[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
AngelOfPassion написал:
"
Xirce написал:
PoB has been updated, now all skill trees need to be converted to 3.13.
Unfortunatly the dps drop is a bit higher than expected, more like 10-14%, both on Cyclone and VD.

At least this is not a Summoner or Assassin build, so i do not complain.

I copied all the leveling trees into the main PoB and all important leveling information into Notes. I like to have quick access and everything in 1 spot. :)

The 10-14% damage drop may not be entirely accurate as the gem updates don't usually take effect in POB until the actual patch drops. But if none of the gems we are using got any changes then I am not so sure. Just wanted to add that it may not be final.

If the build loses 10% DPS it'll go from 20M to 18M. I don't think that's going to be an issue :P

Also we have Harvest Crafting to make up for it. We lost 50% increased damage from the ascendancy tree. It's really not that impactful at all.
do u think is better to use conc effect instead of fire pen?
i got some questions if u can answer me plz.
1st. the megalomaniac u are using is probably unlike to find it so shall i search for cluster with the fortify only?i mean what is the priority

2. the martyr is it buffed or nerfed with battle mage?
3.what is other option for es leech early in the game cause this watcher eye will start at least 8-10 ex
4.if i got gloves with unnerve what i put instead blade blast
5.and last how we can push detonate dead in the build ?its huge dps increase i think.
"
cristangel написал:
i got some questions if u can answer me plz.
1st. the megalomaniac u are using is probably unlike to find it so shall i search for cluster with the fortify only?i mean what is the priority

2. the martyr is it buffed or nerfed with battle mage?
3.what is other option for es leech early in the game cause this watcher eye will start at least 8-10 ex
4.if i got gloves with unnerve what i put instead blade blast
5.and last how we can push detonate dead in the build ?its huge dps increase i think.

For the cluster the main stat is Overlord for Fortify. From there you'll want 1-2 good nodes and there are plenty to choose from.

Martyr is buffed a lot.

You can use Power Charge on Crit, Void Sphere, Frost Wall, or really anything useful really. Would also be a reasonable place for a 2nd curse instead of curse on hit. Can also go Awakened Hextouch + Leveled Curse if you get Culling+Unnerve gloves which I think would be the ideal.

For Detonate Dead you will really want the helmet enchant for 45% chance at extra explosions and awakened spell cascade for maximum damage. it's also just a gem swap and pathing through the two 15% corpse life nodes in the undertaker wheel.

"
cristangel написал:
do u think is better to use conc effect instead of fire pen?

It's good for VD, but it also reduced the AOE of cyclone and the corpse explosions (less overlap) which feels pretty MEH.

But I mean, yeah you *can* do it. I just don't recommend it personally.
One suggestion for the pastebin of the build. Putting Cast When Damage Taken 6 link into the Duskdawn staff and the Cyclone setup into the chest. It causes the predicted chromatic orb cost to go from the thousands to literally like 50 or less due to it being way easier to get 4 green in something like an Inpulsa'a instead of trying to get 4 green on the Duskdawn. Just a thought that could save some people a lot of time.
"
AngelOfPassion написал:
One suggestion for the pastebin of the build. Putting Cast When Damage Taken 6 link into the Duskdawn staff and the Cyclone setup into the chest. It causes the predicted chromatic orb cost to go from the thousands to literally like 50 or less due to it being way easier to get 4 green in something like an Inpulsa'a instead of trying to get 4 green on the Duskdawn. Just a thought that could save some people a lot of time.

Yes, they can be in either 6L...

I accidentally hit the colors in my staff. lol. and I am using an astral plate at the moment because I had the base to split with beast. But it's 1 green socket short of usable haha.

It really just depends on what chest you use really.
This looks really nice. I don't think it's a realistic starter with eye of innocence being required but I'll def. try it!
Последняя редакция: 4nthraxx. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 5:50:23
"
4nthraxx написал:
This looks really nice. I don't think it's a realisting starter with eye of innocence being required but I'll def. try it!

Eye of Innocence is only required for the self damage aspect of the build. The CoC+VD/DD side can be played from approximately level 67-70 and onward.

Very viable starter that gets exponentially stronger when these uniques become available.

Also, I'll be doing a test stream later today starting at 3pm-4:45pm (US Eastern) if anyone wants to pop in. Ask questions about the build and whatnot. Still getting everything set up.

https://www.twitch.tv/gryphenprey
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 5:15:17
One thing to consider before the self-ignite cwdt stuff becomes available is to use Arcanist Brand.

I became a big fan of it to apply utility spells.

Something like: Arcanist Brand - WoC - Combustion - Bone Offering - Flammability

This could be in a 5link staff + 6l armor for your Cyclone CoC setup.

I'm really looking forward to play this build in the new league, Gryph.
I was a big fan of the old Cyclone CwC VD with Scold's Bridle etc. back in Metamorph (?)
"
blah2k6 написал:
One thing to consider before the self-ignite cwdt stuff becomes available is to use Arcanist Brand.

I became a big fan of it to apply utility spells.

Something like: Arcanist Brand - WoC - Combustion - Bone Offering - Flammability

This could be in a 5link staff + 6l armor for your Cyclone CoC setup.

I'm really looking forward to play this build in the new league, Gryph.
I was a big fan of the old Cyclone CwC VD with Scold's Bridle etc. back in Metamorph (?)

Damn, I didn't know about Arcanist Brand, that sounds interesting.

And yeah, the Scold's version was back then in Metamorph, probably the build I most enjoyed so far, it was such a blast. I'm gonna give Gryph another shot this league and start with the burning witch =)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация