[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Use hypothermia instead of conc effect(conc ruins cyclone AoE and makes the build feel worse), also, replica duskdawn at first may have similar damage to martyr, however, martyr’s damage is relatively capped due to needing increased crit gem. Just for reference, by endgame build has 25m dps with replica duskdawn, and like 18m with martyr. Replica duskdawns base crit chance generally allows for better damage scaling for the build.
Последняя редакция: SniggidyDiggidy. Время: 7 мая 2021 г., 10:30:02
"
majesthro написал:
i was fiddling with PoB to see the benefit of switching to replica duskdawn, and i dropped quiet a bit in damage compared to martyr to the point where i could get similar numbers, but with the big investment of getting it.

Maybe i did some wrong configurations?

i tried
- adding replica duskdawn
- adding awakened cast on crit
- rem inc crit chance on 6link to conc effect

dmg was more or less the same with my current martyr setup.

did i forget sth?

Yeah it's kinda confusing, not gonna lie. XD

But you can check:

Attack speed after consuming 200 corpses
Crit Chance of Cyclone without Assassin's Mark and/or Flasks
Corpse Explosion Damage with ~24,000 corpse life (base corpse life basically) 2-3 of these will hit per proc, minimum.

Martyr Balls will hit harder, but it lacks attack crit and speed. These are the biggest downsides.

Basically Rep DD will crit more consistently and ramp up our DPS faster due to faster attack speed. We can also spec out of Blunt Trauma.
"
majesthro написал:
i was fiddling with PoB to see the benefit of switching to replica duskdawn, and i dropped quiet a bit in damage compared to martyr to the point where i could get similar numbers, but with the big investment of getting it.

i tried

did i forget sth?

Are you checking tooltip or actually switching the weapons in PoB? Tooltip doesn't account for the increase in effective trigger rate.
Life is soup, I am fork.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
majesthro написал:

i tried

did i forget sth?

Yeah it's kinda confusing, not gonna lie. XD

But you can check:

Attack speed after consuming 200 corpses
Crit Chance of Cyclone without Assassin's Mark and/or Flasks
Corpse Explosion Damage with ~24,000 corpse life (base corpse life basically) 2-3 of these will hit per proc, minimum.

Martyr Balls will hit harder, but it lacks attack crit and speed. These are the biggest downsides.

Basically Rep DD will crit more consistently and ramp up our DPS faster due to faster attack speed. We can also spec out of Blunt Trauma.

This is the PoB with replica DD:
https://pastebin.com/sqfMw2yB
+ awakened fire pen instead of inc crit in 6link
combined dps = 527k

This is the PoB with Martyr + inc crit in six link (or just switch in the above PoB weapon slot + gem in six link):
https://pastebin.com/MY2ci8VE
combined dps = 570k

All numbers without flaks, cause i never tick flasks outside of pathfinder.
And just while im typing this, i ticked the flasks and then replica dd wins by 40k (800k dps vs 760k)...
Not a huge difference though.
Amazing build, very tanky + very good damage. Did many builds did league but this one is best. Could anyone say me what I should upgrade next?

Also which Megalomaniac is better? I think Shifting Shadow is better one cuz with this as its insta blind on mobs.

Hello everybody, this build is amazing, thanks for sharing it !

I want to craft an offering / additional curse chest but don't really know how, i already have an ilvl86 hunter base
Hi all

Started playing this build as I broke my wrist and need an easy 1 button set up :D

Wondering where life leech comes from? I seem to be struggling to stay alive whenever I don't have Cinderswallow (or kills) available.

Saving for a wacthers eye atm but 8ex aint cheap. I have yet to do my uber lab as its been quite a rough layout so I am missing "Mistress of Sacrifice" but I wouldn't think it would have THAT big of a difference - hopefull get it tomorrow and see a difference.

Should I save up for es on hit with discipline watcher's eye or 6L inpulsa next? With watcher's eye it would pretty much make me immortal right? maybe ill go with that
"
Hi all

Started playing this build as I broke my wrist and need an easy 1 button set up :D

Wondering where life leech comes from? I seem to be struggling to stay alive whenever I don't have Cinderswallow (or kills) available.

Saving for a wacthers eye atm but 8ex aint cheap. I have yet to do my uber lab as its been quite a rough layout so I am missing "Mistress of Sacrifice" but I wouldn't think it would have THAT big of a difference - hopefull get it tomorrow and see a difference.

Mistress of Sacrifice is a very big deal. Gives a ton of block and life on block to the build.

We get leech from Eye of Innocence.

But yeah Watcher's Eye is very very strong and worth every Exalt. :D

"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
Should I save up for es on hit with discipline watcher's eye or 6L inpulsa next? With watcher's eye it would pretty much make me immortal right? maybe ill go with that

yeah get the watcher's eye. For sure.

Gonna be going live in about 15 minutes! Gonna do a quick showcase on how to turn

into

50% chance to get T1 Attack Crit.

https://www.twitch.tv/gryphenprey
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 7 мая 2021 г., 21:49:20
Fun build!

Just wanted to ask:

If Im utilizing the corrupted soul keystone so that my life pool is only taking half of the 100 fire damage per ignite, could I potentially swap out ngamahu's sign for a shaper ring with life on hit with spells?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация