💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
the_Arkain написал:
Hello again, your pastebin is not the same like in the the first thread.

For example die gems in the helmet. Which version is the correct? Pastebin or the thread? It is a bit confusing. Some of your explanation makes no snce if i look at the pastebin or the thread.

If the pastebin is the correct one, do the aps cast fast enough the charges without bloodmagic?

Seems like most of us actively participating in the thread are all doing our own variants. Not sure if others are lurking and following OPs posted parts.
is that chest boost the build ?

IGN = Tominsideeeee

@tominside not particulary, this build scales -cold resist on enemies and that chest caps that resist at 0 which isn't ideal for us.

For anyone having trouble with crafting the wands or getting a +1 spell gem from harvest craft chaos rolls I think its worth noting that its still a ~1/221 chance roll https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=67&bi=8079&m=chaos&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&hv=13&as=0&req={%221713%22:{%22l%22:55,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

I really think these +gem level astral plates are great for this build.

Overall, I am seeing a variety of variants, which is good! With cluster jewels, as well as the new toys GGG is adding, there's no longer a "best" tree like there was in 3.9, just how you want to play it.

@Vennto - the minion wand craft still works.

@NSUCK - the Helm is cool - not a lot of spell block options for non-glads. AG seems to be surviving fine without a lot of minion life/levels, so it's an option.

@Yongsoo - Yep - as DanMister said, just brute force caster seeds onto the wand, and then follow the mini-guide he posted on how to get the second +1.

@highwind123 - Skitterbots is hard to run without a few sources of mana regen - I typically just recommend a simple blasphemy-frostbite since it's a lot easier on mana.

@Vendetta - There's a meta-mod from one of the pale council members, that makes it that it cannot roll caster mods. This leaves only two possiblities, Fire DOT, and +1 minion for a simple +1. Do remember that the minion roll only has a weighting of 125, and spell skill gems a horrific 50. The elemental/chaos/phys gem levels all have 250, so you will see a lot of those before you hit spell skill gems. I've hit spell skill gems three times via brute forcing.

@Vervaiin - Yep, I hate crafting them - takes forever to buy the fossils and resonators.

@the_Arkain - Yeah I have to finish that pastebin. I keep forgetting that I changed out the monkeys for sentries just for ease of play. To the latest Pastebin if you want chieftains: Spectre + blood magic in boots, move zombie to helm, and then either drop carrion golem (only about 3.7% dmg), or get an unset ring to put carrion golem into.

@Tom1nside - I wouldn't recommend it. Not enough upside, and building CI is not so easy.

@NUSCK - Pretty interesting, but those seem expensive! Then again, +2 duration chests seem rarer this league. Keep in mind that +1 level of skeletons over level 30 only adds 5% dmg instead of 10% dmg.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
iLL3aT написал:

@NSUCK - the Helm is cool - not a lot of spell block options for non-glads. AG seems to be surviving fine without a lot of minion life/levels, so it's an option.

@NUSCK - Pretty interesting, but those seem expensive! Then again, +2 duration chests seem rarer this league. Keep in mind that +1 level of skeletons over level 30 only adds 5% dmg instead of 10% dmg.

I wanted to drop glancing blows so I've invested in block a few other places. I get to 75/67 with Rumi's up.

Noted about the gem levels, right now skele is level 31, but I don't plan on going higher. Not seeing any gear spots I can realistically improve my build with (mix of DPS and tankyness). So at this point I'll just be harvest crafting to max out life on my gear.

Right now I'm sitting at about 25m DPS from regular skeletons and 6k life. The 6k life is amazingly tanky, very much more tanky than occultists I've played with 12k + es, the mitigation stacking is insane. Divine flesh, jinxed juju, bone barrier, block, life on block.
@NSUCK - A few more places you can upgrade potentially, if you're looking for even more tankiness.

-Ghastly eye jewel with taunt, and ghastly eye jewel with blind (this one especially helps a ton)
-Curse on hit gloves for AG - Temp chains or enfeeble - you'll need windscreams or another source of +1 curse on him.
-Kingmaker and Garb of the Ephemeral on AG if you don't have that already.
+25% offerings chest (you'd have to change chests, so I dunno), but that would buff bone offering and spell block a pile.
-Dodge on boots via temple mod.
-Enduring Cry (12% phys dmg reduction, panic heal)
-Rotgut for a bleed/anti chill flask with a quicksilver base - boot craft can be subbed out for a hybrid life slam.
-Triad grips with life: There's a vid on how to 4G it pretty easily.
-If you can figure out resistances, bone barrier (10% phys dmg reduction, a guard skill)

Reminds me of the build in 3.9 - max block and way tankier than the versions nowadays.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
iLL3aT написал:
@NSUCK - A few more places you can upgrade potentially, if you're looking for even more tankiness.

-Ghastly eye jewel with taunt, and ghastly eye jewel with blind (this one especially helps a ton)
-Curse on hit gloves for AG - Temp chains or enfeeble - you'll need windscreams or another source of +1 curse on him.
-Kingmaker and Garb of the Ephemeral on AG if you don't have that already.
+25% offerings chest (you'd have to change chests, so I dunno), but that would buff bone offering and spell block a pile.
-Dodge on boots via temple mod.
-Enduring Cry (12% phys dmg reduction, panic heal)
-Rotgut for a bleed/anti chill flask with a quicksilver base - boot craft can be subbed out for a hybrid life slam.
-Triad grips with life: There's a vid on how to 4G it pretty easily.
-If you can figure out resistances, bone barrier (10% phys dmg reduction, a guard skill)

Reminds me of the build in 3.9 - max block and way tankier than the versions nowadays.

Thanks.

- I can try to search for a jewel with blind, I have meat shield on spectre/ag for taunt.
- I have curse on hit gloves on ag (ele weakness). I don't think I need +1 curse unless AG runs double curses right? I threw victarios flight (corrupted with spell dodge) on him for speed boost.
- he has kingmaker and garb already (garb has both ES/life regen as implicits, felt like I got pretty lucky snagging those).
- I have enduring cry on right now in my unset ring
- been double corrupting triad grips every chance I get :)
- already using bone barrier too, its amazing.

I picked up awakened multistrike today and swapped it out for awakened melee splash, I'm up to 33m DPS now. Feels great.

The tankyness really is superb. My internet hates poe so I play tanky builds every season. I've done a skeleton mana guardian with 27k es and 10m dps. This one feels almost as tanky as it with all of the mitigation but the DPS is miles better (and my AG stays alive).

I'll probably min max a little more, as soon as I stop I lose interest in PoE anyway, just need to build up some currency again. I have been corrupting a ton of jinxed juju's looking for anything useful (movement speed, all res, +1 curse, hatred effect). I'm 14 in and haven't hit a single implicit yet :(
Crafted this first

but managed to get this

Thoughts? will the 2nd one be better if i continue seed crafting for T1 life and high resist?
"
RM.KimJongKook написал:
Crafted this first

but managed to get this

Thoughts? will the 2nd one be better if i continue seed crafting for T1 life and high resist?

Id go with the 2nd one TBH.

I got a new shield for my Divine flesh variant. I've been able to consistently kill sirus 8 deathless with my
build (I usually die from lag).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация