[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

ok, can i get an opinion on 2 amulets plz?

My vd damage goes up by 500 with the int amulet, but how important is ' Cover enemies in Ash' compared to 25% increased fire damage?

Or is it basically down to preference?

and also, will the fire leech help me?
Ii think you need to look a bit closer into the stats of the amulets and how they impact your character. Also, is the damage increase what you see in the character screen or what is displayed in Path of Building?

Does your life increase with one over the other? The 10% increased Strength and 10% increased life from Xoph's Blood will probably give you more life.

The Ash debuff gives 20% less movement speed and 20% increased fire damage taken to any enemy that has hit us. It's main use is against bosses really as we kill most other things before they hit us.

So in comparison your Lapis amulet gives you 20% to 25% extra damage over the Unique amulet (depending on whether an enemy hit us or not). However, the big thing that Xoph's has going for it is the Damage penetrates 10% Fire resistance. It's basically reducing the enemy's fire resistance by 10% and that is a massive damage gain. Damage wise you're going to need an amazing other amulet to beat this one. Possibly some Awakener orb merged amulet crafting combination could get there but I'm too cheap to spend exalts trying to craft.

To answer your last question, yes the fire leech is beneficial to us. If you have Doryani's Lesson on one of your cluster jewels though you'll be getting 0.2% of elemental damage leeched as life and with our massive damage output that's more than enough particularly when combined with life gain on hit through barrage. No need to over-invest in this.

So TL:DR, it's going to be damn hard to top Xoph's Blood!
"
Aldora_the_Summoner написал:
Ii think you need to look a bit closer into the stats of the amulets and how they impact your character. Also, is the damage increase what you see in the character screen or what is displayed in Path of Building?

Does your life increase with one over the other? The 10% increased Strength and 10% increased life from Xoph's Blood will probably give you more life.

The Ash debuff gives 20% less movement speed and 20% increased fire damage taken to any enemy that has hit us. It's main use is against bosses really as we kill most other things before they hit us.

So in comparison your Lapis amulet gives you 20% to 25% extra damage over the Unique amulet (depending on whether an enemy hit us or not). However, the big thing that Xoph's has going for it is the Damage penetrates 10% Fire resistance. It's basically reducing the enemy's fire resistance by 10% and that is a massive damage gain. Damage wise you're going to need an amazing other amulet to beat this one. Possibly some Awakener orb merged amulet crafting combination could get there but I'm too cheap to spend exalts trying to craft.

To answer your last question, yes the fire leech is beneficial to us. If you have Doryani's Lesson on one of your cluster jewels though you'll be getting 0.2% of elemental damage leeched as life and with our massive damage output that's more than enough particularly when combined with life gain on hit through barrage. No need to over-invest in this.

So TL:DR, it's going to be damn hard to top Xoph's Blood!

Yeah, i was wondering whether the 10% pen was more beneficial tbh.

As for the life, the rare amulet actually gives more life, but seems as i'm at 8k+ life already, i think going back to Xoph's might be better for the 10% pen at least.

Ty for the opinion :)
Hi whats is the best spectre for this build?ty
Seems like all the crafting service guys are shut down until 3.11. Any idea on where I can find the '+1 minimum frenzy charges' craft for my two rings?
"
romanhorky написал:
Hi whats is the best spectre for this build?ty

Kitava Herald ( Act 10 )
"
Skua99 написал:
Seems like all the crafting service guys are shut down until 3.11. Any idea on where I can find the '+1 minimum frenzy charges' craft for my two rings?

gain veiled amulets and rings if i remember right
"
Skua99 написал:

gain veiled amulets and rings if i remember right

On a different note, because we use Volatile dead, does it mean this jewel with the minion suffix is useful?

"
Skua99 написал:

I was able to get my rings crafted and all is going very well.

My life is ~6k and my resistances are all over capped by at least 28% (except chaos which is at 88%). I also have the basic Watchers Eye with "# to armor while affected by Determination"

So did I make any stupid mistakes and what should I be looking at upgrading next? At the moment I am a little short on cash, but it is nice to have something to be working towards :)

Последняя редакция: Skua99. Время: 11 июня 2020 г., 16:30:28
Your build is looking good and it's only minor tweaking from here on in.

First thing I would look at is catalysts for your rings, amulet and belt. Apply the Elemental Damage ones to your amulet (about 10c for the 20 catalysts you'll need) and you will increase your fire penetration on the amulet from 10 to 12. It sounds small but it's quite effective.

For your rings and belt it's up to you. Typically you'd be looking to boost either life and mana (which also increases your -8 to mana cost), boost resistances which might allow you to respec one of the life/chaos resist points and still keep your 88% chaos resist, or boost your attributes which can help with gear.

The only other thing I would recommend is removing your Molten Shell skill from the automated CWDT set up and get used to manually triggering it instead. The automated one will trigger a lot of the time when you don't really need it and then you're stuck with the cool down when you do really need it. Once I did this my survivability improved significantly. I replaced that slot with Enduring Cry and manually cast that in mobs. A nice little bonus 12% Phys damage reduction is always welcome.

After that you're in min/max territory. By the way, those gloves are amazing!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация