[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

-
Последняя редакция: Mistiarh. Время: 23 авг. 2021 г., 2:36:36
What do you think about this version?
https://pastebin.com/VrmFyhCE
In this guide, it recommends crafting an attack crit + spell crit chest. When I plug in a spell crit chest into PoB, there is no change in the crit of either VD and DD when it comes to their corpse explosions. How necessary is the spell crit and can anyone explain why we need it so badly on chest?

Thanks in advance for your help/time.
"
Bloodzy написал:
In this guide, it recommends crafting an attack crit + spell crit chest. When I plug in a spell crit chest into PoB, there is no change in the crit of either VD and DD when it comes to their corpse explosions. How necessary is the spell crit and can anyone explain why we need it so badly on chest?

Thanks in advance for your help/time.

It depends on if you're scaling the spell or corpse explosion. IF you're going pure VD you're likely scaling the spell portion more than the explosions as on VD the explosions are relatively weak with very little overlap. DD explosions are much more potent and have massive AOE for overlapping.

Priority of mods:
Attack Crit
Offering Effect
Spell Crit

"
Mistiarh написал:
What do you think about this version?
https://pastebin.com/VrmFyhCE

Well, the top left large cluster jewel doesn't have Overlord on it. So RIP.
But jewels aside:

It basically looks like what you'd be doing if you didn't have ES on hit watcher's eye...which is fine, but it'll be a lot squishier.

You don't need as much mana as you have currently on there. Just get some %Damage from hits recouped as mana on a ring or 2. That is far superior to at least 1 of the -non channeling mana cost crafts.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 23 авг. 2021 г., 17:27:38
How far can i get this build with 17ex?
"
V4ldaran написал:
How far can i get this build with 17ex?

I think you can get most everything you'd need minus the watcher's eye with that--depending on the price of things.

Eye of Innocence - back down to the 5-10c range +14c for silver oil for enchant
Replica Reckless Defense - 10c
Ngamahu's Sign - 1c
Martyr of Innocence - 50c+
Large Radius Thread of Hope - 50c-2ex depending on the -res roll
Large Cluster with Overlord+Fuel the fight...these are like 10ex right now. Price is still pretty inflated on them. SHOULD be like 3ex. Alas, might have to pass on this for now.

If you're a savvy crafter, a good chest can be made for roughly 6-10ex (including 6L). Can make a simple Attack Crit chest for very cheap with Harvest.

ES on hit eye is 10ex

Rest are rares to cover resists etc...

You can get most of the way there with 17ex. probably pretty much everything except the watcher's eye basically. Or close to it.
Is there a way to deal with the grasping vines when using headhunter? It's pretty annoying
"
Sunshine_Regiment написал:
Is there a way to deal with the grasping vines when using headhunter? It's pretty annoying

YOU WERE WARNED (presumably)

Flame Dash and wait it out. Unequip+re-equip HH

It's the downside to using HH.

Stampede boots also work.
Hey,
How we scale VD damage actually? Since u linked desecrate in your VD (so we just got 5L instead)
How diffrent from your build and Jungroan, since i have no idea Jung's DPS is from DD or VD
Im doing your Scion BB/BF but wanna transfer to your VD, is that good idea?
"
thiendepzai1996 написал:
Hey,
How we scale VD damage actually? Since u linked desecrate in your VD (so we just got 5L instead)
How diffrent from your build and Jungroan, since i have no idea Jung's DPS is from DD or VD
Im doing your Scion BB/BF but wanna transfer to your VD, is that good idea?

VD damage is mostly from the spell portion, but you do get a lot from the corpse explosions. There's just less overlap compared to DD.

The difference between mine and Jungroan's is he loses 6 sockets to get and extra 1.5-2M dps in waves. Most of his damage comes from Detonate Dead on CoC though. He loses auras+sockets. Mine is more flexible. Damage is all comparable.

I think switching from the Scion BF+BB is fine, I did. The gear is all mostly the same too so there's not much risk in switching.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация