[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Hi,

having a lot of trouble i cant even survive a lvl 1 map. I basically just get trucked by density.

I dont have the boots or the ammy on, I have the boots but i found they were making it harder for me (not sure thats real it just felt like it). How do you survive? Are you dashing pack to pack? Maybe i am cycloning too long and dying?
"
Respeck написал:
Hi,

having a lot of trouble i cant even survive a lvl 1 map. I basically just get trucked by density.

I dont have the boots or the ammy on, I have the boots but i found they were making it harder for me (not sure thats real it just felt like it). How do you survive? Are you dashing pack to pack? Maybe i am cycloning too long and dying?

Well, the biggest contributing factor is your staff. It has no block on it and since you don't have uber lab done you don't have Bone Offering either.

For example, I have 48% chance to block attacks with Martyr (no uber lab yet for me)

You should also be using a Granite/basalt and a Diamond Flask.

Flesh and Stone blinds nearby enemies as well. Since we aren't going to use Discipline until the very end game I would suggest using it until then. You may need a Conqueror's Efficiency jewel for it to fit and leave you enough mana for other auras.

I also don't see Precision Aura anywhere, this will help immensely with accuracy rating. get one and level it as much as you are able to (mine is 14 right now for example)

And lastly, a CWDT + Immortal Call will go a long way for tankiness
Same here...but i'm with the "ssf" build yet...cwc isn't activating as often as I expected
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Respeck написал:
Hi,

Well, the biggest contributing factor is your staff. It has no block on it and since you don't have uber lab done you don't have Bone Offering either.

For example, I have 48% chance to block attacks with Martyr (no uber lab yet for me)

You should also be using a Granite/basalt and a Diamond Flask.

Flesh and Stone blinds nearby enemies as well. Since we aren't going to use Discipline until the very end game I would suggest using it until then. You may need a Conqueror's Efficiency jewel for it to fit and leave you enough mana for other auras.

I also don't see Precision Aura anywhere, this will help immensely with accuracy rating. get one and level it as much as you are able to (mine is 14 right now for example)

And lastly, a CWDT + Immortal Call will go a long way for tankiness

Got it, thanks! i will work on those changes. Should i be using the boots though?
"
Respeck написал:

Got it, thanks! i will work on those changes. Should i be using the boots though?

You can use the boots or not. They're not going to do much until you have Eye of Innocence anyway. haha

"
TBorgezHU3 написал:
Same here...but i'm with the "ssf" build yet...cwc isn't activating as often as I expected

Your staff has really low crit chance for one. If you're going to use a rare you really want to get one with an open suffix for crit chance. Helps a lot for smoothness.

You could also be struggling with accuracy. (you're definitely struggling with accuracy) this will KILL your proc rate.

So, for you as well:

Get some Accuracy on gear. minimum you want is like 90% hit chance *minimum*

use Flesh and Stone for defense. Blind is very good.

Also the effigon amulet would solve all accuracy issues for the time being if Eye of Innocence remains being expensive, I'd probably recommend this route.

And lastly, you still have 7 staff crit nodes to take. Make sure you've done all your skill quests, looks like you're missing several.

Hope this helps!
can i see your skill tree plz
"
MajorLeiStoneD написал:
can i see your skill tree plz

my profile is public.

Also, adding this to the guide because I get asked a lot of the same questions regarding it:

How important is cremator in the medium cluster jewel ? Thinking to craft one.
Wrapped in flame is a must, is there any other alternatives to cremator or is it the best one? Is destroyed on kill important in this build ?
"
whitewing789 написал:
How important is cremator in the medium cluster jewel ? Thinking to craft one.
Wrapped in flame is a must, is there any other alternatives to cremator or is it the best one? Is destroyed on kill important in this build ?

It's just to destroy corpses, which is very good. If you have inpulsa or splodey chest that part is irrelevant though.

Smoking Remains or Cooked Alive would also be very good if you don't care about the corpse removal.
Not sure what to upgrade next?

I read your new dying section... but I am still dying :)

I can do T15s/T16s but I die pretty often. Every now and then I just "pop"... or my life just drains extremely quickly.

Damage seems to be ok... I can kill conquerors, not OP, but definitely good enough.

Defence is my biggest issue... currently sitting at 6,000 eHP (4200+1800)

Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 17 янв. 2021 г., 18:57:25

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация