🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

"
Miyavi написал:
"
Hello, I'll make excuse of being new and bad, but I just switched to 6l chest and with 3 spellslingers active I have 11 mana, not enough to even cast shield charge. Does anyone have tips how to fix it?

My suggestion, after fighting for a long time with this very same issue:
Keep you VD on a 5L and keep the DD spellslinger setup.
Don't go on a 6L setup until you switch to HoAsh

Why not both ? Hypothermia will boost your dmg by 40%

How to do it: Add one jewel with 1%reduced mana reserved (conqueror's effinacy can be used as cheap option) it put your unreserved mana at 32. Next step is to craft -mana cost for non chanelling skills on one or two jewellery.
. this will also fix your mana problem on bosses.

I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Could someone point me to a good VD Spellslinger build?
The more a read about it in this page, the more complicated is getting.

Apparently all guides I can find turn you in a glass canon or you can't kill endgame bosses.
The build isn't glasscanon but does require some things to make it better.
Once you get for example a bit more life leech like doryani lesson it gets a lot better.

Also a lot of people use moltenshell but hardly have any armor gear and because they follow a guide blindly they don't switch to for example steelskin which is better then.

Since this build also get a lot of life regeneration in the tree as well on block it gets a lot better with more health so just stack health and you should notice a real difference once you have 5,5K/6k+ life.
Is the wand trigger veiled mod specific to one individual syndicate member? I've done every single mission since league start and haven't seen it yet. Haven't seen any veiled wands at all to be real but maybe they appear only in red tier maps?
What is the wand MTX are you using i can't find any wand MTX that look long like sword as you use
"
sisco1985 написал:
look at the gear the person you are quoting is using and then read the guide, he has no armor, hes using a evasion shield (lul) and 2 rings that shouldn't be used if you don't have the rest of the gear to back them up

more than half the people qqing on this thread can't even choose gear properly

Why shouldn't I use the rings? I have all my res cap.
Anguish rings are for herald damage buffs, not resistance.
There is lot better rings if you want to use it for resistance.
Wondering what would you craft on a belt as prefixes?
Max life and Damage against chilled enemies are a given, but can't decide if i should craft 20% increased damage on it or 8% increased flask effect.

Can't decide what catalysts to use aswell :3
Elemental for 8% more dmg against chilled enemies, life for 19 max life or resis for 5 chaos resi and once i rerolled lightning 8 lightning res :o
Последняя редакция: shokilicious. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 16:27:04
What are the different sources i should get block from ?

Actually without glancing blows and with rumi, i'm at 75/75/60 (spell block), and 60 seems to low.

I got deflection annoint on amulet, i took all the block passives from the PoB tree, and my shield is featuring +5% block chance.

How could i get more block ? Thanks in advance !
If anyone interested in this build, i'm selling my gear 90ex

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация