🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

WTF is going on with Calamitous Visions? It was 4ex yesterday, it's 11ex now!
Hello, I'll make excuse of being new and bad, but I just switched to 6l chest and with 3 spellslingers active I have 11 mana, not enough to even cast shield charge. Does anyone have tips how to fix it?
"
Hello, I'll make excuse of being new and bad, but I just switched to 6l chest and with 3 spellslingers active I have 11 mana, not enough to even cast shield charge. Does anyone have tips how to fix it?

My suggestion, after fighting for a long time with this very same issue:
Keep you VD on a 5L and keep the DD spellslinger setup.
Don't go on a 6L setup until you switch to HoAsh
Can someone help me understand how to cap my attack block and spell block? I'm not sure where to get it from. As I stand right now with junk gear AND Glancing Blows I'm 44/24 and only cap when I have both Tempest Shield and drink my pots.

Where do we get all the block chance from?
"
Overmasterr написал:
Can someone help me understand how to cap my attack block and spell block? I'm not sure where to get it from. As I stand right now with junk gear AND Glancing Blows I'm 44/24 and only cap when I have both Tempest Shield and drink my pots.

bone offering and ascendancy node that makes minion stuff count for us. Lvl 20 bone offering gives 35% chance to block attack damage and 34% to block spell damage
Последняя редакция: KHthe8th. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 17:52:16
"
KHthe8th написал:
"
Overmasterr написал:

bone offering and ascendancy node that makes minion stuff count for us. Lvl 20 bone offering gives 35% chance to block attack damage and 34% to block spell damage

Oh wow, it caps really easily :) Why even run Rumi's then or take spell block on the amulet?

edit:
Nevermind, remembered to take Glancing Blows off xD

Now with GB off I'm far from block capping, where else can I get attack/spell block asides from spell block on the amulet, Rumi's, and Bone Offering?

My PoB shows me at 70%/65% with the exact tree, a 7% spell block amulet, and Rumi's + Bone Offering
Последняя редакция: Overmasterr. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 18:59:43
Calamitous visions up to 19ex... your budget tree is not very budget anymore.
"

Set your filter to "offline" as well and you'll see there's tons of cheap Calamitous Visions for sale, it's just temporary price-fxing. Don't buy into it.
"
You don't need Calamitous visions for the budget build. I cleared t16 just fine without it. It's for late game when you use herald of ash.

Besides that it was around 1ex during the first few days of the league and i bought mine 2 days ago for 2 1/2ex. Dunno whats happening with the prices today.
Последняя редакция: shokilicious. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 19:20:49
"
Overmasterr написал:
"

Set your filter to "offline" as well and you'll see there's tons of cheap Calamitous Visions for sale, it's just temporary price-fxing. Don't buy into it.

Not that many already, unfortunately.
I got both rings.. and I'm expecting the price to go back to 4-7ex. If not, I'll just build another character I guess :/

"
shokilicious написал:
You don't need Calamitous visions for the budget build. I cleared t16 just fine without it. It's for late game when you use herald of ash.

I just got up to T16 and did a couple Shaper Guardians. Single target damage just isn't there.
I surely could invest into pumping up my damage in other ways, but the single target damage the HoAsh provides.. is just must needed.
Последняя редакция: Miyavi. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 19:22:50

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация