🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

Hello,
first i want to thanks for nice build topic !

If i choose this char as league start, can you tip me, what part of gear i should buy in order ? I dont have experience with VD Necros :)

I invested about 100 chaos to my gear .. i have all res cap, 10,5k dmg VD, playing around T8-T10 maps ...

what next ? wand with trigger spells ? or Inpulza ?
Hi,
how are we able to run 6 spellslinger + 2x 3l spellslinger together?
when i activate 6l i have only mana left for one 3l, as the 6th link increased mana multiplier too high for that setup, so i currently just use 5l

Where is the secret? :D

Sovereignty cluster is skilled.

Ty
"
bex_HB написал:
Hi,
how are we able to run 6 spellslinger + 2x 3l spellslinger together?
when i activate 6l i have only mana left for one 3l, as the 6th link increased mana multiplier too high for that setup, so i currently just use 5l

Where is the secret? :D

Sovereignty cluster is skilled.

Ty

I believe we can't, unless we get tons of mana reserved reduction, which we don't.

I just ditched DD in order to try the 6L setup.
Put Combustion on your trigger wand and cast manually Vaal RF and Tempest Shield.

You can also get -X mana cost jewelry, but with only 11 mana left (in my case, at least) I'm not sure how that will feel.
Последняя редакция: Miyavi. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 15:27:45
I just put conquerors efficiency in one of my jewel sockets. after that i was able to use the 3 spellslinger setups with 30 mana left over so i can still dash and frenzy.
"
thebob1313 написал:
"

Thankyou for your help, Ill work my way through your ideas. Lots of things to change :)

If I Remove Bone Offering and link WoC and Combusion with another Spellslinger I dont have enough mana to do that at the moment.

Happy to help! The build is a ton of fun (second league rocking it) but it can be quite tricky/technical to set up and optimize.

Your 6 linked VD is more than likely doing you in at this point. I know how tempting it is to go full 6 links with a Tabula, but it eats up your mana fast. Controlled Destruction is a big offender. Drop it from your links for now at a minimum and see if that helps. If you still need more, take out either Ele Focus or Conc Effect until you get more mana and regen.

A 3L VD can carry you a long ways, so don't feel pressured to pump it up so high that you can't sustain it!

thanks for the great advise :)

I think I've done just about all the changes you recommended and the build is much better, at the moment im melting everything on the screen.
Like other poster said it when you want to go to 6link you cannot run 3 spellslinger but to me it feels bad to drop dd from the spellslinger and think it does more dmg then the 6 link?

So first need to fix the mana reservation with either an annointment or other jewel?

Thank you very much!

I already switched to inject and remove inspiration, but what I do not understand is that my frenzy spends 15 mana and I regenerate about 30, how is it possible that I run out of mana?

When SS casts spells automatically do they also cost mana? otherwise I can not find an explanation
Последняя редакция: Jandrohg. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 15:59:29
Hi, thank you for this guide!

How do we overcome "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" craft's internal 4 second cooldown I've read it having or is fine to fire only once every four seconds?

I'm still in very early stages with crap gear and haven't found the unveiled craft yet, just asking beforehand.

Damage output has been probably the best I've had in first maps with any character, survivability isn't good yet. All physical damage sources hit like a truck but it'll get fixed with switching to proper shield and getting my block chance up so I'm not worried.
delete
Последняя редакция: Tathios. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 17:45:13
Honestly, the only thing you need is Conqs efficiency and an enduring mana flask, that way you can attack freely. The only problem is boss sustain but most bosses should die quicker than you are out of charges anyways.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация