[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
brunowa написал:
Not sure what to upgrade next?

I read your new dying section... but I am still dying :)

I can do T15s/T16s but I die pretty often. Every now and then I just "pop"... damage seems to be ok... I can kill conquerors, not OP, but definitely good enough.

Defence is my biggest issue... currently sitting at 6,000 eHP (4200+1800)

haha yeah that section is geared more towards those who are transitioning from story to maps.

As for upgrades, a Hunter influenced chest with Offering Effect and Attack Crit would be really good for offense and defense. You can probably drop inc crit with crit chest (would have to test yourself to see how it feels). Offering Effect would give you +8-9% spell block
Additionally the chest can have the Veiled modifier 9-10% of life as extra ES. That'd probably give you another 800-ish ES

Ideally you want to get to around 8k total.

Also a Megalomaniac jewel with Overlord or another source of Fortify would help a lot. You basically just need Fortify+Better Chest I think
alrighty thanks will work on it!
"
whitewing789 написал:
How important is cremator in the medium cluster jewel ? Thinking to craft one.
Wrapped in flame is a must, is there any other alternatives to cremator or is it the best one? Is destroyed on kill important in this build ?

I played this build 4 leagues ago and haven't played since and im very interested to see more thx
Hey gryph, I played your past VD builds and I love VD as a spell and havent found the right build yet this league. Currently levelling skellies, but they're kinda meh.

How do you expect this to compare to past VD builds? Do you think it will be end-game capable or more of a starter?
What do you think of Loreweave?

Critical Strike Chance
Elemental Damage
80% Max Res
Plus a few other features
?

Also got this one but it lacks the increased effect of offerings:

Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 17 янв. 2021 г., 23:47:25
I see that you are playing with ice golem of the CWDT setup, how does it play? I would think the golem would die all the time without support.
"
Aeres написал:
I see that you are playing with ice golem of the CWDT setup, how does it play? I would think the golem would die all the time without support.
IT gets resummoned automatically with cwtd and is basically perma up.
"
shokilicious написал:
"
Aeres написал:
IT gets resummoned automatically with cwtd and is basically perma up.

I was refering to gryphens current setup

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gryphenprey/characters

he is using immortal call instead of golem in the CWDT setup (which is great for survivability), but not sure how often the golem will die in higher tier maps.
"
brunowa написал:
What do you think of Loreweave?

Critical Strike Chance
Elemental Damage
80% Max Res
Plus a few other features
?

Also got this one but it lacks the increased effect of offerings:

Legacy Loreweave is legit. 80% max res is massive mitigation and it ignores =max res maps. Probably better than offering effect for defenses.

"
Aeres написал:

I hate it. Lol. It does, in fact, die constantly.

I'm probably going to move it into the low level CWDT or move IC into the low level CWDT. But I think I want that to be 6L first. For now I just summon it occasionally. I'm not really at a point where the extra accuracy matters much. 96% chance to hit without it, 99% with it currently.

"
Aevaris написал:
Hey gryph, I played your past VD builds and I love VD as a spell and havent found the right build yet this league. Currently levelling skellies, but they're kinda meh.

How do you expect this to compare to past VD builds? Do you think it will be end-game capable or more of a starter?

Feels stronger to me for everything past 3.8 version. Only downside in comparison is being forced to melee monsters. It's definitely an endgame capable build.
Hey Gryphenprey, thanks for yet another great build!

Are you aiming for Inpulsa as a mid-game option this league or straight to rare chest given that Harvest is back?

Also, where are all the eyes :(( farm Phoenix already XD

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация