[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

I have regular CoC currently, is it worth the 14-15 ex to buy the awakened version of CoCS?
Is it a huge damage increase?
"
Whisperedn7x написал:
I have regular CoC currently, is it worth the 14-15 ex to buy the awakened version of CoCS?

It's a DPS increase, but more importantly it allows you to drop CDR from another piece of gear. IE Belt or Boots. It's pretty low on teh priority list for me usually, but YES it is worth it in the end.

"
ExtraSalt613 написал:
Fun build!

Just wanted to ask:

If Im utilizing the corrupted soul keystone so that my life pool is only taking half of the 100 fire damage per ignite, could I potentially swap out ngamahu's sign for a shaper ring with life on hit with spells?

Nope, you will kill yourself still. been there, tried it, died multiple times before I figured it out. XD
Did you finished the chest? Could not watch the stream. Would like to see some written steps how to craft chest properly from scratch.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Whisperedn7x написал:

It's a DPS increase, but more importantly it allows you to drop CDR from another piece of gear. IE Belt or Boots. It's pretty low on teh priority list for me usually, but YES it is worth it in the end.

"
ExtraSalt613 написал:
Fun build!

Just wanted to ask:

If Im utilizing the corrupted soul keystone so that my life pool is only taking half of the 100 fire damage per ignite, could I potentially swap out ngamahu's sign for a shaper ring with life on hit with spells?

Nope, you will kill yourself still. been there, tried it, died multiple times before I figured it out. XD

In practice, would Awakened Spell Cascade be a bigger DPS increase than ACoC? Despite the Desecrate corpse limit this would be my instinct when budget is still limited.
"
ivressemb написал:

In practice, would Awakened Spell Cascade be a bigger DPS increase than ACoC? Despite the Desecrate corpse limit this would be my instinct when budget is still limited.

If you already have CDR on a piece of gear, Woke Spell Cascade will definitely be a bigger DPS boost. IF you don't have VD helmet enchant then it's going to take you from 8-9 balls per proc to 11-12 per proc. Big boost.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Whisperedn7x написал:

"
ExtraSalt613 написал:
Fun build!

Just wanted to ask:

Hmmm maybe u were using an explody chest when u tried it? I dont see any other reason why it wouldnt work, since we'd always be hitting more enemies than we ignite. afaik the explode mod doesnt count as a spell, but will still ignite

Edit:
Just tested it out for a bit, mitigates eye of innocence damage just fine, but you lose out on a huge chunk of extra life recovery on hit. I guess it works but you'd probably need to get a source of life leech to compensate, or a second ring with the life gain mod
Последняя редакция: ExtraSalt613. Время: 8 мая 2021 г., 16:13:41
"
ExtraSalt613 написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Whisperedn7x написал:

"
ExtraSalt613 написал:
Fun build!

Just wanted to ask:

Hmmm maybe u were using an explody chest when u tried it? I dont see any other reason why it wouldnt work, since we'd always be hitting more enemies than we ignite. afaik the explode mod doesnt count as a spell, but will still ignite

Edit:
Just tested it out for a bit, mitigates eye of innocence damage just fine, but you lose out on a huge chunk of extra life recovery on hit. I guess it works but you'd probably need to get a source of life leech to compensate, or a second ring with the life gain mod

It works under most circumstances. However try it in a 100% delirious super high pack density map and you'll die. At least that was my experience (character kept "committing suicide"). Obviously I had leech, the amulet grants it :P.

Basically what happens is recover on ignite while taking damage on ignite both happen simultaneously where recovery on hit happens before taking damage from ignites.

Also the corpse explodes don't count as spells and neither does cyclone. A better test would be a Watcher's eye with Vitality life on hit mod.
Amazing CoC support just went up to 19 ex way past my budget
Последняя редакция: Whisperedn7x. Время: 9 мая 2021 г., 14:26:29
"
Whisperedn7x написал:

yeah don't sweat it. You can actually bench craft 12% CDR onto a good stygian and then get an Abyssal Jewel with 2% CDR on it to get to 14% breakpoint.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Whisperedn7x написал:

yeah don't sweat it. You can actually bench craft 12% CDR onto a good stygian and then get an Abyssal Jewel with 2% CDR on it to get to 14% breakpoint.

Thanks Gryph yeah I got a Stygian with 16% CDR which is pretty good for the moment

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация