[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

i actually might go for elusive and tailwind boots after i reached lvl 100
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
4nthraxx написал:
Can some1 describe the process of making this chest for people that skipped Harvest? ;)

I can imagine you fuse two alt rolled chests together with awakened orb, but what to do after...

Uh, so the short version:

Woke Orb Offering Effect and Splodey together...

Prefix: Explosion
Suffix: Offering Effect
*You can choose to Maven's Orb these effects before using an Awakener's Orb for their respective Elevated tiers.

You'll end up with the above stats plus 2-4 other random stats spread between the remaining Pre/Suffixes.

The next part is RNG, but what you're trying to do is isolate those two mods via removing any superfluous mods that aren't what you want. You do this by checking the tags of the mods in the advanced description and using Harvest to target annul them away until you're left with those two. IE: Removing Fire Res with "Remove a Fire modifier"

Tags for relevant mods:
Attack Crit - Attack, Critical
Spell Crit - Caster, Critical
Extra Curse - Caster
Life - ....life duh.

If you want extra curse you will have to give up on life or 10% of max life as extra ES. Unless you don't want Splodey but....MEEEEEEHHHHHH :P

But, yeah, get down to those two mods and then IN THIS ORDER add your modifiers:

Augment Attack modifier for Attack Crit. Then bench craft a suffix (Fire res for argument's sake)
You should now have:
Suffix: Attack Crit
Suffix: (crafted to fill slot)

*Special Note:
Using Augment Critical Modifier can result in Power Charge on Critical Modifier so is not recommended for guaranteeing Attack/Spell Crit mods

Augment Life to fill a prefix with a life roll. You can Remove+Add Life to get a tier that you're happy with but this part can wait until later if you don't want to mess with it right away. There are multiple life prefixes available due to Hunter influence but generic life is most common, so don't PANIC! :D

After you have Aug'd life, remove current craft and craft a prefix to block mods:

Prefix:Explosion
Prefix:Life
Prefix:Crafted modifier (DO NOT USE ONE WITH LIFE TAG)

Suffix:Offering Effect
Suffix:Attack Crit
Suffix: Empty

The last step is to simply Augment Caster for guaranteed Spell Crit. Now all you need to do is Remove Caster/Add Caster, Remove Attack/Add Attack until you have T1 rolls on both and Remove/Add Life until satisfied.

Congrats! Craft "10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield" prefix and divine to your heart's desire. Done:

Prefix:Crafted 10% of max life as extra ES

Suffix:Spell Crit

Hopefully that explains it well enough.

Thanks for such a great detailed guide on how to craft the chest! I would love to attempt this as an endgame goal. What would you estimate the very rough cost to buy all the materials and craft this armor would be? I assume about 10ex when all is said and done?

1. What would the ideal armor base be for this craft?
2. If you're buying two armor pieces, one with offering effect and one with the explode mod, does it matter what piece has which mod?
3. On the actual mechanics of using an awakener orb (I've never used one before), do you click awakener orb, then the armor that will be destroyed, and then finally the armor you want to keep (that will have both influenced mods)?
4. Do you 6-link before trying to craft, or do it at any point?
"
tenw30d написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
4nthraxx написал:
Can some1 describe the process of making this chest for people that skipped Harvest? ;)

I can imagine you fuse two alt rolled chests together with awakened orb, but what to do after...

Uh, so the short version:

Woke Orb Offering Effect and Splodey together...

*You can choose to Maven's Orb these effects before using an Awakener's Orb for their respective Elevated tiers.

You'll end up with the above stats plus 2-4 other random stats spread between the remaining Pre/Suffixes.

The next part is RNG, but what you're trying to do is isolate those two mods via removing any superfluous mods that aren't what you want. You do this by checking the tags of the mods in the advanced description and using Harvest to target annul them away until you're left with those two. IE: Removing Fire Res with "Remove a Fire modifier"

Tags for relevant mods:
Attack Crit - Attack, Critical
Spell Crit - Caster, Critical
Extra Curse - Caster
Life - ....life duh.

If you want extra curse you will have to give up on life or 10% of max life as extra ES. Unless you don't want Splodey but....MEEEEEEHHHHHH :P

But, yeah, get down to those two mods and then IN THIS ORDER add your modifiers:

Augment Attack modifier for Attack Crit. Then bench craft a suffix (Fire res for argument's sake)
You should now have:
Suffix: Attack Crit
Suffix: (crafted to fill slot)

*Special Note:
Using Augment Critical Modifier can result in Power Charge on Critical Modifier so is not recommended for guaranteeing Attack/Spell Crit mods

Augment Life to fill a prefix with a life roll. You can Remove+Add Life to get a tier that you're happy with but this part can wait until later if you don't want to mess with it right away. There are multiple life prefixes available due to Hunter influence but generic life is most common, so don't PANIC! :D

After you have Aug'd life, remove current craft and craft a prefix to block mods:

Prefix:Crafted modifier (DO NOT USE ONE WITH LIFE TAG)

Suffix: Empty

The last step is to simply Augment Caster for guaranteed Spell Crit. Now all you need to do is Remove Caster/Add Caster, Remove Attack/Add Attack until you have T1 rolls on both and Remove/Add Life until satisfied.

Congrats! Craft "10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield" prefix and divine to your heart's desire. Done:

Prefix:Crafted 10% of max life as extra ES

Suffix:Spell Crit

Hopefully that explains it well enough.

Thanks for such a great detailed guide on how to craft the chest! I would love to attempt this as an endgame goal. What would you estimate the very rough cost to buy all the materials and craft this armor would be? I assume about 10ex when all is said and done?

1. What would the ideal armor base be for this craft?
2. If you're buying two armor pieces, one with offering effect and one with the explode mod, does it matter what piece has which mod?
3. On the actual mechanics of using an awakener orb (I've never used one before), do you click awakener orb, then the armor that will be destroyed, and then finally the armor you want to keep (that will have both influenced mods)?
4. Do you 6-link before trying to craft, or do it at any point?

it more like 20-30 ex total cost with maven orb 10-20 with awakener
"
blah2k6 написал:
"
Woute написал:
"
blah2k6 написал:
I'm wondering if Replica Duskdawn is still better than Martyr of Innocence after the changes.

According to PoB my damage per Volatile is:

331k with Replica DD
388k with Martyr (well-rolled one)

With both of them I hit 100% crit chance on Cyclone while using Energy Leech Support.

Not sure if I'm missing something here.
Here my PoB if someone would like to check: https://pastebin.com/Q625dfqz

Why do you have Flammability in your CWDT setup if you have a Flammability on hit ring ? Just because it's slightly better than the ring one ?

Also if you factor in corpse explosion, it becomes 440k per ball for Martyr and 406k for Replica DD. Which means Martyr still ends up winning with your setup.
I guess the procs for Replica DD are :
- Scales Explody chest better than Martyr does (since it has that massive EleDamage increase)
- Higher base crit for when flasks are down

With Martyr, assuming your flasks aren't up, you only reach 84% crit on Cyclone, while Replica DD is at 100% no matter what.
Although, that might not be an issue if literally everything dies by the time your flasks run out. Might only be an issue for phased bosses.

Also how do you deal with Shock since you have no grounding flask ? Ignore ?

The Flammability has been swapped to Purifying Flame, just didn't have it in the PoB yet.

I guess I'll be staying with Martyr. Using Replica DD would also mean to drop a unique flask for a magic one with freeze immunity (I really wanna stay with Stampede, so Cannot be Frozen on boots isn't an option)

Regarding shock: I never really take anti-shock flasks in any of my builds.
This build can facetank everything anyway. If I die it's either a one-shot that I didn't block or it degen ground with no enemy nearby.

Yeah, considering all of this I think Martyr wins indeed. More damage, cheaper, removes the need for Heat flask or Cannot be Frozen prefix on boots.
I'm taking inspiration from your PoB to increase some of my dps, my version is a lot more tanky (and way cheaper for now as well), I don't see myself dropping IC for the Ice Golem, but that means finding some crit and accuracy elsewhere I guess. Ah well, should be fine.
I'll try dropping the shock flask too. I did some 100% delirium testing for tankiness and the build was more than fine, only lacking in terms of dps. (which is to be expected since I'm barely reaching 100k PoB right now)
tbh for the new maven encounters martyr is way better as u dont have flask uptime all the time. So for me duskdawn is definetly bis
Recently I just start playing standard. I know that CWC is weaker at endgame than COC. But which one is better to use, legacy CWC+PCOC staff and play CWC version or martyr and play COC version?
Hi All,

I'm running the following gear and doing up to T13 without any major issues. I die from one shots but not too often.

Most of the above gear was bought for cheap, only real investment being Vanity and Cinder.

I have around 8 ex to invest into this build. Should I save up another 2 ex and go straight for Watchers eye, or are there other easy upgrades that I should consider now? I have no CDR yet, also haven't completed final lab.
Hi, I'm a noob and I wonder at what level and how I can start to use this build? I'm level 45 now.

I have previously created a scion with flicker strike build but I could play the build and go through acts until T6 maps relatively fast after level 67, when I was able to use Oro's Sacrifice but I don't think that it would be that easy with this build.
"
Woute написал:

Yeah, considering all of this I think Martyr wins indeed. More damage, cheaper, removes the need for Heat flask or Cannot be Frozen prefix on boots.
I'm taking inspiration from your PoB to increase some of my dps, my version is a lot more tanky (and way cheaper for now as well), I don't see myself dropping IC for the Ice Golem, but that means finding some crit and accuracy elsewhere I guess. Ah well, should be fine.
I'll try dropping the shock flask too. I did some 100% delirium testing for tankiness and the build was more than fine, only lacking in terms of dps. (which is to be expected since I'm barely reaching 100k PoB right now)

Martyr is not more damage. Cheaper, yes. CBF on boots is easy to do (1ex) as you can use Harvest to remove most unwanted prefixes. we also get chill immunity from Wrapped in Flame.

Also regarding freeze, we aren't ignited 100% of the time bc there is downtime with the self ignite. I have been frozen by a random strongbox or upon entering a fight before getting any hits off etc...it's not common, but it does happen.

Accuracy can be found in a plethora of places. can get up to 1200 from gloves and helmet alone. It's also an attack modifier and thus harvest craftable.

I'm not even using my golem right now, it's just occupying a socket atm. lol.

Replica Duskdawn means being able to drop increased crit gem comfortably, which more than makes up for the damage difference between it and Martyr.

For those doing the chest craft:
shiny!
Elevated Splodey+Elevated Offering Effect

+1 EC Synth boots are pretty nice too! Only mod that I'm really giving up on inevitably is the Tailwind one. More Phys damage reduction is always nice though+increased IC duration.
How the hell do you have 8-9k ehp? I haven't spent a ton but I spent a little on my rares and almost all of them have 90+ health on them. And I'm sitting at 3.9k hp lol... is it really all from the timeless jewel?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация