💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

+1 to Level of all Minion Skill Gems now has caster tag.
"
So where do we put the Glorius Vanity? The Pob seems from 3.10 and if we put it near Pain attunement we lose so much intelligence, we cant even use the convoking wands, right?

That is correct. I had to bump up my INT with a few Abyss gems. However, with the Glorious, if you are lucky, you can also get some nice defensive nodes and I’m finding it a nice addition (I now have maxed my Chaos with several of the smaller nodes).

@Nsuck: appreciate the help on the shield build. I actually secured a pretty nice convoking wand and am a bit hesitant to just put it down and retool.

Sisren
@NSUCK - That's a lot of block! Third cluster requires a lot of sacrifice. Without being 98/99/100, you give up a LOT of life and QoL. But...I like my damage. :)

Agreed on skelly DPS feeling "inflated" - it's high, but I think they either block each other or don't attack as fast as it says. Just pushed to 98, and will probably Chayula my way to 100.

@the_Arkain - Funny enough, a cheap, low iLevel 8 socket cold/fire/lightning/elemental large with just vengeful commander (and two jewel sockets) is quite good at the beginning. The mediums can be low iLevel aura jewels with just vengeful commander as well. Vengeful commander is easy to get - just roll with an elemental seed!

@Vervaiin - You're right that you can use raze instead of rotten. I didn't know that last league though, but can confirm it works. Vicious bite is pretty bad without an AG and multiple clusters after the nerf though. If it wasn't for the base jewel costing so much, I would've recommended just rolling for feasting/renewal. I made one of my jewels, sold it, and bought a better jewel. Your process is pretty much what I did, but it seems to cost more in crafts than to just buy one outright.

@Sisren - Glorious Vanity is nice - the name is most of what matters since they're so expensive this league and thus hard to find a good one. If you can get to 88 chaos res (you need Born of Chaos on a small jewel), IMO Xibaqua is better than Doryani.

@Weisshuf - Same spot as in the PoB (unless you want to run necromantic aegis). There are no real other spots, since the vanity would corrupt other good nodes. The tree changed a bit - unfortunately cluster jewels mean less points on the main tree, so you'll have to get it somewhere (I get mine from either amulet or on ghastly eye jewels).

@enemymigs - Yep - See a few posts back where it's explained how to get +1/+1 easily via the garden!
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Just wanted to say this thread is kinda a goldmine of information with a lot of cool variations of this build. My first time playing minions and just wanted to share my variation. I've gotten my char to a pretty comfortable state rn (Done elder, shaper,all guardians, conquerors and sirus AL, 5 new uber labryinths, etc.).

Here is my gear :

Последняя редакция: SRKslash. Время: 20 июля 2020 г., 12:01:28

Old budget amulet :

used this for most of the content I've cleared (mentioned above), the new amulet was something I recently bought cos I really did not want to waste anointment on this one.

and Skilltree :
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAQHBLMI9AthDjwRLRQgFE0UcRZvGJEaOBo-HNweCCL0JKolsicvKPopLiqYLJwy0TWSNuk5CzpSOsY66TwtRUdFnUeFSp9Ms025UEdTUlXGVi5Z81qRXz9ihmL0Zp5ncWjyakNqrGvbbAttGXGycg9yqXasfIN8uIIHg1-DzIPbhWCIQIt2jxqPRpAzkFWYrZrgm4qboZ69oOaiAKaspwiofaqpqsSsqq9stz64k7yfvOq-T7-XwGbE9sauyT3MvM9-0iHTj9P72L3ZXtl834rjaukC6hjr7uyD7IrvDvAf8azyHvJB9zL46_rS_Ev-Cv6B?accountName=SRKslash&characterName=Chillgrave_tooSpooky

I was kinda amazed how good this is on a budget. Purposely didn't go for any cluster jewels to see how good it could be without them and they definitely are not. For spectres I am using Host Cheiftain (power charge), Stygian Silverback (frenzy charge), Ruins hellion and They of Tul. I would highly recommend They of Tul as I believe the Snow cloak ability gives 15% reduced damage taken and 20% dodge chance making your minions(non skeletons) a lot more tanky. Still haven't gone dual wands as i'm kinda liking being ele weakness capped and still need to buy/craft +2 wands.
I fixed the Intelligence problems, but there is also this setup with skitterbots - bonechill. How would you resolve the mana problem? Just juse a to dust?
Or would you put on one weapon Skitterbots - Enlighten - Bonechill and on the other Desecrate - Armageddon brand - Flesh offering?
Последняя редакция: Vaniquin. Время: 20 июля 2020 г., 12:26:09
"

I fixed the Intelligence problems, but there is also this setup with skitterbots - bonechill. How would you resolve the mana problem? Just juse a to dust?

I solved this by getting a helm enchant with reduced mana reservation. You can get either reduced hatred or reduced skitterbots mana reservation. Or maybe use get -# mana cost to non channeling skills craft on rings.
Got my AG on the go today.
Tooltip in game is only showing he has 40k life which is a little scary, but hopefully he will be ok!

He's got stitched demon, ephemeral (regen % life per second, minion life & dmg implictis, idk if the minion dmg & life applies but it was the cheapest life regen one), southbound, victarios & kingmaker.

Apart from hybrid inf helm with minion life any other ways I can maybe make him a lil more sturdy, or should he be fine with 40k hp. :3

Only lost one AG last league to UA though, which had more life, first time I killed her so I wasn't aware of her mega damooooge.
"
Vervaiin написал:
Tooltip in game is only showing he has 40k life which is a little scary, but hopefully he will be ok!

He's got stitched demon, ephemeral (regen % life per second, minion life & dmg implictis, idk if the minion dmg & life applies but it was the cheapest life regen one), southbound, victarios & kingmaker.

Apart from hybrid inf helm with minion life any other ways I can maybe make him a lil more sturdy, or should he be fine with 40k hp. :3

Only lost one AG last league to UA though, which had more life, first time I killed her so I wasn't aware of her mega damooooge.

Mine hasn't been close to dead yet. I lose carrion golem and zombies sometimes. But have never lost a spectre or AG this league. Since you're using 'life from death' you should be good.

I'm running garb (with life/es regen), victarios, ele weakness on hit gloves with chaos res, kingmaker, and a -9 cold res helm w/ life/chaos res.
Последняя редакция: NSUCK. Время: 20 июля 2020 г., 18:24:04
"
NSUCK написал:
"
Vervaiin написал:

Mine hasn't been close to dead yet. I lose carrion golem and zombies sometimes. But have never lost a spectre or AG this league. Since you're using 'life from death' you should be good.

I'm running garb (with life/es regen), victarios, ele weakness on hit gloves with chaos res, kingmaker, and a -9 cold res helm w/ life/chaos res.

Yeah I got that life from death idea from checking your char, it's a nice little QoL for my other minions.
I lose the occasional zombie & my carrion flops over now & again too, usually seed mobs or the minefield spell from the baron mobs.

Tryna get -9 on a bone helm for myself, such an annoying mod to hit :[

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация