🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

"
sielma написал:

Any idea what to improve ? (working on boots helment)

aw spell cascade is expensive af atm.

Get +1 all fire on wand, -X% to fire resistances on helm or Adds X Fire damage to spells on helm.
P.S. WTF is your gear, it's almost perfect for 1 week of league start, I'm still fucking with tabula, not mentioning missing CDR belt/boots, mana reservation amulet and rings
Последняя редакция: ched_21h. Время: 26 июня 2020 г., 9:28:39
I am looking for advice on crafting this wand I just got.

I believe I should try to fire augment in farm for +1 to all fire then remove suffixes /w prefix cannot be changed and craft trigger + double damage chance. Is this what you guys would recommend?

Any other gear advice appreciated as well. This build is insane!

Последняя редакция: Gorillagrip. Время: 26 июня 2020 г., 9:46:14
I only have one question, I really like using xoph's blood, could you take 5% of mana reserve on the helmet or ring mod and use Xoph's necklace?

TY, ♥♥♥♥♥
this build Map Clear is insane even without the chest. But im really struggling with DPS on bosses. Not sure what do, except just upgrade every item to maximize the dps per slot. new gems and such.

If anyone got tips on what you have done to kill awakaner and shaper and other endgame bosses easier for you.
"
MarkeMarke написал:
this build Map Clear is insane even without the chest. But im really struggling with DPS on bosses. Not sure what do, except just upgrade every item to maximize the dps per slot. new gems and such.

If anyone got tips on what you have done to kill awakaner and shaper and other endgame bosses easier for you.

Yeah, you need some investments to kill bosses easily. Take as much +X flat fire damage on wand, helm, jewels as you can. Try to get 21/20 VD gem. CDR on boots, belt and helmet enchant helps too.
It is possible to kill Sirus with 20/20 gems and basic wand, but it takes like 15 minutes of dodging and spamming skills.
Последняя редакция: ched_21h. Время: 26 июня 2020 г., 10:19:59
"
Gorillagrip написал:

I believe I should try to fire augment in farm for +1 to all fire then remove suffixes /w prefix cannot be changed and craft trigger + double damage chance. Is this what you guys would recommend?

Safest way would be meta craft spell dmg. You can try augument fire mod but there is 6 fire damage % mods in pool so hitting +1 wont be easy.

Played similar to your setup. After You swamp for dd+vd Your clear speed will improve alot (yea it can be even faster) but it need litle different gear.

U miss important medium curse cluster jewel its 20% dps boost. Like i use

+1 lvl fire gems boost your dps alot bcaouse it make herald of ash lvl 21 (13%more dmg).

Use catalys on one of your ring to boost fire dmg (elemental dmg one) and amu to make 12% pene

Divine impulsa shock effect its big dps boost

Switch silver flask for sulphur dmg + regen. You need only 4aps for your cdr break poit. More aps will cost you only more mana wont give more dmg

I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Последняя редакция: sielma. Время: 26 июня 2020 г., 11:13:35
"
ched_21h написал:
"
sielma написал:

Any idea what to improve ? (working on boots helment)

aw spell cascade is expensive af atm.

Get +1 all fire on wand, -X% to fire resistances on helm or Adds X Fire damage to spells on helm.
P.S. WTF is your gear, it's almost perfect for 1 week of league start, I'm still fucking with tabula, not mentioning missing CDR belt/boots, mana reservation amulet and rings

Played alot. Bought lots of gear when exalt was cheap. Rushing to play only t14+ maps second day of league.

I thought about this options but its really expensive. I think there is no bases with enchament will need to make one myself.

I want to do something with my wand but looking for some safe method

want to try dual curse setup but lvling awcoh will take long time.

probably will end here and will save for next build
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Последняя редакция: sielma. Время: 26 июня 2020 г., 11:13:11
"
sielma написал:
"
Gorillagrip написал:

Safest way would be meta craft spell dmg. You can try augument fire mod but there is 6 fire damage % mods in pool so hitting +1 wont be easy.

Played similar to your setup. After You swamp for dd+vd Your clear speed will improve alot (yea it can be even faster) but it need litle different gear.

+1 lvl fire gems boost your dps alot bcaouse it make herald of ash lvl 21 (13%more dmg).

Use catalys on one of your ring to boost fire dmg (elemental dmg one) and amu to make 12% pene

Switch silver flask for sulphur dmg + regen. You need only 4aps for your cdr break poit. More aps will cost you only more mana wont give more dmg

What's allowing you to use VD + DD? My mana reserve is 29% over if I try?

Edit: Just realised a second mana reserved circle ring and your amu is doing it.
Последняя редакция: Glithy. Время: 26 июня 2020 г., 11:18:38
Any specific reason we use barrage support? I've been using GMP because it feels better. Barrage doesn't seem to cast my spellslingers any faster.
"
sielma написал:
"
Gorillagrip написал:

Thanks for your advice man. I took your advice earlier in the thread about the essence crafting to get my wand going as well.
Последняя редакция: Gorillagrip. Время: 26 июня 2020 г., 13:09:31

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация