🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

"
Sensylis написал:
The build is performing very well.
A question regarding enduring cry or vaal molten shell?

Which one should we take? With the armour shield, the armour nodes next to marauder start (due to might of meek jewel) and the armour flasks, we should get enough to use vaal molten shell.

What do you guys think?

Enduring cry with call to arms keystone on left mouse button. You will have perma enduring charges. Also regen helps in thought moments. Havent tryed link it with second wind support for more uptime buff. Its more defensive option since i need to skip arcane surge or vaal rf
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Hello,

Ty about that guide,

Thinking about upgrade my wand first (like a man sayd p.14 or p.15 of the thread)before doing inpulsa build or HOASH transition (so fucking expensive atm)

Just want to know what are u thinking about gain % non chaos damge as extra chaos damage instead pure fire damage on wand ?

Dont want to drop my exs in a bullshite wand :D

Ty for reply
"
why are you putting ele weakness in your spellslinger 5L?
put dd in the 5L instead
combustion with wave of conviction in wand
drop tempest shield in wand or manual cast if you want

thank you! Immediate improvements. I appreciate your help.
Any budget uniques you can recommend?
"
sielma написал:
"
Sensylis написал:
The build is performing very well.
A question regarding enduring cry or vaal molten shell?

Which one should we take? With the armour shield, the armour nodes next to marauder start (due to might of meek jewel) and the armour flasks, we should get enough to use vaal molten shell.

What do you guys think?

Enduring cry with call to arms keystone on left mouse button. You will have perma enduring charges. Also regen helps in thought moments. Havent tryed link it with second wind support for more uptime buff. Its more defensive option since i need to skip arcane surge or vaal rf

that makes kinda sense - also we are just using 2 extra skillpoints, to get there.

dumb question, but how do we shock mobs?
Последняя редакция: iamCytosine. Время: 23 июня 2020 г., 10:51:52
"
iamCytosine написал:
dumb question, but how do we shock mobs?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Corpse_Pact

Corpse Pact is a Notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Necromancer that grants increased damage if you've consumed a corpse recently and increased attack and cast speed per corpsed consumed recently. It also causes corpses you spawn to have increased maximum life and causes corpses you've spawned recently to chill and shock nearby enemies.

Enemies are shocked for 15% increased damage taken and chilled for 10% slow.
I saw on poe.ninja builds that 94% of Spellslinger VD players use Inspiration as a support gem for the 6 link. What is the reason for using a different support gem in this build?

Also "Enduring Cry" with Call to Arms keystone is OP af, so I would suggest to everyone here to use it.

Why is Rumi's used? In your POB you have 154% attack block and 142% spell block.
Последняя редакция: bajavi. Время: 23 июня 2020 г., 11:09:23
Considering the massive nerf to rolling cluster jewels this league (which makes rolling for the jewels we want much harder), are there any good alternatives at this point?
Hi, this may sound like a odd request, but would it be possible for you to do screen shots of the passive tree for lvling ( lvl 65 ) and for each end game version. I play on xbox and do not own a pc, pob doesnt work for it, my ipad or phone. Normally i make and play builds of my own design, however with your excellent layout and in depth gearing guide I really want to give it try for harvest ssf xbox league. Or if someone else in the community would screen shot the tree and post i would be most greatfull.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация