[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

@Gryphenprey

Very cool build I am loving it so far. I am now in Tier 13-15 maps. DPS is out the roof my only question is survivability. I posted my Pastebin if you can please take a moment and let me know what you believe would be my next biggest upgrade.

I have about 2ex and some change to spare

https://pastebin.com/ZAyYSiJf
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
@Gryphenprey

Makes sense, I wasnt thinking it as being per hit I figured the ignite was there we did the 100 damage or whatever.

I know i'm still only level 75 but my life is only 3100 ? Besides getting a body armour with life on it what should I be doing ? And my ring since that was just filling the res out.

Sitting in hideout my cyclone crit is 40.76% with a 97% chance to hit that isnt too bad is it ?

I sniped a replica jewel for 40c yesterday, So I got boots with stun enchant :)

Inb4 you realize the jewel is 15c today :P

Make sure you're looking at cyclone and not default attack for your crit chance stats. You should have around 60% in hideout based on what I'm seeing on your profile.

Also, next time you level up, spec out of Divine Judgement and into Spiritual Aid. Spiritual Aid itself gives 20% accuracy in addition to the damage and life regen you get on the way.

"
GarryB написал:
@Gryphenprey

Very cool build I am loving it so far. I am now in Tier 13-15 maps. DPS is out the roof my only question is survivability. I posted my Pastebin if you can please take a moment and let me know what you believe would be my next biggest upgrade.

I have about 2ex and some change to spare

https://pastebin.com/ZAyYSiJf

If you can fit Immortal Call onto one of your CWDT setups, that would help a lot.

Beyond that a Glorious Vanity - Doryani and/or a Rare Chest with crafted mod "9-10% of life as extra ES" would give you a big boost to eHP.

Thank you so much for the reply.

Quick Questions: I've noticed that our Energy Shield is basically at 0 while I am spinning and killing.

Is it suppose to be that way>??
"
Gryphenprey написал:

Inb4 you realize the jewel is 15c today :P

Make sure you're looking at cyclone and not default attack for your crit chance stats. You should have around 60% in hideout based on what I'm seeing on your profile.

Also, next time you level up, spec out of Divine Judgement and into Spiritual Aid. Spiritual Aid itself gives 20% accuracy in addition to the damage and life regen you get on the way.

All good was still worth it, this build is fun.

Yah I dont think I had my Ice Golem out, 61.5% crit in my hideout.

Spec out of Divine Judgement even with 99% hit chance and 95% evasive monsters? I haven't switched over to the 2 passives from the bandits yet so also have those 2 points available.

Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 18 янв. 2021 г., 23:27:39
"
GarryB написал:
Thank you so much for the reply.

Quick Questions: I've noticed that our Energy Shield is basically at 0 while I am spinning and killing.

Is it suppose to be that way>??

I'd assume the fire damage is coming off the energy shield first before life. And since you dont leech energy shield its always at 0.
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 18 янв. 2021 г., 23:02:02
Hey thanks for the build! Question about energy shield use.

The second im in combat my energy shield goes to 0 because of the self ignite and no energy shield leech. I can't quite figure out the point of trying to stack ES on top of a health pool, when it's essentially null and void during combat, leave me with a lower health pool.

Ideas?
"
nosmos написал:
Hey thanks for the build! Question about energy shield use.

The second im in combat my energy shield goes to 0 because of the self ignite and no energy shield leech. I can't quite figure out the point of trying to stack ES on top of a health pool, when it's essentially null and void during combat, leave me with a lower health pool.

Ideas?

I think it's meant for when you can get ES on hit either via disc aura and ES on hit watchers eye (expensive) or through fenumus spinnerets and aspect of the spider (less expensive, but requires replica reckless defense for self ignite).
I'm currently at T14-T16 maps and while the dmg is fine my biggest issue is the rather low survivability. Due to the constant self burn all energy shield EHP improvements are nullified as I dont have something to regen my energy shield.
So in practice my EHP is 4200 and I think I can push it to maybe 5000 life but not further sadly. :(
"
JudgeHett написал:
I'm currently at T14-T16 maps and while the dmg is fine my biggest issue is the rather low survivability. Due to the constant self burn all energy shield EHP improvements are nullified as I dont have something to regen my energy shield.
So in practice my EHP is 4200 and I think I can push it to maybe 5000 life but not further sadly. :(

Yeah that's what I'm running into atm.

Need to get Corrupted Soul and some ES on hit from either Watcher's eye or Fenumus boots. Should help a lot.
Скрытый текст

If you can fit Immortal Call onto one of your CWDT setups, that would help a lot.

Beyond that a Glorious Vanity - Doryani and/or a Rare Chest with crafted mod "9-10% of life as extra ES" would give you a big boost to eHP.

Hello, what level of CWDT and Immortal call would you recommend ? is it 20 20 or just around level 10?

"
Gryphenprey написал:

Yeah that's what I'm running into atm.

Need to get Corrupted Soul and some ES on hit from either Watcher's eye or Fenumus boots. Should help a lot.

If i get fenumus boots, do i need to drop sand stance and replace it with aspect of the spider in order to apply the curse?
can we apply assassin's mark and aspect at the same time?
Последняя редакция: whitewing789. Время: 19 янв. 2021 г., 4:26:29

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация