[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

"
TwiceBorned написал:
no brand recall and other noncence.
Well, I thought they're nerfing that anyway.
Got a quick question about armor and 'Physical Damage Reduction'.

It is my understanding that 'Physical Damage Reduction' is capped at 90%. I hit this cap easily using your recommended equipment with out running 'Determination' (armor = 11747). With 'Determination' running my armor goes up to 17737 but the 'Physical Damage Reduction' still stays at 90%.

Does this mean that I am not getting anything out of 'Determination' and there might be something better that I can use?

Does my characters level have anything to do with the 'Physical Damage Reduction' calculation?
Последняя редакция: Skua99. Время: 6 июня 2020 г., 2:46:23
"
Skua99 написал:

It is my understanding that 'Physical Damage Reduction' is capped at 90%. I hit this cap easily using your recommended equipment with out running 'Determination' (armor = 11747). With 'Determination' running my armor goes up to 17737 but the 'Physical Damage Reduction' still stays at 90%.

Does this mean that I am not getting anything out of 'Determination' and there might be something better that I can use?

Does my characters level have anything to do with the 'Physical Damage Reduction' calculation?

Not that i'm aware of. it's only ESTIMATED physical damage reduction, so having more armour helps with that 'estimation' i'm guessing.

My armour is 33k ( 48k with rumi flask ) & my EPDR is 90%

On a side note, can someone recommend anointments for my rings for blight maps plz

Последняя редакция: Eag1e. Время: 6 июня 2020 г., 4:25:30
Hi I like the idea of this build and would like to try it in the next leauge.

Could you give a overview about how to level with this build?
"
Skua99 написал:
The way it works in rough approximation is the bigger the hit the more armor you need to "tank" it and take less damage from it. Low amounts of armor might be enough to "cap" you against white mob, but won't be safe enough to tank boss slams that do 10x the damage of normal melee hit.
"
Skua99 написал:

It does calculate reduction against lvl 84 white mobs(or lover level mobs if your character lvl is lower than 84) with no damage modes at all. So against mobs you can ignore anyway. The more damage mob does the more armour you need to get to that 90%.
Against, say, 8k hit, you need 40k armour to get just 33% reduction(that will stack for with crab and souls of steel for total of 68% reduction). And some things, like shaper slam, can do more than 15k damage.
(Ofc some will say "just dodge his slam".. but nah. I made this build to facetank and so I will facetank as much as I can. Facetanking shaper slam and ray feelgut)
Probably stupid question but you never know with the nomenclature GGG uses.

I got a large cluster jewel with % increased elemental damage rather than % increased fire damage....it should be the same thing right?
"
infrasonicreturns написал:
Probably stupid question but you never know with the nomenclature GGG uses.

I got a large cluster jewel with % increased elemental damage rather than % increased fire damage....it should be the same thing right?

Almost. Except ele jewels give less damage(fire ones have 12% per node, while ele just 10% per node)
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 6 июня 2020 г., 17:35:33
"
Urzas написал:
Hi I like the idea of this build and would like to try it in the next leauge.

Could you give a overview about how to level with this build?

As you would lvl any necro-caster. Get starting spelldamage nodes(I drop them later cause glorius vanity corrupt them into useless noncense anyway), then life nodes and spellblock+spell damage nodes. Get mistress of sacrifices in first labb for block and all.
Use any spell you like till you get poet's pen, then switch to VD setup.
(you can also play your usual spellslinger VD till you get poet's pen)
"
infrasonicreturns написал:
If you're wondering for crafting on it, check here: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=BaseItemTypes&an=Large+Cluster+Jewel

The type of jewel controls which nodes it can roll with how high chance, a different base type could have more mods for example so smaller chance to hit the exact combo you want (or the other way around).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация