[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but it seems to me that if you replace Increased Critical Strikes Support on the helm with Purifying Flame. Gives an equivalent crit bonus spreading consecrated ground, plus you get extra regen, and a small damage boost.
"
OmniscientlyMe написал:
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but it seems to me that if you replace Increased Critical Strikes Support on the helm with Purifying Flame. Gives an equivalent crit bonus spreading consecrated ground, plus you get extra regen, and a small damage boost.

increased Crit Support also boosts the base crit of the skills, so it's significantly more than the ground from PF.

That said, PF is another spell added to the mix that can proc EO so it could make up for it. Is also nice if you happen to have any other consecrated ground bonuses.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
OmniscientlyMe написал:

increased Crit Support also boosts the base crit of the skills, so it's significantly more than the ground from PF.

That said, PF is another spell added to the mix that can proc EO so it could make up for it. Is also nice if you happen to have any other consecrated ground bonuses.

Not only that, it also makes it possible for Cremation to crit, so I'm sure it more than makes up for it as far as EO proc goes.
Don't know where to put Sigil. Inclined to drop Blade Blast. I think it doesn't work for me as I don't stand near a boss anyway.

Any thoughts on Supercharge notable passive of Large jewel cluster? It seems like 20-30 % more damage. Works best with Controled Destruction in Cremation.
To have EO up 100% of the time i am spending 2 points between Arcanist Dominion and Mystic Bulwark. Then i am taking Light of Divinity. The 60% increased crit in total and Consecrated Ground from Purifying Flame let me have a 8% crit chance on Cremation (even with Controlled Destruction).

I went for Holy Dominion, Discipline and Training and Retribution because i am using Spiritual Aid.
Without it i would waste all the extra Minion Damage from the Ascendancy. Its a huge dps gain.

The next huge dps gain is Crusader. I underestimated it at first but if you have the currency its one of the first things you should invest into.

Another thing is mana regen. To get most out of it you should consume a corpse every 2 secs. Problem is that spamming Cremation isnt a good idea since it drains mana too fast, together with MoM and Agonist. On top of that Arcane Cloak needs 65% of it or your dps and defences will be alot weaker. Very low mana means you are a good candidate for receiving oneshots.

I only cast Cremation when i have to and on boss fights i try to lure the boss into them rather than recast them all the time. It is much safer but mana regen will be lower since Cremation and Bone Offering are the only skills consuming corpses. Therefore i use Volatile Dead in the trigger wand to make sure the big mana regen will be up all the time. On top of that it gives good extra damage and indicates where Sirus is hiding for example. Love his oneshots from offscreen, do i need to buy an UHD Monitor to see him all the time?

Last but not least, Intensify, Pinpoint and the Apex Mode jewels.

Ive tested it alot and its not worth it, Pinpoint is just bad, it needs 3 stacks all the time. Intensify needs at least 2 stacks but when you move alot its hardly doable and i wouldnt call this a facetank build. Well, you can facetank but not for long (try it when Arcane Cloak is down, lol). Apex Mode jewel only last for 4 secs, means a constant recast of Cremation even when it lasts 12 secs. There are better jewels you can use. I am back to normal setup.

Even without a Cloak of Defiance and a Watcher's Eye (just too expensive!) this build is doing great and i am more than happy to use it.

Hi Xirce,

can you explain what do you mean with "he next huge dps gain is Crusader".
I dont understand what do you mean with Crusader. Is this a item?

And can you post your PoB pls :).

Here is my PoB, If anyone like to see it.
https://pastebin.com/QN83amfj

Thx...
"
MulschOr написал:
Hi Xirce,

can you explain what do you mean with "he next huge dps gain is Crusader".
I dont understand what do you mean with Crusader. Is this a item?

And can you post your PoB pls :).

Here is my PoB, If anyone like to see it.
https://pastebin.com/QN83amfj

Thx...

Crusader is an amulet anoint that adds increased damage based on your %Increases to mana. It's a very large damage boost.

Oils you need for it:
Golden - Golden - Black

Regarding Pinpoint Support:

I don't mind this one as it's always a damage increase (extra projectiles are great). But I agree on intensify. I very much dislike that support because I like moving.

As for mana regen, it shouldn't be an issue AT ALL to cast cremation every 2 seconds...ever. If you want to have auto corpse consumption I would use Kitava's Teachings Small Cluster Jewel. This will consume a corpse every second to proc our buffs as well as recover some life+mana at the same time.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 19 окт. 2020 г., 19:13:18

Ah ok Thanks, but then I lose a lot of mana regeneration which I have to compensate.
Is there a way to get Desecrate without a Fevered Mind at a mana cost of over 100?
"
MulschOr написал:
Is there a way to get Desecrate without a Fevered Mind at a mana cost of over 100?

not really. Fevered Mind in the left side Templar jewel socket is still quite good though.

That said, Cremation will proc the helmet as well.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация