[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Xirce написал:
When for mapping Soul Tether with Vanity jewel isnt enough, would ES leeching help or is ES on kill a must to keep the shield up constantly?

The difference is 1 skill point vs an expensive flask.

ES leech can't keep up. I allocated the 3 points on the right of Witch start (near the corpses wheel) and it wasn't doing anything basically.
So yeah, ES on hit or ES on kill is basically a must to keep you topped when you're igniting many enemies at a time. (thus hitting yourself a lot)
Neither ES leech, Aspect of the Spider + Fenumus nor Glorious Vanity were able to keep my ES from being at 0. Didn't try Cinderswallow, but in my case only the Watcher's Eye solved the problem. (and it did so magnificiently, I'm now sitting at a comfortable 8.5k EHP with perma fortify and positive chaos res)
Hi,
just switched at coc version but don't have lot of money, i want to know what i must buy first and possibly the order for other thing, for now i have:

bad 6l chest (armor, my bad)
bad 5l rare crit staff
The Effigon
Ngamahu ring
Base flask (life, basalt, diamond, granite, quicksilver)
Base gem

When i can think to add self ignite?

i don't do last lab yet

btw i really love this build
Последняя редакция: trunks0. Время: 24 янв. 2021 г., 15:17:50

good evening I have a problem I do not damage and I have no survival can help me please I am lost
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
shokilicious написал:
I'm considering maven orbing explode + offering before the awakener orb. Do you think that's needed? 35% Offering sounds good, but i dunno about 5% explo+12% inc area of effect :O

I mean...totes worth XD 5% explosion damage is 66.67% MORE explosion damage compared to 3%. That's huuuuuuge. Buuut, Maven's Orbs are like 4ex each and it's a gamble to get the mods so that's entirely up to you.
I gave it a try and was pretty lucky. Hit both maven orbs first try and had only defence mods that i was able to remove harvest on the chest after i awakener orbed them. Only need some remove/add caster to get that t1 crit now. While i didn't thought that explode would make such a differece (since the VD cleared everything around me already), it made mapping even smoother.

For those wondering how to craft it:
- I got the 3 physical prefixes on a 6 linked crusader chest (through harvest physical chaos spam and the last one i was able to use a non-physical to physical) and maven orbed them to get elevated explode (50% chance)
- I bought a random Hunter armor with t1 offering and t1 crit (so that i can sell it in case the maven orb hits the crit), and elevated the offering with a maven orb (50% chance)
- Awakener orb the 2 chest, make sure the eleveated mod is the only influence mod on them!
- Pray and hope that you can harvest remove everything that the awakenerorb added
- Augment Attack for Attack Crit
- Block Prefixes and Augment Caster for Caster crit
- Craft a max life hybrid to block it for augment life
- Augment life and pray for a good life roll (I got T1 life first try and max roll with 1 randomize afterwards, unethical!)
- Craft 10% maximum life as extra maximum energy shield OR use another Augment Caster for +1 curse (if so make sure you have t1 spell crit already)
Последняя редакция: shokilicious. Время: 24 янв. 2021 г., 18:29:42
Hey, so I've switched to this build 2 days ago after getting bored of having minions do all my work.

I've got most the important items already, except an explode chest and that OP staff thats wayyyy to expensive, but I keep dying just randomly.

Like I'll be fine for 90% of the time and then just suddenly get one shot or melted in under 2 seconds and have absolutely no idea why and what killed me.

I haven't played PoE in like 2 years and never sunk crazy hours into it so I have no clue about half the games systems and all, like harvest crafting etc.

Could anyone with more experience with this build and the game in general look at my characters profile and tell me what I'm lacking, be it any particular stat on gear or passives that is the cause of those random deaths?

Also I'm sitting on like 3-4 ex, what should I purchase next thats not a 15ex+ Maelström staff. Currently buying out veiled rin boots to get that freeze enchant so I can replace my Heat flask with a staunching flask, but I don't know what to get beyond that.

any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks :)
"
shokilicious написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
shokilicious написал:
I'm considering maven orbing explode + offering before the awakener orb. Do you think that's needed? 35% Offering sounds good, but i dunno about 5% explo+12% inc area of effect :O

I mean...totes worth XD 5% explosion damage is 66.67% MORE explosion damage compared to 3%. That's huuuuuuge. Buuut, Maven's Orbs are like 4ex each and it's a gamble to get the mods so that's entirely up to you.
I gave it a try and was pretty lucky. Hit both maven orbs first try and had only defence mods that i was able to remove harvest on the chest after i awakener orbed them. Only need some remove/add caster to get that t1 crit now. While i didn't thought that explode would make such a differece (since the VD cleared everything around me already), it made mapping even smoother.

For those wondering how to craft it:
- I got the 3 physical prefixes on a 6 linked crusader chest (through harvest physical chaos spam and the last one i was able to use a non-physical to physical) and maven orbed them to get elevated explode (50% chance)
- I bought a random Hunter armor with t1 offering and t1 crit (so that i can sell it in case the maven orb hits the crit), and elevated the offering with a maven orb (50% chance)
- Awakener orb the 2 chest, make sure the eleveated mod is the only influence mod on them!
- Pray and hope that you can harvest remove everything that the awakenerorb added
- Augment Attack for Attack Crit
- Block Prefixes and Augment Caster for Caster crit
- Craft a max life hybrid to block it for augment life
- Augment life and pray for a good life roll (I got T1 life first try and max roll with 1 randomize afterwards, unethical!)
- Craft 10% maximum life as extra maximum energy shield OR use another Augment Caster for +1 curse (if so make sure you have t1 spell crit already)

WTF that chest is NUTS! Congrats man!
How do I not die while using righteous fire. It's my first time using it. Or do we have to use the vaal version cause it only goes on for 4 sec?
"
blackjellyman написал:
How do I not die while using righteous fire. It's my first time using it. Or do we have to use the vaal version cause it only goes on for 4 sec?

Oh yeah, don't use RF. hahaha. If you use it do it for the Vaal version for temporary spell damage buff.
"
sulianas написал:

good evening I have a problem I do not damage and I have no survival can help me please I am lost

You need to go back and read the first post. You got the wrong staff and put the gems in the incorrect order in your armour for the Cyclone. And get a ring with too low of a life per ignite.

You have a useless over leveled Arcane Surge.

I'm assuming going by all the other gems you dont know that you sell a lvl20 gem with a GCP to receive a lvl1 20% quality gem.

Why did you get Avatar of Fire ?
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 25 янв. 2021 г., 0:44:49
Hi,

I finally got my 6th lab trial so can pick up mistress of sacrifice. This ascendancy is a bit vague for me. What can I expect after picking it up?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация