🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

"
brocktune725 написал:
hey all. getting along with the build. trying to add DD to the spell slinger link, but coming up short in mana. can anyone advise here? I appreciate it.

I'm also interested in the answer to this. My solution for the time being was to get "non-channeling skills have -x to total mana cost" on both rings so most of my abilities were free or super cheap.
So many mana questions in this thread! Mana WILL be tight for this build. If you don't have enough to sustain frenzy and charging/FD, don't be afraid to craft flat mana somewhere! A mana flask doesn't hurt either if you're constantly running out.

I am sitting at 146 unreserved with a 3 SS setup (including Vaal DD) and the trigger craft on wand. I just upgraded my wand and switched over to this setup, but I've run a handful of maps and not had any problems. Now I can drop the mana flask and keep climbing the map tiers.

The most important thing to take away from this build is that it has a lot of iterations and variations. Do what you need to in order to make the core build work for you, and then as you progress through maps you will be in better shape with better gear so those problems are no longer an issue. You can't magically run 3 SS and HoAsh with leveling and early map gear, it takes time to ramp up those upgrades! A solid weapon should be your main focus first and foremost.
You're sitting at 146 mana unreserved because you don't have a 6 link yet. Add the six link and I'm at 99% reserved. 14 unreserved mana. The guide seems not to mention this extreme scenario so it's causing some of us to wonder if we're missing something.
I ended going with another 1% mana reservation jewel. Getting two good ones will be pricey but I haven't had any issues since running 2.
"
brocktune725 написал:
btw, not running hoA .

why are you putting ele weakness in your spellslinger 5L?
put dd in the 5L instead
combustion with wave of conviction in wand
drop tempest shield in wand or manual cast if you want
"Go to bed, little nightmare!
Yay, I got a six link. Nay I now have no Mana! Had to work around my jewel setup to something else for the moment. Hope this build gets better. VD seems to suck!
"
Sed1tion написал:
Yay, I got a six link. Nay I now have no Mana! Had to work around my jewel setup to something else for the moment. Hope this build gets better. VD seems to suck!

Your passive tree isn't even 10% close to what the regular one you should be following looks like, your gear is as good at your level as if you were naked, you're using a spell shield when you should have an armored one, you have no basalt flasks, you went for a tabula first when a cheap trigger wand should have been your first buy (a 5link will carry you to red maps easily with the actual setup.)

"
Wyra написал:
"
Sed1tion написал:

Your passive tree isn't even 10% close to what the regular one you should be following looks like, your gear is as good at your level as if you were naked, you're using a spell shield when you should have an armored one, you have no basalt flasks, you went for a tabula first when a cheap trigger wand should have been your first buy (a 5link will carry you to red maps easily with the actual setup.)

Not to mention the magic helm for no reason... The gear is completely useless and you should go to the leveling section of the guide and ACTUALLY DO WHAT IT SAYS. Sync it up with the pastebin tree and progress alongside it. The build is amazing and allowed me to roll around in red maps on a 10c budget.
Running through white maps working towards yellow maps and the build is working great so far. Got my first 6l and I'm also sitting at 1% mana, not sure what to do. Also need the shield for sustain but other than that the build is fantastic so far!

/edit: got two rings with -6 mana cost and mana regen, now back to business
Последняя редакция: GrindcoreFTW. Время: 23 июня 2020 г., 4:18:44
The build is performing very well.
A question regarding enduring cry or vaal molten shell?

Which one should we take? With the armour shield, the armour nodes next to marauder start (due to might of meek jewel) and the armour flasks, we should get enough to use vaal molten shell.

What do you guys think?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация