[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

So I started following this guide at the beginning of the league and I see that alot has been updated. Is +2 to support gems and empower lv4 no longer recommended? That's the setup I have and I'm wondering what the damage difference is between the previous setup vs the new crit staff.
"
Refractia написал:
So I started following this guide at the beginning of the league and I see that alot has been updated. Is +2 to support gems and empower lv4 no longer recommended? That's the setup I have and I'm wondering what the damage difference is between the previous setup vs the new crit staff.

So my original theory craft with pretty good gear was up to about 300k per ball with empower 4.

I have 922k per ball.

Empower 4 can be dropped for Intensify as it's a much bigger damage boost, even with +2 Supports craft (note:+2 supports in staff is still very good).

That said, if you're not trying to flex your DPS muscles to be number 1 on poe.ninja.....

You may not need to take it to quite the extent that I have ^^'
A Block staff is arguably better than a crit one for being generally well-rounded as it does make a rather noticeable difference in your defenses.

"
Gryphenprey написал:
I have 922k per ball.

Can I kindly inquire on your tooltip DPS?
im sitting at 650k dmg per ball fully buffed and having 66k without buffs tooltip. Dmg is ridiculous it took me 1-2 seconds to kill a synthesis boss in zanas t16 map. The build is muh slower then build s i normally play but this league with blight etc its fine
Последняя редакция: reggie_gakil. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 8:43:31
"
reggie_gakil написал:
im sitting at 650k dmg per ball fully buffed and having 66k without buffs tooltip.

I am at 12k DPS without buffs tooltip with the PP version. I didn't think the difference would be this significant. You have a shaped staff or are using a Martyr of Innocence or Pledge of Hands?
"
reggie_gakil написал:
im sitting at 650k dmg per ball fully buffed and having 66k without buffs tooltip.

What the heck 650k tooltip?
I have without buff 92k, 162k with buffs.

How does our damage differ so drastically?
I'm not saying I don't believe you, but could u post a screen show of ur tooltip DPS so I can see the breakdown.
Последняя редакция: Refractia. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 11:14:44
"
Steenlandt написал:

I am at 12k DPS without buffs tooltip with the PP version. I didn't think the difference would be this significant. You have a shaped staff or are using a Martyr of Innocence or Pledge of Hands?

We are using Shaped Staff. And yes, the damage difference IS that huge. I tested pens a while ago and the damage just felt bad in comparison. Mind you, I was still able to clear T16 content with it.

My biggest turnoff to pens was the animation canceling with the attacks making me fail to cast the spells. Just made mapping feel a lot worse (this is I assume something you can get used to though).

Also his 650k and my 922k are not tooltip damage, but Shaper Damage with appropriate buffs/debuffs in path of Building. The very nature of this build allows us to spam things like Wave of Conviction for Fire Exposure+Combustion debuff+apply a curse. Intensify support also does not show up on tooltip DPS but provides a MASSIVE 64% MORE damage multiplier.

For those interested in my tooltip:
In hideout with Frenzies and arcane surge

With power charges too

EDIT: For those of you astute enough to notice the flesh offering supported by CWDT on my toolbar, allow me to elaborate:
I found myself with a free socket after crafting my Assassin's mark Unset Ring. I have also switched to spell echo instead of spell cascade because it's easier on the client it seems and I lag a lot less. It (in a nutshell) means I make 1 to 0 fewer balls per "cast" (me spending mana, technically two casts because of repeat) but with a much smaller damage penalty.

Since it isn't quite "double" the cast speed and the ramp up was a little slower, the solution was OBVIOUSLY to eat more corpses to get more cast speed. So I added Flesh offering to the setup. The trick is to have it cast BEFORE spirit offering so that spirit offering always takes precedence. This got me from about 7.5 casts per second to about 10. (mana regen caps me at 9.5 though)
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 13:22:09

mine with power and arcane
Why am I following the instructions and can't use the skill? who can help me

This is the image
https://ahasu.blogspot.com/2019/09/blog-post.html
Hey, I just grabbed my mapping gear and started mapping, but I must be doing something wrong because for each cast my ES halves and HP goes down by a third. What am I missing?

Got my resistances capped and the only thing I'm missing is dumping tabula for a proper 6-link, but I don't think that will help.

Keep in mind that with fire life leech I can easly sustain full HP and ES while mapping, but its just this initial casting time having my ES halved and HP makes me feel very uneasy.

relevant picture: my health after initial casting VD, (casting more will make HP sit around half)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация