🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

"
"
GiraffeChuck написал:
Stupid question, how do we leech life from hits?
I cannot see it on the tree

Doryani node on cluster jewel

Amazing, thanks!
How important is the +2 max corpses from Undertaker node? Just wondering if I can spend the 8 skill pts somewhere else
how are we chilling mobs? what allows us to use the dmg when chilled mobs stat?
"
buttcommander написал:
How important is the +2 max corpses from Undertaker node? Just wondering if I can spend the 8 skill pts somewhere else
When Kelzar did the math on stream it turned out to be one of the higher dmg notes. Iirc it was around 2,5% dmg per point basically.

"
iamCytosine написал:
how are we chilling mobs? what allows us to use the dmg when chilled mobs stat?
With the ascendency Corpse Pact
Cluster jewel will be extremely expensive this league. Is there any lvl 95 tree without cluster jewels?
When crafting the wand what base should i use? Ilvl 84 imbued wand? or smth else?
"
shokilicious написал:
"
buttcommander написал:
When Kelzar did the math on stream it turned out to be one of the higher dmg notes. Iirc it was around 2,5% dmg per point basically.

The +2 to max corpses from desecrate will increase dps? How does that work? Sry, new the build
Just begin mapping and I dies a lot. idk what i am doing wrong :( can someone pls take a look at my char?
Well check your Res and no offence but did you forgot to upgrade your items during leveling :D Some are like from Act 3 or something. Also check your Flasks.
Последняя редакция: konean. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 15:08:43
"
Spellslinger - Cascade Support - Volatile Dead - More if you have more links
Spellslinger - Cascade Support - Desecrate
Spellslinger - Combustion - Vaal Detonate Dead
Trigger Wand -> Bone Offering - Tempest Shield - Conviction

I can't make this work with 6'link. My unreserved mana becomes %1. What am i doing wrong ?

POB -- https://pastebin.com/Wac0NSGQ

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация