🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

What is the priority order for what we want on the weapon? is it the order he currently has posted?
Believe it is +1 fire spells or +1 all spell skills
Flat fire damage
fire damage % / Spell Damage %.

But in the end it really depends on the numbers from all of it to see if it is better then what you have now?
hi, kelza's first of all thanks for the guide update. because of that, it's my first SSF league I'm correctly Lvl 74 starting yellow maps. The Lvl up its super relax but I'm having difficulties find the betrayal enchant (im having lack of jun missions)

I think you can improve some topics

can o try to do a more SFF specific POB without clusters jewels and might of the meek jewel? in ssf it's very hard to find does.

in the guide, I don't understand when to start using the shield charge / faster attacks / Fortify link. it's asap or only on interactions 2?

I don't know if help you but I find out that call to arms notable its a great improvement for our enduring cry (left mouse click spamming move) maybe some points on escalation may improve more ( just noob feedback)
Thanks for the build working good so far.

Thinking what should be next step for upgrade

Скрытый текст

I know i need change shield but cant find good base. Maybe i should focus now on Cdr breakpoints ?
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
hey i quickly wanted to ask why'd you take glancing blows in your passive tree? as I see it, it only proviedes a total of +4% spell block but 50% less dmg blocked.
how is Rumi totally mandatory once you get bone offering trigger? I cap both block chances without it?
hey all. getting along with the build. trying to add DD to the spell slinger link, but coming up short in mana. can anyone advise here? I appreciate it.
Why aren't you using a Harmonic Spirit Shield with +1 to all Fire Skill Gems?
"
Why aren't you using a Harmonic Spirit Shield with +1 to all Fire Skill Gems?

will that solve my mana issue?
btw, not running hoA .

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация