[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php#maim

maim support is back as one of the adjudicator orb mods
"
Aico написал:
http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php#maim

maim support is back as one of the adjudicator orb mods

Unless I'm reading your link incorrectly, the new adjudicator mods are chance to maim on hit (maybe we can do something with this and cyclone although my first instinct is that it won't be worth it), but do NOT include "socketed gems are supported by lvl X maim" which was the important part of the affix.
Последняя редакция: Aesaa. Время: 13 дек. 2019 г., 14:07:43
BTW, why Chaos Golem instead of Carrion Golem? The latter adds some life and flat phys damage to the zombies, helping output dps. It also attacks in area if we want to link maim to the golem before we can have all the auras.
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
xardas149 написал:
@jlh165

Honestly I like most of the skill setup u posted some pages ago because I would rather stab myself irl then murder my skilltree and gemslots for a warcry.

But really no feeding frenzy in the zombie setup? I just seems way to dogshit to play without imho. What would you say is the best setup when you HAD to use it?

You can do feeding frenzy if you like. It might not even be needed to use meatshield, however it seems pretty good if you know how the play the build. For clearing i couldn't feel a difference and for fights like shaper etc. i didn't feel anything either. However it is really a choice that comes down to the individual ^^

As for endurance charges and enduring cry, why u no like ;-;

If we had to use meatshield to make zombies work it build could be considered dead anyways. No way in hell am I actively making those fuckers even dumber.

I played summoners for longer then you may even play the game xD
(I dont even know how i ever put up with the bullshit of snapshotting)

I know quite well how retarded they are without. Maybe I just have a way higher standard of what I consider reasonable, but no way in hell I take non aggresive mindset minions with shit like legion and blight in the game

If not for HC the warcry is just not needed defensive layer that wastes a gemslot and we need literally everyone

Qjlh165 maybe you didnt see my post. what gem you think i could most likely replace with feeding frenzy?
"
xardas149 написал:
Qjlh165 maybe you didnt see my post. what gem you think i could most likely replace with feeding frenzy?

First of all, I have no intention of using Meat Shield. That may change, but if you're going off of what Qlida posted, replace that. If you're going off what I posted, I haven't a clue which links those were, lol. My latest links were

Raise Zombie
- Awakened Melee Physical Damage
- Awakened Brutality
- Awakened Multistrike
- Empower
- Impale

I may choose to drop Impale, Melee Phys, or Brutality depending on where the dps falls and/or budget choices. I haven't really looked into any of it. I'm going to try without Feeding Frenzy and link it to my golem in order to continue receiving the buff. I may choose to use Minion Speed in place of one of the gems. Minion Speed also allows for a boss swap with Minion Damage (I have no intention of leveling up it's awakened version, only marginally better).

"
TomHanks83 написал:
BTW, why Chaos Golem instead of Carrion Golem? The latter adds some life and flat phys damage to the zombies, helping output dps. It also attacks in area if we want to link maim to the golem before we can have all the auras.

Unless I missed something in 3.9, all it does is provide flat damage to Zombies, no life (life mod is exclusive to the Carrion Golem). The damage is decent early on, but once you get L30 Zombies it provides very little dps, probably 2-3% after the zombie nerfs (and that's assuming they didn't also nerf the rate of added damage).
Grab while its cheap ^^

Defencive zombies (meat shield) is only good for big PoB dps
Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 14 дек. 2019 г., 3:00:34
they will be cheap, often drop out, and few will play through zombies in view of such massive nerfs
"
SM5T005 написал:
they will be cheap, often drop out, and few will play through zombies in view of such massive nerfs

Zombies got massive nerfs?
Are we even playing the same game here?
Just a small HP loss nothing else
"
NoBo1 написал:
"
SM5T005 написал:

Dan is playing zombie with life and meatshield and they keep dying while bruising maps. So a normal player without defensive gem on zombie will surely have to resummon every couple packs or on boss.

Now im not saying it wont work but, you used to be able to just meatshield them and they were close to unkillable until much higher tier. We may have to spec into more life node from MY point of view..idk much yet, havent had the time to play much.Hopefully i am completely wrong.
"
NoBo1 написал:

30k hp lost its small? ok. And they’re twice slower now, I directly see how my dumb zombie stands still for a second and waits before it hits (I have level 30 zombies in the bow)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация