💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
@Vennto - Yep it works - I've crafted a few. But...the patch just hit and I'm not sure if it still works, but as of yesterday it did!

If someone can confirm if it still works I´d appreciate it. Would be actually just fair if it does. I mean, honestly? There are a lot of modes that work great for all builds and it seems Minion-Builds have it quite hard with Harvest. So much easier to hit stuff with elemental builds so it would be unfair if they took that away.
"
MrMohit написал:
"
NSUCK написал:
Seems like everyone in here is running a different build semi tied to this thread lol.

I picked up this chest for 6ex, boosts my skeles to level 30 (with empower) w/o a gem level amulet. I just need to do some crafting on it to get the life roll non crafted so I can craft %life/mana.

The version I'm running has huge damage mitigation, I only have 5600 life atm but I'm more tanky than several 12k+ es characters I've had in the past.

75%/61% block without glancing blows, Jinxed juju, 5% life on block, 89% chaos res with divine flesh, bone armor.

DPS feels adequate, I'd say it feels like it's in the 6-10m range right now w/o vaal haste/vaal skeles. I still need to improve a few pieces of gear (helm, ring, jewels, gem levels).

I was about ready to quit the league after playing a few builds I didn't love. For some reason I like skeletons, this is probably the 4th skele character I've done now.

Hey dude can you share POB of your build ?

Nevermind got it from your profile itself and tried defensive variant too. but really it lacks dps and taking time to delete t15+ bosses as compare to offensive version but very solid defensively.

Sure, I'm not great with PoB so I don't have a lot of the extra stuff added (AG, timeless jewel, etc).

https://pastebin.com/wU1iYh1i

That is what I was using last night, I changed a few things this morning because I was able to get enough chaos res on gear to drop PoE/Watcher's eye. Here is my new PoB

https://pastebin.com/N7pV6Mm0
Последняя редакция: NSUCK. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 10:24:07
"
iLL3aT написал:
@Vervaiin - Sounds good! Jinxed can actually be an endgame amulet as is to be honest. Previously a +1 amulet was required to get level 30 skellies, which in 3.9 did grant an extra skeleton (nerfed in 3.10). A very quick upgrade for you would be a rare helmet with a nice enchant (skeleton damage recommended) that you hit with life plants until you have one with decent life on it.

I love the jinxed juju, it's so good for the price.
Ahh I see, I did run skeles once before, I can't remember what league though, they have to be my 2nd favourite minion.

My helmet is so bad, I think I found it while in acts tbh, I have a horrible habit of just forgetting to replace certain things, I have a redeemer bone helmet in my stash with +3, I'm just failing spectacularly at finding add life & cold crafts to add to it.

If I'm not struggling in content I'm hella slow at gear progression, but I am working on some things I just need my harvest to give me the crafts I need. :D
Последняя редакция: Vervaiin. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 9:41:06
Since I'm running -9 cold res on my AG I crafted a new helm this morning (dropped purity mana res and got skele damage). Crusader influence has the spell block chance mod so I went with that and got decently lucky (only used about 250 alts). Now I just need to polish it up with harvest crafts over time. Edit: I forgot, I alt/regal crafted then crusader slammed and got lucky to hit the mod I wanted, was going to try to alt craft if I didn't hit it.

Picked up a new armor just before bed last night, the same few guys seem to be crafting a ton of these gem level astral plates. This gets me to level 31 skeletons.

Последняя редакция: NSUCK. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 11:13:42
Im new to crafting..

Hoping to get some help from the experts here.

How does one go about crafting the wands ? I am literally starting off with just a ilvl 84+ base.

Any help would be greatly apprecited!!
@yongsoo if you go back a page or 2 you can see me explain how I crafted a +1/+1 wand. You'll want to either roll your ivl 84+ base to have +1 all spell gems and some minion suffixes or start with buying one.

I keep a full stash tab of convolking wands to roll "reforge with with a caster mod" on to hope for good bases. If you ever hit the +1 spell / minion gems they always sell well too.
How are people solving mana issues with Hatred + Skitterbots with Bonechill support?

I'm left with 80~ mana and can't afford to cast without disabling skitterbots and using Clarity.
I do not know how you guys hit +1 caster +1 minion on wands, I have a +72 ilevel wand and forced all the crafts in it and only saw +1 to fire skills once !

Can someone explain in details how you do this ? I don't understand what "block minion mods to get caster mods mean"
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Последняя редакция: Vendetta. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 2:08:40
"
Vendetta написал:
I do not know how you guys hit +1 caster +1 minion on wands, I have a +72 ilevel wand and forced all the crafts in it and only saw +1 to fire skills once !

Can someone explain in details how you do this ? I don't understand what "block minion mods to get caster mods mean"

I hate crafting these wands with a burning passion.
Couple leagues ago I was trying the 4x fossil blocking way & I blew so many exalts trying, never got more than one of them, never 2 together. This league I'm throwing my caster seed crafts at a wand, I've seen +1 phys & chaos so far. :(

May the odds be ever in your favour!
Hello again, your pastebin is not the same like in the the first thread.

For example die gems in the helmet. Which version is the correct? Pastebin or the thread? It is a bit confusing. Some of your explanation makes no snce if i look at the pastebin or the thread.

If the pastebin is the correct one, do the aps cast fast enough the charges without bloodmagic?
Последняя редакция: the_Arkain. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 16:24:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация