🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

Hello, I'm using the wand: bone / tempest / conviction.
helmet: desecrate / spell / cascade.
boots: spell / detonate / combustion
If I use it in armor: Vd / Spell / Cascade / Conc / Elemental focus / hypothermia, I only have 9 mana, what can I do?
How do you guys deal with mana? Whenever i start mapping, after few seconds im out of mana. I took Tirelles passive and it helped but not much. Im using 3x spellslinger.
Is there any trick i can use without getting mana potion?
"
GiraffeChuck написал:
Stupid question, how do we leech life from hits?
I cannot see it on the tree

Doryani node on cluster jewel
Последняя редакция: Jenterrobahne. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 2:21:33
For those who don't know already for any mana issues you may have here's the easiest bloody 5-10c fix for you : Get one of those!

The ring literally cost me 2c, went from 15 to 9 mana cost on frenzy and even without having arcane surge up with flame dash I sustain just fine on my maxed APS necro buff.

You'll sustain mana later without that when you get to the HOA setup which by the way...You're not supposed to siwtch to a HOA setup untill you have the following honestly :

1: 2x the circle of anguish rings, not 1 and both need to have fire damage increased and buff effect to even be worth it. 1 of them with herald %reduction is fine but you lose dps otherwise.

2: you need your 6l inpulsa...That's obvious enough..I see people already switching to the hoa setup with their trigger wands that don't even have any good modifiers on them

3: speaking of...Upgrade your wand all the damn time. It's literally your best DPS increase. you should aim to have one with both added fire / added fire to spell and added fire dmg% / spell dmg% to even begin to consider getting a 6l inpulsa.

4: Don't take elemental equilibrium unless you're ready to go for glorious vanity which won't happen 3 days in a league let alone a week in probably. It's meant to be changed to the glorious vanity keystone noting else.

5: You'll need your cluster jewel setup...that includes a ilvl 75 large cluster with 8 added passives no more as 9 makes you spend 1 extra passive with doryani's lesson and 2 added passives. Otherwise you can also go with smoking remains and 2 added passives but gl face taking t16 bosses without the leech (not a big deal really)

6: Then you're ready to put in your calamitous vision and look foward to a good megalomaniac later on as an extra. For now you could also just opt to slot in a regular fire dmg cluster with whichever doryani / smoking remain that you're missing if you don't have both on your large.

After all that after lv 94 ish your base mana regen + arcane surge will fix your mana issues by itself like that without the need for a ring by around lv 93-94. People forget that base mana increases with levels and so does your base mana regen/s by itself and from arcane surge buff.

TL;DR Stop going HOA early its meant as a late game setup which will cost you over 6ex alone to setup and get a -cost mana to non channeling skills ring early on to sustain your frenzy mana cost until you can get back your arcane surge buff.
Последняя редакция: Wyra. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 3:02:44
Tip for cheaper leech:
You can get fire leech on an amulet (warlord or temple mod).
sick build
Any advice on how best to craft a weapon?

For a base I would choose the Imbued Wand for the high attack speed and good implicit, but what ilvl? Any influence? And how would I go about crafting it?
"
Wyra написал:
For those who don't know already for any mana issues you may have here's the easiest bloody 5-10c fix for you : Get one of those!

The ring literally cost me 2c, went from 15 to 9 mana cost on frenzy and even without having arcane surge up with flame dash I sustain just fine on my maxed APS necro buff.

You'll sustain mana later without that when you get to the HOA setup which by the way...You're not supposed to siwtch to a HOA setup untill you have the following honestly :

1: 2x the circle of anguish rings, not 1 and both need to have fire damage increased and buff effect to even be worth it. 1 of them with herald %reduction is fine but you lose dps otherwise.

2: you need your 6l inpulsa...That's obvious enough..I see people already switching to the hoa setup with their trigger wands that don't even have any good modifiers on them

3: speaking of...Upgrade your wand all the damn time. It's literally your best DPS increase. you should aim to have one with both added fire / added fire to spell and added fire dmg% / spell dmg% to even begin to consider getting a 6l inpulsa.

4: Don't take elemental equilibrium unless you're ready to go for glorious vanity which won't happen 3 days in a league let alone a week in probably. It's meant to be changed to the glorious vanity keystone noting else.

5: You'll need your cluster jewel setup...that includes a ilvl 75 large cluster with 8 added passives no more as 9 makes you spend 1 extra passive with doryani's lesson and 2 added passives. Otherwise you can also go with smoking remains and 2 added passives but gl face taking t16 bosses without the leech (not a big deal really)

6: Then you're ready to put in your calamitous vision and look foward to a good megalomaniac later on as an extra. For now you could also just opt to slot in a regular fire dmg cluster with whichever doryani / smoking remain that you're missing if you don't have both on your large.

After all that after lv 94 ish your base mana regen + arcane surge will fix your mana issues by itself like that without the need for a ring by around lv 93-94. People forget that base mana increases with levels and so does your base mana regen/s by itself and from arcane surge buff.

TL;DR Stop going HOA early its meant as a late game setup which will cost you over 6ex alone to setup and get a -cost mana to non channeling skills ring early on to sustain your frenzy mana cost until you can get back your arcane surge buff.

Thanks, you solved my mana problem!
I would focus on inpulsa 6l boost first instead of a good weapon, now I'm going to get the wand first. TYYYYY
"
Jones27 написал:
"
Wyra написал:

Thanks, you solved my mana problem!
I would focus on inpulsa 6l boost first instead of a good weapon, now I'm going to get the wand first. TYYYYY

Normally I'd agree with you about inpulsa but this league its a 3ex minimum entry for a non linked inpulsa due to how popular the build is. You're much better getting a really good 1-2 ex wand which will FAR out scale what inpulsa will give you in terms of damage.
What you think about changing one skill in 6l to detonate dead?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация