💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

@NSUCK - Good to hear you have all that. I'm trying to add offerings to my current chest but with no success. That one gives bone a ridiculous amount of block since every bit scales even harder.

Pretty interesting the different approaches though. I'm about to drop a ton of life for a third cluster lol. I like my Sirus dead before he does a mechanic.

You saw the same Reddit shield I take it? I considered a different approach - Max Allres, Max Chaos res, and then warcry cooldown recovery speed...but that's a hard one to craft since you can't awakener or harvest craft it too easily short of the blue T4 plant.

@RM.KimJongKook - Socond one looks nice. Just slam life til you hit a high tier one, and then craft +1! The reduced mana reserved is great quality of life too.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
iLL3aT написал:
@NSUCK - Good to hear you have all that. I'm trying to add offerings to my current chest but with no success. That one gives bone a ridiculous amount of block since every bit scales even harder.

Pretty interesting the different approaches though. I'm about to drop a ton of life for a third cluster lol. I like my Sirus dead before he does a mechanic.

You saw the same Reddit shield I take it? I considered a different approach - Max Allres, Max Chaos res, and then warcry cooldown recovery speed...but that's a hard one to craft since you can't awakener or harvest craft it too easily short of the blue T4 plant.

@RM.KimJongKook - Socond one looks nice. Just slam life til you hit a high tier one, and then craft +1! The reduced mana reserved is great quality of life too.

Yea I saw that post, I had actually bought this shield the day before (he sold it to me, he said he listed this one after he crafted the one he posted).

My block is up to 75/71 now. 3rd cluster setup is interesting, I may be able to swing that. I need to get more life crafts first, my helm and boots are still weak on life (just crafted a new pair of boots, had to get a pair with dex, since I dropped my old shield that had dex on it)

My DPS is already an absurd 45m w/o vaal, previously the highest build I've ever played was 20m (granted skeleton DPS doesn't feel as 'true' when playing). So I'm not sure if I want to boost it even more, feels really good right now. Will be 98 soon, if I don't lose interest in league I may push this to 99 or 100.
What are usefull cluster for the beginning.. the prices are horrible fur the cluster + jewelsocket.
"
the_Arkain написал:
What are usefull cluster for the beginning.. the prices are horrible fur the cluster + jewelsocket.

You can harvest craft them also.
Vicious bite = crit (suffix)
renewal = life (prefix)
rotten claws = physical & attack (prefix)

Need at least ilvl 75 for vicious bite.
So if you have the seed crafts you can buy a base and put them together yourself if you wish.

Idk what alternatives so this is the only help I can provide, hope it helps.

edit: I had a quick check with importing large clusters into path of building, it shows you can use raze & pillage also instead of rotten claws, it'll position R&P and the BACK of the wheel like rotten claws does, pushing vicious bite & renewal to the front, since that's all we're using it for I assume.

I have NOT tried this in game, just on PoB.
Последняя редакция: Vervaiin. Время: 18 июля 2020 г., 12:04:30
thank you, so i buy a cluster with for 2 jewel and than slam it with the harvest and get the suffix and the prefix.
Do they change the suffix if i go for the prefix?
Yeah, just buy the base, I went for 9 passives because 8 last I checked was insane price, make sure it's 75+ ilvl base for vicious bite.

I'm working on 2 at the moment because I'm hella unlucky with finding crafts.

First one I done reforge rare including a crit modifier, vicious bite is the only crit option so it guarantees it, I then done augment attack to hit the rotten claws (it also has a phys tag but you have the risk of hitting skeletal atrophy), now I need to find an augment life & pray it hits renewal, if not I'll be spamming remove life add life until it hits.

Second jewel I'm working on I started with using some reforge life crafts until I hit renewal, then augment attack & got rotten claws. Just waiting to find an augment crit for VB.

Since I don't know what crafts you have available I can't say which is best for you to approach it, just be aware that there is 2 life prefixes you can land on & 1 suffix (if you don't already have VB).

After you've found your first node don't do reforge, because that will completely change the item (like using a chaos orb on rares).
Depending on what else you get on your jewel you'll need to work with the augment crafts & possibly the remove crafts, again depending on your luck & how it first rolled, just hold alt over it & check the tags if you need to remove anything to check if you run the risk of removing something you want to keep.
Just take your time with it and check poeDB > jewels > large clusters > select minion damage & it shows you the nodes & their tags if you need.

If you're lucky you'll hit 2 of them with the initial reforge, or all 3, that'd be insane :O
Последняя редакция: Vervaiin. Время: 18 июля 2020 г., 13:00:17
All of this talk about cluster jewels is making me re-think my glorious vanity jewel decision. I love the additional tankiness it provides even if I haven't been able to get a perfect roll on it.

I think given my desire to push towards 100, I'll stick with the extra survivability it provides. I can then revisit a second set of cluster gems after I hit 100.

Lastly, thanks again for all of the continuing advice and guidance. I have learned a lot on this thread and appreciate the time it requires away from game.

Sisren
"
Sisren написал:
All of this talk about cluster jewels is making me re-think my glorious vanity jewel decision. I love the additional tankiness it provides even if I haven't been able to get a perfect roll on it.

I think given my desire to push towards 100, I'll stick with the extra survivability it provides. I can then revisit a second set of cluster gems after I hit 100.

Lastly, thanks again for all of the continuing advice and guidance. I have learned a lot on this thread and appreciate the time it requires away from game.

Sisren

I really like having a shield with life gained on block for extra tankyness. I don't seem to be sacrificing much DPS by doing so, my DPS is at 43m. Worth a look if you feel like tweaking more.
"
NSUCK написал:
"
Sisren написал:

Sisren

I really like having a shield with life gained on block for extra tankyness. I don't seem to be sacrificing much DPS by doing so, my DPS is at 43m. Worth a look if you feel like tweaking more.

Been noseying at your character for a guideline on gear also actually, I love playing block setups.
I'm just being mega slow at replacing my gear this league because I want to craft stuff myself! My seeds are saying otherwise though :(
I already feel really tanky & my skeles haven't had an issue with anything yet & my character has so far to go.
Последняя редакция: Vervaiin. Время: 18 июля 2020 г., 19:59:11
So where do we put the Glorius Vanity? The Pob seems from 3.10 and if we put it near Pain attunement we lose so much intelligence, we cant even use the convoking wands, right?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация