[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Whisperedn7x написал:
Hey Gryph do you staw away from reflect maps? I seem to get insta-killed on them

...yes. Don't do Ele Reflect maps.
lol thanks
I still cant decide if I should stick with Pertrified Blood version or the old one.
My gear sucks and Im leveling gems now but it feels kinda rippy (saving up for clusters so that will help later alot).

Anyone played both versions and could share his opinion which one feels better to play?
"
Asag написал:
I still cant decide if I should stick with Pertrified Blood version or the old one.
My gear sucks and Im leveling gems now but it feels kinda rippy (saving up for clusters so that will help later alot).

Anyone played both versions and could share his opinion which one feels better to play?

Yes, i played both and preferred the build without petrified blood because i was unkillable without it and started dying with it. That being said, i did already have a lot invested in the build, so the damage increase from pain attunement wasnt noticeable really.
"
Asag написал:

The build is gonna feel rippy on a tabula, ngl :P

As for LL vs Normal Hybrid. I don't really notice a huge difference in survivability one way or the other. with Anomalous Pet Blood you're only losing about 9% of your LIFE pool to hits and gaining 30% more damage and overleech.
Do I need precision enchant to make the leech work? Not sure how to check how much life I reserved exactly.

EDIT: I noticed if I disable precision or ash my life goes up abit, so thats mean I have fuked up reservation and leech does not work?
Последняя редакция: Asag. Время: 11 мая 2021 г., 13:57:01
"
Asag написал:
Do I need precision enchant to make the leech work? Not sure how to check how much life I reserved exactly.

EDIT: I noticed if I disable precision or ash my life goes up abit, so thats mean I have fuked up reservation and leech does not work?

You need to reserve less than half your life. Petrified Blood will keep you from recovering above 50%

So...if you look at your reserved life total and that is more than half, you need some mana reserve or lower level precision. :P
I finally bought large cluster jewel and solved reservation problem with the conqueror jewel (till I can get helmet with the enchant, need high lvl precision for crit/accuracy). Theres a big difference now in the build.

I have well rolled 6s Inpulsa but no luck so far with 6L even with 30% quality on the chest:(

Also need now medium cluster and better rares like stygian etc.
Is 1 extra corpse still the best helm enchant for mapping and bossing?
What would be best way to avoid being stunned? I find that my cyclone is getting interrupted for a split second especially when Im surrouneed by mobs and sometimes this lead to my death.

I gues those are stuns right (hard to see due fps drops)?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация