[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
jlo072 написал:
Hi,

I finally got my 6th lab trial so can pick up mistress of sacrifice. This ascendancy is a bit vague for me. What can I expect after picking it up?

Mostly the block and life on block from Bone Offering.

Avatar of Fire is for converting phys damage from Martyr so you don't die to phys reflect maps. Do NOT use is if you have Replica Duskdawn.
Forgive me for the transliteration. Well, look at my profile, I kind of did everything as it is. yes DMG is enough.
Well, yesterday I flew 2 times to shooting tir 9. and it saddened me again that the character does not tank and the game again forces me to collect proven builds ...
Give advice.
"
AHDPE9IH написал:
Forgive me for the transliteration. Well, look at my profile, I kind of did everything as it is. yes DMG is enough.
Well, yesterday I flew 2 times to shooting tir 9. and it saddened me again that the character does not tank and the game again forces me to collect proven builds ...
Give advice.

Cinderswallow Flask will help immensely for mapping ES sustain.

Also getting 9-10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield craft on your chest will give a lot of ES to help with ES on kill from flask and bolster your eHP in general.

Energy Shield on Hit Watcher's Eye ofc is best.

You likely need more accuracy as well. Try to get as close to 100% hit chance as you can.
How are you guys running level 20 precision?

I cap out at level 13 and that's with extra mana crafted onto my belt.

I have also taken the reduced mana reservation nodes in the POB?
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 25 янв. 2021 г., 3:56:28
"
brunowa написал:
How are you guys running level 20 precision?

I cap out at level 13 and that's with extra mana crafted onto my belt.

I have also taken the reduced mana reservation nodes in the POB?

I run a level 14. Dont feel bad, just run as high as you can manage. Flat mana on gear helps a bit too as it's a flat reservation. Anomalous Precision also gives 10% reduced mana reserve
I'm wondering if Replica Duskdawn is still better than Martyr of Innocence after the changes.

According to PoB my damage per Volatile is:

331k with Replica DD
388k with Martyr (well-rolled one)

With both of them I hit 100% crit chance on Cyclone while using Energy Leech Support.

Not sure if I'm missing something here.
Here my PoB if someone would like to check: https://pastebin.com/Q625dfqz
finally got my chaos rez capped with +1 to max chaos. Only thing i need to do is to get avoid stun on 2 cluster.
Hi,

Quick question on Glorious Vanity. Would i still need this if im not running a +ES watchers eye? since es always go 0. Can someone please check my char for next upgrade? Running T13-T14 with no problem aside from the occasional 1 hits lol. BTW budget is around 220 Chaos.

Thank you.

"
blah2k6 написал:
I'm wondering if Replica Duskdawn is still better than Martyr of Innocence after the changes.

331k with Replica DD

With both of them I hit 100% crit chance on Cyclone while using Energy Leech Support.

Why do you have Flammability in your CWDT setup if you have a Flammability on hit ring ? Just because it's slightly better than the ring one ?

Also if you factor in corpse explosion, it becomes 440k per ball for Martyr and 406k for Replica DD. Which means Martyr still ends up winning with your setup.
I guess the procs for Replica DD are :
- Scales Explody chest better than Martyr does (since it has that massive EleDamage increase)
- Higher base crit for when flasks are down

With Martyr, assuming your flasks aren't up, you only reach 84% crit on Cyclone, while Replica DD is at 100% no matter what.
Although, that might not be an issue if literally everything dies by the time your flasks run out. Might only be an issue for phased bosses.

Also how do you deal with Shock since you have no grounding flask ? Ignore ?
"
Woute написал:
"
blah2k6 написал:

331k with Replica DD

Why do you have Flammability in your CWDT setup if you have a Flammability on hit ring ? Just because it's slightly better than the ring one ?

Also if you factor in corpse explosion, it becomes 440k per ball for Martyr and 406k for Replica DD. Which means Martyr still ends up winning with your setup.
I guess the procs for Replica DD are :
- Scales Explody chest better than Martyr does (since it has that massive EleDamage increase)
- Higher base crit for when flasks are down

With Martyr, assuming your flasks aren't up, you only reach 84% crit on Cyclone, while Replica DD is at 100% no matter what.
Although, that might not be an issue if literally everything dies by the time your flasks run out. Might only be an issue for phased bosses.

Also how do you deal with Shock since you have no grounding flask ? Ignore ?

The Flammability has been swapped to Purifying Flame, just didn't have it in the PoB yet.

I guess I'll be staying with Martyr. Using Replica DD would also mean to drop a unique flask for a magic one with freeze immunity (I really wanna stay with Stampede, so Cannot be Frozen on boots isn't an option)

Regarding shock: I never really take anti-shock flasks in any of my builds.
This build can facetank everything anyway. If I die it's either a one-shot that I didn't block or it degen ground with no enemy nearby.
Последняя редакция: blah2k6. Время: 25 янв. 2021 г., 7:00:14

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация