[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

So, our weapon, helm and body links are set in place. Here is my thoughts on 8 gems left (assuming no unset rings and avian chest, so no aura)

1 Vaal MS (9800 shield for our build, instant, stack with barrier, can be abused with soul ripper flask)
2 Pride/Haste
3 Dread banner
4 Flame dash
5 Convocation
6 Enduring cry (5 charges are op as fuck, long duration 14 sec)
7,8a Discipline + Golem
7,8b F&S + Maim
Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 21:18:09
First off.........thanks Qlida for all your work on the guide. I had a lot of success with one of your earlier iterations of the build last league and honestly never checked back in for updates or changes. Ran 6L Zombies and 6L Vaal skellies the whole league. The build literally melted everything on the Atlas up to and including Uber Elder. 99% of the time all I did was leap slap and chug run speed pots while the pets annihilated everything. Pretty sure this isn't the play style GGG intended, but it was a welcome change from my typical zdps builds.

Keep up the great work, looking forward to trying the build again this league despite all of the changes.
450% more life

Скрытый текст

we will need all dem dps
Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 23:09:49
Hi
The Pob for 3.9 no skeleton?
so zombies is ok for dps even after nerf nice <3
Hmm throw whatever a T16 boss is now in there (10-12.5 million HP) times 5 and you have 50 million+ HP minibosses in the league mechanic. I sincerely hope not, especially with all the new drops being gated behind the new bosses!

Summoners will be fine. 5 million DPS is trivial and that's good enough. I wanted to start with an ice shot deadeye and just work my way up gradually. Guess that's not happening.
"
xardas149 написал:
@jlh165

Honestly I like most of the skill setup u posted some pages ago because I would rather stab myself irl then murder my skilltree and gemslots for a warcry.

But really no feeding frenzy in the zombie setup? I just seems way to dogshit to play without imho. What would you say is the best setup when you HAD to use it?

In my experience with the build in SSF, the endurance charges are pretty awesome. You'll always be in the middle of heat and they can help with resistances, which you may need if you like Skitterbots and start pilling up uniques. This is not something to depend on though. Just another layer if you run our of your warding flask on an area where you're cursed with elemental weakness. I may never have needed it, but it felt like a nice utility. The Enduring Cry also regens you by a bit as soon as cast, which adds as another bit of survivability. You could try. It only takes one socket, no changes to the tree.
"
Qlidascope написал:
The question is though, what to drop thats worth the increase though. I feel like the gain is very minor to what else we got going on at this point. *Cries in 4.0 links*
I presume you were talking about Golem + Feeding Frenzy there. It really falls into the same category we were in in 3.7. You invested much more into your auras. I ran Pride, Discipline, Aspect of the Avian, Dread Banner, and L1 Clarity. I got my reservation from Saqawal’s a Nest and L5 Enlightened, which saved me from having to invest anything into the tree. This go around I’m looking at dropping Enlightened for a gem slot and spending 4 points into mana reservation. In both cases I loose out on an aura you have, but I can make up for it elsewhere. I also hated using a Enduring Cry, so even if Chaos Golem is much worse, I still prefer it. It all boils down to personal preference. Generosity falls into the same category that it provides benefit without investing into reservation. Awakened Generosity will also probably be one of the cheaper ones.

Really though, all I ask is you pick one build for the guide and go for it, maybe updating it a few weeks in after you’ve tested various mechanics. All that skellies, not skellies; chaos, not chaos last league just confused people. At the very least we have to wait and see what crafting will look like. My guess is roll +1 Socketed gems and T1-2 strength, craft +2 support gems, and slam 3 of the new boss exalts. It very well might be possible all 3 slams can provide an additional link. 9 link zombies... And the forums say melee is dead, bah.
skellies vs not skellies -> just replace body links, easy

chaos vs not chaos -> 3000% more armor doesn't do shit for our minions dps. on top of it we have brutality+
"
Qlidascope написал:
One thing i want to discuss with you guys..

Elder stygianvise over Heavy elder belt? I'd say its an easy no-brainer as it'd give us the posibility to get taunt, blind etc. on our minions quite easily aswell as consistently?

Also working on adding the last awakenened gems to the build ^^

From a more casual line of sight, Heavy Belt gives us needed Strength on top, but you get that also from a not elderbase tho.

I personally would say Elder Stygian Vise will be the best option, get a Stats Life / Flat Str, Inc %attributes + x and use a nice Ghastly Jewel for extra stuff like Taunt or speed or what ever.

But that is one of the last upgrades tho.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Elder Stygian drop chances feels like once per few doctors even with elder influence all around the atlas :D

Feels like on such late stage of the build we should fill out str reqs from other gear and get stygian, but at what cost!

Or we expecting a huge elder/shaper base gear drops with buffed scarabs?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация