were ones I had already slotted in.

Really look forward to trying the updated block build + chaos res focus, hopefully it makes surviving physical easier and adds even more damage, thanks!

Also, I have a lot more currency now...makes respeccing and gearing up a lot less painful. At least I don't need to buy orbs of regret anymore.

Glad you made it so far with this build playing PoE for the first time, that's a big thing! :)
HF
How integral is cremator on the large cluster jewel?
Could any of the other fire centric noteables fill the spot alright such as
smoking remains or burning bright?
Последняя редакция: vanderhoeven. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 19:20:51
I'm still a pretty low level but with the gears i have gets me 1.7m shaper dps if i set my level to 94 to get the nodes missing. Currently its around 1.4m. still a long way from the full build PoB. :D

I know helm and boots enchant does wonders on boss killings, but its so expensive at the moment(would you advise ridding of atziri's step for the enchant? is the spell dodge really worth it?)

I'm also still missing aspect of the spider. Mainly because juggling res is a serious pain plus essence crafting the opal rings is outrageous(due to the fact that noone ever replies when you're buying them).

I did try to figure things out to go block instead of dodge as the staff gives pretty good DPS boost for this, but i don't see good block nodes on the tree. I guess the cluster jewels would be needed to go for this setup?

PS: any interesting prefix to go for the helm? its missing a prefix

any tips/comments will be greatly appreciated.

Slightly unrelated, but for the build I mtx'd my character to emulate that fan-art on the main post. Authentic build experience 8)
"
vanderhoeven написал:
How integral is cremator on the large cluster jewel?
Could any of the other fire centric noteables fill the spot alright such as
smoking remains or burning bright?

Yeah sure
"
exraven0829 написал:
I'm still a pretty low level but with the gears i have gets me 1.7m shaper dps if i set my level to 94 to get the nodes missing. Currently its around 1.4m. still a long way from the full build PoB. :D
Скрытый текст

I know helm and boots enchant does wonders on boss killings, but its so expensive at the moment(would you advise ridding of atziri's step for the enchant? is the spell dodge really worth it?)

I'm also still missing aspect of the spider. Mainly because juggling res is a serious pain plus essence crafting the opal rings is outrageous(due to the fact that noone ever replies when you're buying them).

I did try to figure things out to go block instead of dodge as the staff gives pretty good DPS boost for this, but i don't see good block nodes on the tree. I guess the cluster jewels would be needed to go for this setup?

PS: any interesting prefix to go for the helm? its missing a prefix

any tips/comments will be greatly appreciated.

You can craft either small hybrid life or % of phys damage taken as fire i think.

Spell dodge is worth it.
"
vanderhoeven написал:

Slightly unrelated, but for the build I mtx'd my character to emulate that fan-art on the main post. Authentic build experience 8)

xD
I am being killed very easily by mobs at higher level maps. What can I do with my build to help with this?
Hello, first thanks for the guide it helps me a lot, as my second character i think i did more or less well, i enjoying the build overall :D.

Torstein can you took a look to my character and give me some tips to get little better, im still missing the right flasks, but some tips about gear if i am doing something wwrong as some tip to help in survibality, thanks in advance.

srry for my english is something bad hehe.
Torstein, can you prove your decision to choose Rot-resist instead Blessed passive skill in small cluster jewel. Thank you

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация