[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

I am currently running a PP version, how does this CWDT version deal with screen stuttering; because my FPS drops from 120 to 12 whenever I am dealing with bosses / blight with immunity phases. As a precaution I switched to 1024*768 resolution with everything on low, but still get the occasional freeze when my AS is maxed. This is on a GTX 1070, I have had no issues with previous builds in the past or any other games for that matter.

Would a Disintegrator be an alternative for a Scold's bridle, as with only one Elder item the damage trigger is similar. Which would allow me to keep my additional corpse consume enchant from my current helmet, which I cannot imagine buying on a Scold's due to its prize? I know in an optimal build a Scold's with enchant + shaped staff will have more DPS, but a Disintegrator + helm enchant vs Scold's + shaped can come close?
"
Steenlandt написал:
I am currently running a PP version, how does this CWDT version deal with screen stuttering; because my FPS drops from 120 to 12 whenever I am dealing with bosses / blight with immunity phases. As a precaution I switched to 1024*768 resolution with everything on low, but still get the occasional freeze when my AS is maxed. This is on a GTX 1070, I have had no issues with previous builds in the past or any other games for that matter.

Would a Disintegrator be an alternative for a Scold's bridle, as with only one Elder item the damage trigger is similar. Which would allow me to keep my additional corpse consume enchant from my current helmet, which I cannot imagine buying on a Scold's due to its prize? I know in an optimal build a Scold's with enchant + shaped staff will have more DPS, but a Disintegrator + helm enchant vs Scold's + shaped can come close?

Disintigrator is a lot less damage unfortunately and the damage it deals is a DOT not a hit so it won't proc CWDT.

As for stuttering......................

heh. It's on my list of cons.

That said, switching from spell cascade to spell echo helped a lot. I still lose the occasional blight in maps to proximity shield lanes (which for WHATEBER reason makes my screen freeze up after the patch >_>) But this isn't na issue if I actually use my towers.

Have not had trouble on bosses except UE, haven't run him since I made the switch to Spell Echo

And I'll be honest, with the way this build works the +1 VD enchant is not needed at all for damage. I 1-shot bosses with way less than my current damage. (918k per ball btw)

Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 11:12:40
"
Gryphenprey написал:

Nice upgrades!

Can you give me a PoB pastebin for your character? I'm thinking of reviewing it and adding a LL tree for people who want to do that.

I can do that, but you need to wait till next Saturday, I'm on may way to airport, will be off, out of country for the whole week. Good luck with progress and drops!
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Steenlandt написал:

Disintigrator is a lot less damage unfortunately and the damage it deals is a DOT not a hit so it won't proc CWDT.

As for stuttering......................

heh. It's on my list of cons.

That said, switching from spell cascade to spell echo helped a lot. I still lose the occasional blight in maps to proximity shield lanes (which for WHATEBER reason makes my screen freeze up after the patch >_>) But this isn't na issue if I actually use my towers.

Have not had trouble on bosses except UE, haven't run him since I made the switch to Spell Echo

And I'll be honest, with the way this build works the +1 VD enchant is not needed at all for damage. I 1-shot bosses with way less than my current damage. (918k per ball btw)

Cheers for the fast reply and pointing out DOT. Would Pledge Of Hands be a good unique staff option for this build? As it basically is a beefier version of spell echo, leaving another link option. It is also build agnostic, so it can be used for another build if someone would become volatile weary. It allows for easy colouring at the very least.
"
ojejku написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:

Nice upgrades!

Can you give me a PoB pastebin for your character? I'm thinking of reviewing it and adding a LL tree for people who want to do that.

I can do that, but you need to wait till next Saturday, I'm on may way to airport, will be off, out of country for the whole week. Good luck with progress and drops!

I suppose I'll just use PoB itself to get it since you made your profile public. Have fun!

"
Steenlandt написал:

Cheers for the fast reply and pointing out DOT. Would Pledge Of Hands be a good unique staff option for this build? As it basically is a beefier version of spell echo, leaving another link option. It is also build agnostic, so it can be used for another build if someone would become volatile weary. It allows for easy colouring at the very least.

Pledge is actually something I want to test now for that reason. My concern however is that it doesn't come with a cast speed boost and may just be TOO slow to effectively ramp up.
Hey, just started using Scolds while leveling after finishing cruel lab, but i started noticing that I became considerably more squishy and that I manage to kill myself often when using VD, when I cast VD it keeps taking a bit from my HP.

What am I missing? Do I need more HP or ES? I'm running the life based starter build.
"
Mathue24 написал:
Hey, just started using Scolds while leveling after finishing cruel lab, but i started noticing that I became considerably more squishy and that I manage to kill myself often when using VD, when I cast VD it keeps taking a bit from my HP.

What am I missing? Do I need more HP or ES? I'm running the life based starter build.

Yeah you just need more base life. Levels will solve this pretty well.

You can also try swapping Intensify for Inspiration Support to reduce mana cost. This can work pretty well as long as you don't reduce it too much. 140-150 range should suffice. As long as you proc on every cast.

Also level up your flammability more to out level CWDT or it won't trigger off of Curse on Hit. (skills supported by two trigger supports won't trigger at all)
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 13:50:03
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Mathue24 написал:

Yeah you just need more base life. Levels will solve this pretty well.

You can also try swapping Intensify for Inspiration Support to reduce mana cost. This can work pretty well as long as you don't reduce it too much. 140-150 range should suffice. As long as you proc on every cast.

Also level up your flammability more to out level CWDT or it won't trigger off of Curse on Hit. (skills supported by two trigger supports won't trigger at all)

Oh, I though both flamability and Curse on Hit has to be below lvl 38 to trigger on hit?

Also you're missing a flask section in your gear section. I'd love to see your input on flasks, especially when running non-crit build.
Последняя редакция: Mathue24. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 14:42:15
well i managed to get some hands on chaos resistance gear and now i have 54% chaos resistance. Sitting at 9800ehp will increase to 10300
Последняя редакция: reggie_gakil. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 15:03:13
"
reggie_gakil написал:
well i managed to get some hands on chaos resistance gear and now i have 54% chaos resistance. Sitting at 9800ehp will increase to 10300

Nice! that should feel a lot better. I ran at around 50% for a long time and it was fine.

"
Mathue24 написал:

Oh, I though both flamability and Curse on Hit has to be below lvl 38 to trigger on hit?

Also you're missing a flask section in your gear section. I'd love to see your input on flasks, especially when running non-crit build.

Nope, we trigger the low level spells, and those spells are supported by CoH to apply the high level curse.

And yeah I guess I forgot about flasks. XD

This is my standard setup. Use a Sulphur or jade (or whatever you want) instead of diamond for non crit.

I use this on no regen maps. makes it trivial

If you a rich boi you can also use Bottled Faith.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация