[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
Guzonjinsin написал:
Any chance to play with other spells beside VD/Desecrate? My old laptop drops down to 5 fps when shit hits the fan :-)

Altso, keep tankiness & use some other spells which dont lag this much?

Well, you can try unearth+Detonate Dead.
Max unearth corpse level(+5 lvl enchant, +2 shield like magna eclipsis, may be corrupted one), setup SS+unearth+GMP and (awakened)spell cascade+ele focus+DD in poet's. That should work too, but will be way slower/less handy in clears since no auto-aiming balls of fire.
(tbh my FPS suffer too, but who care. Auto-aiming spells FTW)

True, auto aiming spells ftw :-)
Better to save some money and buy new laptop i guess!

Thx for fast answer, cheers :-)
Giving away my build - I had fun with it, killed everything, tanked/killed Kosis and the other delirium dude both at the same time in a 3 man group while the other guys died immediately in a 100% t16 deliriumed shaper map. Killed AL8, face tanked all his beams (BUT WATCH OUT FOR THE CORRUPTED BLOOD ON GROUND). Tanked fully juiced Minotaur face-to-face without dropping below 3/4ths life, etc. etc., my build's gloves/belt/rings could use upgrading, but as is it does absolutely all content. Glorious vanity jewel/cluster jewels/watchers eye with +armor all included.

PM me if you want the build any why you deserve it or don't deserve it but just want free. IDC. Great build, very tanky, could fix gloves/belt/rings for much more damage if you want.
Последняя редакция: MuTayShuN. Время: 20 мая 2020 г., 14:37:23
Nice gear, i know a couple of people that would love that build. personally, i would only want the amulet to vaal & hope for +1 additional curse corruption lol
"
Eag1e написал:
"
mikecedric написал:
Love your build, good to play and cheap.
Level 85 meanwhile and Tier 16 map runs work fine - no issue.

Just one final question: Is there any trick to get the right glorious vanity jewel with the stats you mentioned (fire damage and LL for fire damage)?
I tried it now with 15 jewels and failed every time. Had this config with light, cold and chaos but not fire.
Just bad luck or any tip from your side?

Thanks and keep up the good work
Harm

It's just pure luck. but honestly, i don't use one and i solo Simulacrum.

When i DID use one, let's just say it took ALOT of divines to get the stats

Thanks, its so funny, i had this configuration, but did not recognize it at the first time. Was a node at the border of the ring so i missed - Big Fail :)

Now did Sirus first time at level 89, no problem. Died once, but that was my mistake in combination with a little lag. But the rest was facetanking him at about 90% of the time.
Really one of the greatest character i played ever in POE (and i play 4-6 during every season up to about lvl 90, then it gets boring and i start another one), its really cheap compared to other Endgame Char and makes also fun drinking coffee during killing Big Bosses :)

Thanks again
Harm
Well i'm loving this build, i just hope, for once, GGG doesn't nerf it like it does constantly with builds
"
Eag1e написал:
Well i'm loving this build, i just hope, for once, GGG doesn't nerf it like it does constantly with builds

If GGG nerf THIS build I'll just make another one with the same modus operandi and playstile)
I did that every league, just it's first time I decided to share it. Will share new builds too if people are interested.

Also some of those who used my build made it sound like some all-powerfull IMBA build it totaly isn't. It's just tanky, easy and reliable, not OP or smth. No reason to nerf it, really.
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
Eag1e написал:

If GGG nerf THIS build I'll just make another one with the same modus operandi and playstile)
I did that every league, just it's first time I decided to share it. Will share new builds too if people are interested.

Also some of those who used my build made it sound like some all-powerfull IMBA build it totaly isn't. It's just tanky, easy and reliable, not OP or smth. No reason to nerf it, really.

Totally with you. The build is not op, yet its like a warm helping hand :) When there is a tough boss, or any other life threatening difficulty, i just switch to it, take a beer and smile while slowly killing everything and not caring about dodging/running/hiding etc. It shouldn't be nerfed, as it doesnt use any meta skills/items.

When you'll have ideas about builds to be operated with a pizza in one hand, and a beer in other hand - please, just please, share it.
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
Eag1e написал:

Oh i'm DEFINATELY interested. I like this playstyle, not OP but very fun to play. I'm trying out a new annointment atm, seeing if it's worth it. Swapped Soul of Steel for Deflection. Drops my armour down to 27.7k without flasks or buffs but boosts my spell & attack block by 4% each
Been awhile. Happily killing A8 Sirus with this build. Sometimes No deaths, sometimes i get careless and die.

Question...its at level 97 and I may wanna push to 100. However, the map movement speed is too slow. You think I can swap in other movement speed boots and what would u recommend .

This is only for levelling. I can switch back to Craiceann's when Bossing.

also, I realized my BladeBlast in my Armor is level 11. SHould it be level 1 ?

thanks,
Последняя редакция: Daibom. Время: 22 мая 2020 г., 0:46:08
"
Daibom написал:
Been awhile. Happily killing A8 Sirus with this build. Sometimes No deaths, sometimes i get careless and die.

Question...its at level 97 and I may wanna push to 100. However, the map movement speed is too slow. You think I can swap in other movement speed boots and what would u recommend .

This is only for levelling. I can switch back to Craiceann's when Bossing.

also, I realized my BladeBlast in my Armor is level 11. SHould it be level 1 ?

thanks,

Yes, your BladeBlast should be lvl 1 as CWDT won't kick in as it's too high level

as for movement speed, because you kill constantly, perhaps take a movement flask with you in maps?
Последняя редакция: Eag1e. Время: 22 мая 2020 г., 15:02:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация