🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

Hi, I just got the trigger craft and am running 2x spellslinger: 6L VD (no DD) and desecrate setups. For some reason it feels like I am summoning less VD orbs now a lot of the time and I'm not sure why. Is there some spellslinger breakpoint that I am at or something?
"
Elrond007 написал:
Honestly, the only thing you need is Conqs efficiency and an enduring mana flask, that way you can attack freely. The only problem is boss sustain but most bosses should die quicker than you are out of charges anyways.

There's a common misconception in this thread where they believe that "If I run out of mana I can't frenzy which means I can't trigger spellslinger / My APS will go too low and I won't benefit from it!"

While in reality your autoattacks will sometimes happen regardless of how much mana regen you can achieve. There is literally nothing you can do to prevent it unless you get 2 -4 skill cost circles of anguish and still it BLOODY DOESN'T MATTER PEOPLE. Auto attacks will still trigger all your spellslinger and it will only happen once every few seconds as long as you get over 44 mana regen / seconds with capped spell block and arcane surge or even without surge its possible. Your APS literally does not matter after you hit over 4aps even with the 69% CDR treshold 4aps is still more than you'll ever need and its easily reached after maybe 4-5 frenzy casts.
Hey there!
I have some issues with my char based on your guide. I assume that jewels are SO expensive nowadays.
Am I able to go right to t16 maps in my gear and with my skill tree? I suppose i need to invest points somewhere as well as i'm leveling but i don't know what should i pick. My next steps will be...?
Suggestions pls?
Regarding the upgrade path. Currently I'm swapping my jewels (in terms of quality) and have also obtained xoph's blood with deflection annoint.

How should we progress further at this point?
I see that the Herald of Ash setup needs some adjustments, and to juggle around with the resists cause we need both rings, and the small cluster jewel.

Should we get an inpulsas before switching to herald of ash?

And are there any herald of ash mods on the ring mandatory? cause I wanted to start with the "budget" ones, which are reduced mana and increased damage.
Mabye only one time reduced mana.

Последняя редакция: Sensylis. Время: 26 июня 2020 г., 2:10:13
Hey good people !

I'm using this build now as my start (and main), i last season used spellslinger and VD but not this build... to my question.

How would thing build be without the rings and herald of ash ? The rings and clusters are pretty expensive and i don't play enough to the lots of currency... What you be another good way ? i don't need super dps, but tankyness is important since im a nuub

Have a good day !
GGG is fixing cluster jewels so that helps this build a lot.
IGN: RennacVD
"
Wyra написал:
"
Elrond007 написал:
Honestly, the only thing you need is Conqs efficiency and an enduring mana flask, that way you can attack freely. The only problem is boss sustain but most bosses should die quicker than you are out of charges anyways.

There's a common misconception in this thread where they believe that "If I run out of mana I can't frenzy which means I can't trigger spellslinger / My APS will go too low and I won't benefit from it!"

While in reality your autoattacks will sometimes happen regardless of how much mana regen you can achieve. There is literally nothing you can do to prevent it unless you get 2 -4 skill cost circles of anguish and still it BLOODY DOESN'T MATTER PEOPLE. Auto attacks will still trigger all your spellslinger and it will only happen once every few seconds as long as you get over 44 mana regen / seconds with capped spell block and arcane surge or even without surge its possible. Your APS literally does not matter after you hit over 4aps even with the 69% CDR treshold 4aps is still more than you'll ever need and its easily reached after maybe 4-5 frenzy casts.

Was just testing this and other new spellslinger players are probably in the same boat as me. While testing holding frenzy (R-click) when I run out of mana I'm not seeing the character default to auto attack but wait till there's enough mana to recast frenzy. This the true both with and without holding shift. Is there some setting or other binding we should be using to have auto-attack automatically pop in when out of mana, or is that something that has to be hardcast? Thanks!
"
3lio написал:
"
Wyra написал:
"
Elrond007 написал:

Was just testing this and other new spellslinger players are probably in the same boat as me. While testing holding frenzy (R-click) when I run out of mana I'm not seeing the character default to auto attack but wait till there's enough mana to recast frenzy. This the true both with and without holding shift. Is there some setting or other binding we should be using to have auto-attack automatically pop in when out of mana, or is that something that has to be hardcast? Thanks!

Only thing I have setup is always attack without moving is selected and it always uses autoattacks when im either out of mana completely or at 0 mana in no regen maps. Never had any issues other than if its no regen maps your APS gets significantly lower to the point where running - casting - running - casting is better than sitting still due to Autoattack animation delay.
Anyone adjusted the build to not include clusters, since they are basically useless right now? I know there's a "possible" fix coming, but we'll see.

Would love to see someone's POB that used all those cluster points for other passives. Thanks!!
Последняя редакция: drawmonster. Время: 26 июня 2020 г., 5:50:48

Any idea what to improve ? (working on boots helment)

aw spell cascade is expensive af atm.
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Последняя редакция: sielma. Время: 26 июня 2020 г., 5:51:38

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация