[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Mathue24 написал:
Hey, I just grabbed my mapping gear and started mapping, but I must be doing something wrong because for each cast my ES halves and HP goes down by a third. What am I missing?

Got my resistances capped and the only thing I'm missing is dumping tabula for a proper 6-link, but I don't think that will help.

Keep in mind that with fire life leech I can easly sustain full HP and ES while mapping, but its just this initial casting time having my ES halved and HP makes me feel very uneasy.

relevant picture: my health after initial casting VD, (casting more will make HP sit around half)

It's because you start with no ES. Side effect of Soul Tether. once you gain momentum, as you said, it's fine. Also having a small health pool makes it more impactful. The damage you take doesn't change as you gain levels, but you will get more life. can try running a life flask for now to offset that initial hit (or put in a purifying flame for consecrated ground to help regen) Just a couple of thoughts.
12 alts :O wish me luck on regal/imprinting

"
Icoblablubb написал:
12 alts :O wish me luck on regal/imprinting

SENDING GOOD VIBES YOUR WAY!!

On a side note, after successfully reaching my goal of 1 Million damage per ball (with Flammability instead of Enfeeble), I am backpedaling a little bit to get more defense.

Picked up the start of this from one of our comrades. It had cold resistance. I locked Prefixes, and annul'd it off on the first try. Woot!

I lost less than 1% damage switching to this from my previous one. +20% Block? Yes please!

Also anointed

Putting spiritual aid there instead of coutnerweight and then taking those points to go through Whirling Barrier to grab Counterweight. another +10% block.

Finally I've placed an Intuitive Leap in the Witch Start Jewel Socket and allocated:

Enigmatic Defense
Mystic Bulwark
Prodigal Perfection

Ending now with 35/21 Block/Spell Block and about 5% less damage overall.

Unfortunately I cannot also use Rumi's as it interrupts my CWDT procs. sad face
"
Gryphenprey написал:

Why does the Rumi's in particular is blocking the CWDT block, I am missing something?
IG Name: Jim_Carry & Arnold_SWAGeneger
Последняя редакция: Bass_hole. Время: 25 сент. 2019 г., 0:20:28
"
Bass_hole написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:

Why does the Rumi's in particular is blocking the CWDT block, I am missing something?

It's just because it is a granite flask. the +3000 armour messes with the CWDT procs.
I bought this one as a base:

I annulled it to this (TYG!!!):

a) am I right to be (this super) happy, since I only have one prefix and suffix on it, both of them I want;

b) next crafts (open to suggestions!):

prefix:

- add fire damage;

- increased fire damage / +2 level of socketed support (which one is better?)

suffix:

- multimod;

- double damage

Thank you so much for your help, this build allowed me to enjoy PoE in a whole new way.
Последняя редакция: Steenlandt. Время: 25 сент. 2019 г., 8:55:51
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Mathue24 написал:
Hey, I just grabbed my mapping gear and started mapping, but I must be doing something wrong because for each cast my ES halves and HP goes down by a third. What am I missing?

Got my resistances capped and the only thing I'm missing is dumping tabula for a proper 6-link, but I don't think that will help.

Keep in mind that with fire life leech I can easly sustain full HP and ES while mapping, but its just this initial casting time having my ES halved and HP makes me feel very uneasy.

relevant picture: my health after initial casting VD, (casting more will make HP sit around half)

It's because you start with no ES. Side effect of Soul Tether. once you gain momentum, as you said, it's fine. Also having a small health pool makes it more impactful. The damage you take doesn't change as you gain levels, but you will get more life. can try running a life flask for now to offset that initial hit (or put in a purifying flame for consecrated ground to help regen) Just a couple of thoughts.

Thanks, do you suggest dropping Soul Thether for a good rare belt? I started switching to the non-crit hybrid build so I might do that for some extra ES.

Also regarding frostwall, what use does it have in the build? Just for damage/practicality? Can I just swap it for whatever?
Soul Tether is great until after you have a solid ES chest piece and pretty much everything else in order. I'm still using it with a 6l loreweave and killing UE with no deaths.

I have ~4500 life and when I get spinning I have another ~2500 ES on top of that, so it works pretty well.

Soul Tether also lends itself to using a Doryani Glorious Vanity that costs ~1 exa for an additional 20% ES on top - with all the life leech you should have going anyway, the 50% damage penetrating ES is a pretty trivial downside.

It's hard to find a slot for it on our tree given how tight things are though.

Ultimately, finding a good rare ES chest and moving to a rare belt will be better, but also much, much more expensive.
"
Mathue24 написал:

Thanks, do you suggest dropping Soul Thether for a good rare belt? I started switching to the non-crit hybrid build so I might do that for some extra ES.

Also regarding frostwall, what use does it have in the build? Just for damage/practicality? Can I just swap it for whatever?

Frost wall has its uses. It blocks non piercing projectiles (porcupines for example) and pushes enemies away. VDs pass right through them as well. However if you don't have phase run it's gonna just become annoying after a while. I dropped it because of socket space after I dropped Phase Run.

I like soul tether because it gives another source of good recovery and gives similar or more eHP than an average belt. That said if you can get your hands on an ES on hit Discipline watcher's eye I would swap the belt out for a rare.

Purifying Flame is a nice choice for the extra life regen and increased crit to enemies standing on consecrated ground that you will inevitably spam everywhere. Good for proccing ele overload.

Cold Snap to generate Frenzy Charges if you are missing the frenzy charge when hit mod on your chest.

"
JermStudDog написал:
Soul Tether is great until after you have a solid ES chest piece and pretty much everything else in order. I'm still using it with a 6l loreweave and killing UE with no deaths.

I have ~4500 life and when I get spinning I have another ~2500 ES on top of that, so it works pretty well.

Soul Tether also lends itself to using a Doryani Glorious Vanity that costs ~1 exa for an additional 20% ES on top - with all the life leech you should have going anyway, the 50% damage penetrating ES is a pretty trivial downside.

It's hard to find a slot for it on our tree given how tight things are though.

Ultimately, finding a good rare ES chest and moving to a rare belt will be better, but also much, much more expensive.

Glorious Vanity Doryani is definitely a two edged sword. If you're higher life than ES I think it is probably fine with Soul Tether. But if you are going for the Higher ES than life hybrid, it loses effectiveness because your ES is effectively capped by your total life. Also makes ramping up before a fight a little awkward if you can't out-regen scold's damage to life.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 25 сент. 2019 г., 12:54:01
Yeah, I think you definitely want soul tether + glorious vanity while you have more life than ES.

When you get closer to 50/50 or anything that favors ES, it quickly loses its luster. And like I said, ultimately, I think ES wins out as your budget gets bigger and you're able to buy more and more ridiculous rares to carry more weight.

All that said, I've been mulling on this for a bit, but I think I'm finally going to pull the trigger and transition over to a full ll build with a Shavs/Presence/Prism and everything.

I should be able to get enough aura effect on my passive tree to get 83 to all elemental resists. Should be able to run a level 25 Anger + Zealotry + Discipline in the Prism, and slap a Tranquility Annointing on the Presence, maybe even Thunderous Salvos, but that seems like it would be really clunky. (The simple answer is to just pick up Assassination).

My only real question is what weapon to use.

I could go with a doryani's catalyst and figure out a decent rare dagger/sceptre, but maybe the better option is to pick up the witch and templar power charge nodes and wear a void battery and look for a gg rare with ele as extra chaos + crit multi 15 exa level stuff.

I should be able to spend some time/money trying it out tonight, I think I should be able to get everything together in the next day or two and see how it really plays out in the end.

I'm at work, so can't do PoB right now, but the tree should look something like this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.8.1/AAAABAMDAA18D8QRDxFQFkAW8xcvGYoaOBqBGo8dFB2qIvQksCY8KU8qjS9vL5022DsNO3xBlkZxSRtJUUmxTLNQMFF0Uw5UrlXWWfNca1-wZOdmVGaea9tsC20Zb55wu3IPdwd7130YfdJ_xoCkgpuDCYRIhMWFfYcTjHaOZI9Gj_qQVZMnlG-boZu1nKSePKEvoqOmmacrrJius7QMtvq3MbjKuZO-isHFwwnDOsNtykrK09Af0PXVptfP2RPbXt-K4Yjquuv17BjsVe-I7-vw1fFs8h322vem99f5N_rS-wn-SQ==

I like it because it completes at 88 and has a lot of options for jewels (could pick up 3 more jewels for 9 more points) or just raw damage with Arcanist's Dominion/Fire Walker with 4 points which is probably better for damage, but doesn't gain us more ES.
Последняя редакция: JermStudDog. Время: 25 сент. 2019 г., 16:27:44

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация