💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

@Camatoo - I never really liked fettle - even perfectly rolled, it is basically a "decent" life node - at the cost of one jewel socket and two points (3 points total), you get 14% life, 20 life, and whatever you roll on the small cluster - similarish to a 5%/node node. On the other hand, you can just put in a small ghastly jewel with 35 life and some other good stats.

@Saint_and_Sinner - I put an instant skill on my left click - this can be phase run, enduring cry (with instant cast node), convocation (keeps zombies and spectres alive early on), bone barrier (if you go that route).

1 slave driver early on, 2 at level 12 for the gem I believe. I bought a Queen's decree for an extra zombie, skeleton, and spectre for 1c - still using the fated version now in T14 maps.

To re-summon it, go to your hideout and desecrate. A is the default for looking for a specific spectre.

Yep - one of them to FF & maim/elemental army

@basedcoles - You are probably summoning too much - you want to resummon, but not all the time otherwise if they have frenzy/power charges, they lose them when you summon a new one.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
iLL3aT написал:
@Camatoo - I never really liked fettle - even perfectly rolled, it is basically a "decent" life node - at the cost of one jewel socket and two points (3 points total), you get 14% life, 20 life, and whatever you roll on the small cluster - similarish to a 5%/node node. On the other hand, you can just put in a small ghastly jewel with 35 life and some other good stats.

@Saint_and_Sinner - I put an instant skill on my left click - this can be phase run, enduring cry (with instant cast node), convocation (keeps zombies and spectres alive early on), bone barrier (if you go that route).

1 slave driver early on, 2 at level 12 for the gem I believe. I bought a Queen's decree for an extra zombie, skeleton, and spectre for 1c - still using the fated version now in T14 maps.

To re-summon it, go to your hideout and desecrate. A is the default for looking for a specific spectre.

Yep - one of them to FF & maim/elemental army

@basedcoles - You are probably summoning too much - you want to resummon, but not all the time otherwise if they have frenzy/power charges, they lose them when you summon a new one.

Thank you! :)
Hi, I play on Standard and recently updated the build to include cluster jewels that's just been made available.
I notice that the DPS is now lower as per my PoB, despite the cluster jewels looking quite promising (can't afford to get the perfect jewels but I tried the best I could).
Could somehow please help take a look what went wrong?
Also with Avatar of Fire gone, is it still a good idea to use Skitterbot?

Having the above said though, the build is still doing very well and has taken me to end game stuff that I have never done before so thank you again for the amazing build!

Old PoB:
https://pastebin.com/SvGXyvt6

New PoB:
https://pastebin.com/hyrJUyxv
I might understood something wrong, but at lvl 25 Raise spectre gem, you should get 3 spectres alone from the gem itself. Together with death attunement annoint on the amulet that should be 4, right?
Guys i want start league this build end play long can this build kill sirius 8 ?
Your 50+ exalts pob actual cost is way past a mirror.
@yan623 - Unfortunately I think standard is the only place to play with cluster jewels right now. I really hope they change the odds back to something at least some reasonable.

You can use either skitterbots + bonechill or frostbite+blasphemy for supplemental damage.

Overall, you're on the right track. A medium thread of hope int he top jewel socket to pick up cruel preparation & ravenous horde is very good value.
I'm leaning away from soul of steel lately with the removal of phys dmg reduction being taken away. Those points could go towards life - you're only at 5.2k right now.

Don't use frost bomb without avatar of fire. I'd suggest arma/storm brand to proc EE instead since frost bomb is cold - meaning you're giving the enemies cold res which ruins your minion damage. Try that out.

@Camatoo - Yep, 4 spectres. Spectre players get a fifth from the delve chest, and you can also get a fifth via a queen's escape/decree while levelling.

@Hiirek - It can kill Sirus A8 - the 3.10 Sirus kill video is when I first unlocked A8 Sirus, whom I killed deathless.

@AlexXxalaros - It's suggested that 50 ex is the starting point since the jewels were so expensive (and will be much more so this league). I never liked guides that only covered up to the first 5 exalts or so since it leaves the readers with questions if they want to go further. I wanted to ensure that the build could scale with currency. The first PoB goes from your first chaos all the way to a few tens of Ex, the second PoB (which has to be touched up) is for additional scaling.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Ok thats weird. I have a lvl 20 raise spectre in my helmet, together with "death attunnemt" "unatural strength" the gem is at lvl 23 +
it's at lvl 26. Tooltip still says "maxmimum 3 spectres" I was wondering about that alot, since i can summon 2 more on a spectre summoner without that much on +1 minion gems stuff.
Hey there, I've been having issues with finding cluster jewels so I have done this. https://pastebin.com/Bb0njegC , I realize my gear isn't the best and I am working towards getting some gucci stuff. any input as far as the tree goes?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация