[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

"
infrasonicreturns написал:
Why are you taking minion passives?

VD is not minion. The only advantage is to your spectres right, and you only use spectres to gain high hp corpses?

Couldn't you get a lot more damage nodes instead?

If it is only for spiritual aid, can't you just annoint that?

It's because of Spiritual Aid and it's the most efficient set of points for that level of damage (all up 69% increased damage). The only comparable location for damage would be the Heart of Flame cluster for 82% increased damage but you need 7 skill points for that and only 5 for Spiritual Aid. If you've got the two extra skill points hanging around then sure, you could go for it.

Edited: Sorry I rushed this out as the servers were restarting.

The Heart of Flame cluster is not necessarily more efficient because of our pathing through Lord of the Dead which combined with Spiritual Aid yields us 94% increased damage. Now, we could respec the two Lord of the Dead points, use one to the left of Fire Walker to keep the tree linked and then we've got one extra point towards Heart of Flame. Arguably the 6% Fire Penetration we get there is also a big gain damage wise.

We do lose Global Accuracy for ourselves which is helpful for Barrage and life gain on hit. We also lose minion life and my boys are pretty helpful for mapping and delving. Losing 30% of their life is going to be pretty rough on them.

So overall, if you have a couple of extra skill points and nowhere better for them to go then you probably could shift to Heart of Flame, but I think it's a pretty close call.
Последняя редакция: Aldora_the_Summoner. Время: 2 июня 2020 г., 17:26:03
Thanks, great notes.

Can you add a ltitle bit of leveling guide?
I am having some difficulty with Mana + keeping spectres alive early. I am in Act 6 and obviously have no type of jewels (including cluster) yet.
"
Thanks, great notes.

Can you add a ltitle bit of leveling guide?
I am having some difficulty with Mana + keeping spectres alive early. I am in Act 6 and obviously have no type of jewels (including cluster) yet.

Regarding mana and leveling I'd suggest buying a Praxis ring. It's cheap and will easily solve all your needs for mana while leveling.

The spectre part as been explained many times already. In short, you aren't supposed to summon spectres much less keep them alive. Just replace this gem with anything else, such as Portal.
OK thanks.

2 questions:
- What is really useful for damage to use instead of spectres during leveling and early mapping?
- See below. The links don't put a level limit on Spellslinger with Desecrate but POB limits it at level 7. which one is correct?

[Poet's Pen] - Volatile Dead-Elemental Focus-Concentrated effect
[Body armor] - Cast When Damage Taken(1)-Wave of Conviction(1)-Curse on Hit-Flammability(21/0)-Blade Blast(1)
[Boots] - Cast When Damage Taken-Bone Offering-Tempest Shield-Molten Shell. (on this link you should hover on Cast when damage taken, and if all other gems are highlighted, then you have done everything ok).
[Helmet] - Determination-Enlighten(lvl 3 at least)-Flame Dash-Raise Spectre
[Gloves] - Barrage(1)-Greater Multiply Projectiles(1/20)-Life Gain on Hit-Combustion
[Shield] - Spellslinger-Spell Cascade-Desecrate
Последняя редакция: infrasonicreturns. Время: 3 июня 2020 г., 12:43:04
"
OK thanks.

2 questions:
- What is really useful for damage to use instead of spectres during leveling and early mapping?
- See below. The links don't put a level limit on Spellslinger with Desecrate but POB limits it at level 7. which one is correct?

-You can try frostblink as left mouse button. Good for "shoot 2-3 seconds-jump-shoot" playstile if you are lazy and pressing middle mouse button is too much. (I am, so I did actually add frostblink to my setup. Brainded-power to the max)

-I vendored my lvl 20 spellslinger by mistake and started to lvl up new one when making pob-snapshot, that's why it's low lvl there)
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 3 июня 2020 г., 22:15:42
Will you be updating this for the next league? This seems like one of the only tanky builds that can help me do all of the game without costing an arm and a leg.
Would love to play this next league.
Great build that matches my play style (got tired of doing Cyclones and Branded ones this league).

Now for my question, how much chaos resistance do I need to make the Glorious Vanity worth implementing?

Also what to you think about anointing 'Cleansed Thoughts' (double chaos resistance) instead of 'Soul of Steel'?

--edit after looking at my cluster jewels, I am not sure that maxing out my Chaos resistance is going to be that hard once they are populated, so the 'Cleansed Thoughts' may not be the best choice

Последняя редакция: Skua99. Время: 5 июня 2020 г., 16:38:29
"
Will you be updating this for the next league? This seems like one of the only tanky builds that can help me do all of the game without costing an arm and a leg.
Would love to play this next league.

Yeah, I will try. I have another cheap and tanky build in mind, on the other hand, will experement a bit and post it around 1 week after league start.
"
TwiceBorned написал:
I have another cheap and tanky build in mind, on the other hand, will experement a bit and post it around 1 week after league start.
Nice, what type of build?

As long as it's not brands, mines, minions or cyclone, I'm hyped!
"
Viktranka написал:
"
TwiceBorned написал:
I have another cheap and tanky build in mind, on the other hand, will experement a bit and post it around 1 week after league start.
Nice, what type of build?

As long as it's not brands, mines, minions or cyclone, I'm hyped!

Well, it's brands. But more like selfcast than brand, really, no brand recall and other noncence.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация