[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
whitewing789 написал:
How important is cremator in the medium cluster jewel ? Thinking to craft one.
Wrapped in flame is a must, is there any other alternatives to cremator or is it the best one? Is destroyed on kill important in this build ?

It's just to destroy corpses, which is very good. If you have inpulsa or splodey chest that part is irrelevant though.

Smoking Remains or Cooked Alive would also be very good if you don't care about the corpse removal.

I got smoking remains and wrapped in flame, should i drop Blood and Stand or stick with it ? since smoking remain will blind the enemies.

If i need to drop blood and stand, do you have any good aura to replace it?
"
Raggon написал:
Hey Gryphenprey, thanks for yet another great build!

Are you aiming for Inpulsa as a mid-game option this league or straight to rare chest given that Harvest is back?

Also, where are all the eyes :(( farm Phoenix already XD

I'm probably just going to go straight to a rare. But I'm not 100% decided on that yet.

Eyes appear to be more expensive than I had anticipated. Though they are starting to trickle down it seems. I got mine for 3ex.
Hi thanks for the build, I`m trying the build, please just a question.

How do you use the bonne offering in this build? is it Manually?
Hey, Im trying this build (u can see my profile or pob https://pastebin.com/Y9Qzner5) and enjoying it a lot (except the fps drop). Its like coc ice nova but more tanky.

One question:

I dropped Vaal DD 21/23 and just swapped it with VD and it seems like the dps is the same but more instant. Although I noticed VD projectiles clear the enemies in far corners which is convinient. What are the pros/cons between DD/VD for this build in your opinion?

thanks
Последняя редакция: Bobby_Singer. Время: 18 янв. 2021 г., 15:05:18
Alright! I've succesfully league started. I wanted to share my jank ass journey. I just hit maps and I've just hit tier 4s.

Here is my pastebin, level 75. I also don't know much about checking boxes so the options are probably shit.

https://pastebin.com/Lr3Amv0j

So, I leveled using Spellslinger. It went great. I decided to swap to CoC around 63-65. I forgot when exactly.

I bought a +2 fire gem staff and 5 linked it with jewelers touch, approx 10c for both? Then I realized this was a mistake and needed to buy a tabula as the 6L CoC setup is essentially mandatory. (I was/am very poor.)

Once I got the Tabula I officially moved over and slowly upgraded (trade league was down) over the next couple of days. I was struggling a bit at first but there was tons of low hanging fruit for me to upgrade.

I was going to move into self-ignite then realized the damn thing cost 2 ex so I scraped that idea! (For now.) Since I wasn't self-igniting the level 20 CWDT was not proccing very well so I ended up putting a level 1 CWDT with a level 8 bone offering to make sure the block was consitently proccing.

I came back here and read your FAQ which was really helpful. I didn't realize Ngahamu's sign would be useful w/o self-ignite but it turned out to work really awesome with the healing. Also super cheap.

I also upgraded to Oskarms because I really needed more crit. My staff doesn't have a local crit upgrade yet because im waiting to unveil the crit craft. I may go search for a +2 fire staff with high crit but im moving through maps fine so may wait til i have enough cash for Martyr.

I've actually been swapping between VD/DD depending on if I needed more DPS. VD is way better clear but I feel like DD has better single target damage. But VD should trigger self-ignite better. Another really interesting piece is level 21 DD is like 4 chaos where level 21 VD is around 28-30 chaos. (If you are building on a budget, this could be important!)

I ended up swapping to the block Pantheon so I could skip the cyclone stun nodes so I can focus on crit/damage.

This build is really fun and has lots of really interesting break points and gear transitiions. LOTS OF DEPTH! It's very nice when the build performs well early on and also gives tons of upgrade paths.

Thank you very much.
Последняя редакция: intangible_s. Время: 18 янв. 2021 г., 15:10:10
@intangible_s

Am I crazy, but dont you want the CWDT in the staff to be level 1 so it goes off all the time ?

@Gryphenprey

Wouldnt It take forever for the Bone Offering + Immortal Call + Assassins Mark to trigger with a max level CWDT ?
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 18 янв. 2021 г., 17:31:23
"
intangible_s написал:
Alright! I've succesfully league started. I wanted to share my jank ass journey. I just hit maps and I've just hit tier 4s.

Here is my pastebin, level 75. I also don't know much about checking boxes so the options are probably shit.

https://pastebin.com/Lr3Amv0j

So, I leveled using Spellslinger. It went great. I decided to swap to CoC around 63-65. I forgot when exactly.

I bought a +2 fire gem staff and 5 linked it with jewelers touch, approx 10c for both? Then I realized this was a mistake and needed to buy a tabula as the 6L CoC setup is essentially mandatory. (I was/am very poor.)

Once I got the Tabula I officially moved over and slowly upgraded (trade league was down) over the next couple of days. I was struggling a bit at first but there was tons of low hanging fruit for me to upgrade.

I was going to move into self-ignite then realized the damn thing cost 2 ex so I scraped that idea! (For now.) Since I wasn't self-igniting the level 20 CWDT was not proccing very well so I ended up putting a level 1 CWDT with a level 8 bone offering to make sure the block was consitently proccing.

I came back here and read your FAQ which was really helpful. I didn't realize Ngahamu's sign would be useful w/o self-ignite but it turned out to work really awesome with the healing. Also super cheap.

I also upgraded to Oskarms because I really needed more crit. My staff doesn't have a local crit upgrade yet because im waiting to unveil the crit craft. I may go search for a +2 fire staff with high crit but im moving through maps fine so may wait til i have enough cash for Martyr.

I've actually been swapping between VD/DD depending on if I needed more DPS. VD is way better clear but I feel like DD has better single target damage. But VD should trigger self-ignite better. Another really interesting piece is level 21 DD is like 4 chaos where level 21 VD is around 28-30 chaos. (If you are building on a budget, this could be important!)

I ended up swapping to the block Pantheon so I could skip the cyclone stun nodes so I can focus on crit/damage.

This build is really fun and has lots of really interesting break points and gear transitiions. LOTS OF DEPTH! It's very nice when the build performs well early on and also gives tons of upgrade paths.

Thank you very much.

I'm glad you're enjoying it! :D

Also, which Cyclone stun nodes? Lucidity? That one is very specifically for the -3 mana cost as well as the 40% stun avoidance. Which, I mean you can get that on a ring I suppose.

"
Artwebb1986 написал:
@intangible_s

Am I crazy, but dont you want the CWDT in the staff to be level 1 so it goes off all the time ?

@Gryphenprey

Wouldnt It take forever for the Bone Offering + Immortal Call + Assassins Mark to trigger with a max level CWDT ?

It takes very little time to trigger high level CWDT spells with the self damage, and even so, those spells have long duration or extra cooldowns anyway.

But figure:

25 fire damage per ignite(per hit basically)

Can have upwards of 15 hits per second from Cyclone on a single target alone.
Volatile Dead will proc 7.5 times per second
You will average 10 VD balls per proc, so 75 hits from VD.

That's 90 * 25 per second = 2,250 damage per second from Cyclone+CoC against a single target in one second.

Not even counting the spells that trigger on the level 1 CWDT.

So, yeah it procs plenty often enough :P

"
afonsosp написал:
Hi thanks for the build, I`m trying the build, please just a question.

How do you use the bonne offering in this build? is it Manually?

The whole point of the self damage/ignite is to do this exact thing automatically. :D It's on CWDT

"
Bobby_Singer написал:
Hey, Im trying this build (u can see my profile or pob https://pastebin.com/Y9Qzner5) and enjoying it a lot (except the fps drop). Its like coc ice nova but more tanky.

One question:

I dropped Vaal DD 21/23 and just swapped it with VD and it seems like the dps is the same but more instant. Although I noticed VD projectiles clear the enemies in far corners which is convinient. What are the pros/cons between DD/VD for this build in your opinion?

thanks

VD ramps up attack speed from Corpse Pact faster with 0 investment. VD will routinely consume 9-12 corpses per proc where DD will only consume 3.

That said, if you have an awakened spell cascade DD goes up to 5, and with the 45% chance to explode another Corpse it'll average between 7 and 8 per proc which is a lot LOT better.

VD feels much better for clearing in general. With DD you kinda need to have an inpulsa or explosion chest to feel good for mapping.

DD Explosions also don't all hit a single target, whereas the Volatile Balls will all hit the target.

DD does, however, lag less. DD is also *instant* damage where VD takes a moment to connect to a target.

Both are totally viable and swapping between them for different situations is totally fine. use whichever skill you like best I say.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 18 янв. 2021 г., 17:44:20
"
Also, which Cyclone stun nodes? Lucidity? That one is very specifically for the -3 mana cost as well as the 40% stun avoidance. Which, I mean you can get that on a ring I suppose.

Yeah, Lucidity. I'm having zero mana issues right now... Cyclone costs 3 mana currently. Are you telling me that if I get Lucidity Cyclone will be free? I wonder if i can squeeze another aura in.

The pantheon seemed like a quick fix while I'm gearing up.

"
It takes very little time to trigger high level CWDT spells with the self damage, and even so, those spells have long duration or extra cooldowns anyway.

That's what I find so beautiful about this combo. You are taking 25 damage per hit which allows the CWDT to stack up, but then you are getting healed for 30.

So ultimately you are getting a +5 heal but the mechanics power up the CWDT beautifully.
"
intangible_s написал:
"

Yeah, Lucidity. I'm having zero mana issues right now... Cyclone costs 3 mana currently. Are you telling me that if I get Lucidity Cyclone will be free? I wonder if i can squeeze another aura in.

The pantheon seemed like a quick fix while I'm gearing up.

"

That's what I find so beautiful about this combo. You are taking 25 damage per hit which allows the CWDT to stack up, but then you are getting healed for 30.

So ultimately you are getting a +5 heal but the mechanics power up the CWDT beautifully.

Yes, it makes cyclone free. This will let you run No Regen map comfortably even. :P

You could get -3 from the Elreon bench craft instead if you don't want the 40% stun avoidance. I do find that having complete immunity is very beneficial though.
@Gryphenprey

Makes sense, I wasnt thinking it as being per hit I figured the ignite was there we did the 100 damage or whatever.

I know i'm still only level 75 but my life is only 3100 ? Besides getting a body armour with life on it what should I be doing ? And my ring since that was just filling the res out.

Sitting in hideout my cyclone crit is 40.76% with a 97% chance to hit that isnt too bad is it ?

I sniped a replica jewel for 40c yesterday, So I got boots with stun enchant :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация