[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
InsidiousR написал:
Elder Stygian drop chances feels like once per few doctors even with elder influence all around the atlas :D

Feels like on such late stage of the build we should fill out str reqs from other gear and get stygian, but at what cost!

Or we expecting a huge elder/shaper base gear drops with buffed scarabs?

Nah, Qlida ment that we will be able to transfere influences on items to another Item of the same type.

In theory we should be able to transfere the elder influence from any belt to any belt we want. If unlucky, is has to be exactly the same type. We'll see.

Even if they are rare as fuck, at least we have something to chase tho.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
So what are the links for 5l and 6l Zombies/Skellies?
Do we use any new support gems apart from Mulstrike plus?
Последняя редакция: gorionn. Время: 13 дек. 2019 г., 6:12:05
Thoughts on using minion speed since we lost a lot of minion movement speed?
Is there any change to the skill trees since the nerfs/changes?
Последняя редакция: Vanura. Время: 14 дек. 2019 г., 9:22:35
@Vanura it's already in the 3.9 pastebin on first page, there are leveling trees included
"
Loocid написал:
Thoughts on using minion speed since we lost a lot of minion movement speed?

I was wondering the same.
With the damage nerf, slam nerf, support gem nerfs, and speed nerf.

How much slower are the zombies / minions now and how does the build feel, Quality of life wise with the minion speed nerf?
"
scathach95 написал:
@Vanura it's already in the 3.9 pastebin on first page, there are leveling trees included

Ah, totally missed it. Thanks!
i played arround with vaal axe +fortify. do you think that will be good?
"
Vadash написал:
skellies vs not skellies -> just replace body links, easy

chaos vs not chaos -> 3000% more armor doesn't do shit for our minions dps. on top of it we have brutality+
That’s not at all what I was talking about. Skellies were originally in body armour and slowly phased out. I’m saying just keep them out of the guide except for leveling. Chaos was with 4W Triad Grip. Sure, the damage is sexy, but Shaper’s Touch brings much more to the table, and it’s much, much easier to obtain, even now. There’s a reason TG went from 5c to 7-8 ex with 4 white sockets.

"
topperharly написал:
Maybe. No one really knows what weapons/crafting will look like. The uniques should be easy and cheap enough to start off with, and the elites will test out all the crafting mods for us. 👍
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 13 дек. 2019 г., 8:47:37
"
topperharly написал:

>Hybrid Physical Damage and Support/Spell Damage and Support modifiers can no longer roll on two-handed weapons.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация