[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
ojejku написал:
Appreciate long post ;) I've read it all. I think that at the end dps wise it's more or less the same thing, ll + zealotry, and to be honest if we had 1/3 of that dmg it would still be great. I just wanted my personal take on LL.

I'm already at 8.5k es, but testing some other stuff, and I just hit with 300 alts and one imprint that I didn't use at the end ;)

There's a chance I'll dump my first maxed zombie/skellie character that has like 70ex gear worth crafted myself on it and will max this out.
I was lucky with first craft for that character as well:

Nice staff! :D

And yeah. I think if you wanna go with shavs, do it up. I personally find it a bit more restricting and (in general) not as budget friendly though.

Maybe try to incorporate a clarity %Max mana as extra max ES watcher's eye into your build if you have the budget for it. Should be good for at least 1k ES.
I updated my previous post a bit ;)

Forgot to ask a question, did you consider crafting 30% chance to deal double damage while focused instead of crit chance for spells? It would be 50 in total, I think Mathil did some math some time ago, when he was playing his shock nova inquisitor and it was just insane burst dmg. I also wish I had another socket in CWDT setup so I could put cold snap to generate frenzies ;) Once I get my hands on that flask I'll swap PF for CS.

Heh, no need to wait, swapped my flask standard sulphur flask, and PF to CS, frenzy generation is just awesome in this build, plus we can spam vaal cold snap now and then! That is another tip to your guide possibly.
Последняя редакция: ojejku. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 14:58:30
"
ojejku написал:
I updated my previous post a bit ;)

Forgot to ask a question, did you consider crafting 30% chance to deal double damage while focused instead of crit chance for spells? It would be 50 in total, I think Mathil did some math some time ago, when he was playing his shock nova inquisitor and it was just insane burst dmg. I also wish I had another socket in CWDT setup so I could put cold snap to generate frenzies ;) Once I get my hands on that flask I'll swap PF for CS.

Heh, no need to wait, swapped my flask standard sulphur flask, and PF to CS, frenzy generation is just awesome in this build, plus we can spam vaal cold snap now and then! That is another tip to your guide possibly.

I did consider it, but then I dislike the Focus mechanic in general. But it's an option if you need to extra delete guardians. ^_^

as for Cold Snap, I like it until you have access to frenzy charge mod on chest.

I am in process of trying to get T1 Spell Crit AND that frenzy mod on a good chest. That would be ideal.
hey,

big thanks for the awesome guidance and idea for that build.

Iam currently still on the first variant, but plan to move into hybrid crit variant. But one question. My PoB Numbers are far far far away from your damage. i dont even have 10% for your damage according to pob.

Could you have a look onto my char pls and tell me if iam missing something elemental ?
"
everdream2k написал:
hey,

big thanks for the awesome guidance and idea for that build.

Iam currently still on the first variant, but plan to move into hybrid crit variant. But one question. My PoB Numbers are far far far away from your damage. i dont even have 10% for your damage according to pob.

Could you have a look onto my char pls and tell me if iam missing something elemental ?

It's okay if you're damage is substantially lower than mine. Mine is meant to represent the pinnacle of what we can achieve. Btw, up to 1 Million per ball now. :D (well, if I want to use flammability instead of enfeeble that is)

As for the tree/gear. I would highly recommend going for the Non-crit Hybrid version for the time being. I was able to do all content on that variant easy enough. Crit version really wants you to have a Multimodded 7L Staff on a Crit Staff base.

Crit version also inherently gets less total eHP so you have to have great gear to make up for that.

It's really just a budget thing. Get the staff squared away (most expensive and frustrating part) and then worry about speccing into crit.

Also drop the duration nodes :P
Hope this helps!

So we made some UPGRAAAADES!!!!

Goodness Gravicius, GREAT BALLZ OF FIRE

PSA for everybody:
If you're having lag issues, try swapping Spell Cascade for Spell Echo

Echo takes a little longer to ramp up but puts less strain on the server it seems. It has a smaller damage penalty and also makes close to the same amount of balls per second. it makes 6 each time you spend mana. I haven't done all the math, but it should be close to the damage of spell cascade overall, but it might help if you've been beating up your poor old video card ;)
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 4:10:31
thanks for the fast reply :) i apreciate.

Iam allready sitting on that staff.

Failing currently hard on 6 linking that bit**. Invested aprox accumulated 3ex now -.-
Would be cool also to make some movement skill on CWDT to make it like old PP VD. Unfortunately bodyswap instead of Frost Wall works so-so (
Well i thought a lot about this build and in my opinion this build as ll is definetly the better version if its a bif if u cant get chaos resistance. I tried a lot but with auls amulet its rly hard to get good chaos resistence if u want some rly good gear. I will sell my auls and will move to ll version i think still unsure though
What chaos resistance would be sufficient for this build though?
Последняя редакция: reggie_gakil. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 6:45:57
Two small upgrades, did mastermind and got lucky drop with crit chance (need to divine it):

and:

so I can drop blood immunity flask completely having 1.1k es regen and that jewel.
I also opened my profile in case anybody wants to follow my LL version.
"
reggie_gakil написал:
Well i thought a lot about this build and in my opinion this build as ll is definetly the better version if its a bif if u cant get chaos resistance. I tried a lot but with auls amulet its rly hard to get good chaos resistence if u want some rly good gear. I will sell my auls and will move to ll version i think still unsure though
What chaos resistance would be sufficient for this build though?

I would go for about 50% with Shakari pantheon. I use the dual res + chaos res crafts and that helps alot. Also if you're have troubles with resists, speccing to Alira if you haven't already, will help.

LL is less eHP and less damage. I've outlined my thoughts on it a few times. I think it's good, but not best.

"
lexplua написал:
Would be cool also to make some movement skill on CWDT to make it like old PP VD. Unfortunately bodyswap instead of Frost Wall works so-so (

Unfortunately it's too random when it targets yourself. Haha. But I feel ya.

"
ojejku написал:
Two small upgrades, did mastermind and got lucky drop with crit chance (need to divine it):

and:

so I can drop blood immunity flask completely having 1.1k es regen and that jewel.
I also opened my profile in case anybody wants to follow my LL version.

Nice upgrades!

Can you give me a PoB pastebin for your character? I'm thinking of reviewing it and adding a LL tree for people who want to do that.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 11:01:01

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация