[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Gryphenprey написал:
Hey thanks for the feedback! The biggest takeaway here for me is the use of self casting immortal call. I honestly had forgotten that that was a thing and just slapped it into CWDT because...well, lazy. I can easily swap the NEVER casted golem for IC. Good catch!

Regarding my thoughts on Martyr vs Rep DD...
I mean I've beat this like a dead horse by this point but still worth saying.

Rep DD will do more work by merits of crit chance. Also it scales the corpse explosions more than Martyr. Martyr damage is roughly 12-14% more than a well rolled Rep DD but can comfortably drop crit strikes support and possibly some crit on tree for more passives.

1 thing to take note of: when comparing them are you removing Avatar of Fire when switching to Replica DD? That node is not needed without battlemage adding physical damage to our spells. I could see this as a cause for why Martyr would be doing so much more as AOF deletes the extra chaos damage from Rep DD.

Boot cannot be frozen is stronger than Martyr's mod as well as it's unconditional (chill immune from wrapped in flame anyway).

that said, keep up the good work! That's quality feedback and I love it! :D

Yeah, self cast Immortal Call is pretty smooth even if it means one more button to press regularly. But it doesn't stop Cyclone in any way.

The PoBs have been made without Avatar of Fire indeed (it only adds marginal DPS for Martyr anyway, the biggest reason I took it is because no more physical reflect and it probably scales explody chest a bit).
Also, I've already dropped Increased Critical Chance from my 6L and replaced it with Hypothermia (Not sold on ES leech support cause it appears I'm often at full ES, not sure the bonuses would apply when your ES is basically at something like 3177/3200 all the time). The crit is not really an issue as long as flasks are up. Obviously Replica DD would make sure we still proc VD without flasks much more reliably, but I'm not sure I want to plan for not having flasks too much. (also, it's still possible to reach 80%+ crit chance on Cyclone without flasks with Martyr)

Unconditional Freeze immunity is nice but like, when is it really going to matter ? Opening a Strongbox probably ? I dunno, I ran some 100% delirium triple Beyond map yesterday and without Freeze immunity or Shock immunity the build just laughed at the thing (and the servers laughed at the build...)
Biggest point would be maybe dropping one of the staff Crit wheels with Rep DD like you said, but you would most likely gain tankiness from that more than DPS. (tree is starting to lack in terms of proper dps upgrades)
And all in all, gaining a Prefix on boots can be considered very valuable, I know I absolutely want that because it lets me aim for Life + MS + Elusive on boots, I'd have to drop one of these for Cannot be Frozen.

"
sulianas написал:
il aurais un francais qui joue ce build et qui peut m'aidé svp

Oui, si tu as des questions particulières n'hésite pas. (Je suis pas sûr de répondre rapidement ou de ne pas manquer le message par contre, désolé)
"
viper9494 написал:
So I hit 100 yesterday with the build and I have a couple things to comment on:

1. I would not ever league start this again and would never recommend that anyone league start with it. It is a bitch to get tanky and I didn't feel great about the build until I got my watcher's eye. This could have been mitigated by grabbing the fenumus boots but I felt that was an extra transition that would have been a bit wasted. Also, the Eye of innocence is very expensive at the beginning of the league so watch out for that as well.
I agree. League start was horrible. I died around 350 times (to be fair around 100 of those were probably from pre-nerved Sirus mobs on maps :D) until i got a ES watchers eye, after which i rarely die anymore (in comparison: last league i only died around 20 times until lvl 99 with my bf/bb chieftain).
However while i wouldn't league start it again, as a second character (once you can afford a ES watchers eye) it is fun!

I pretty much did all content now, except Mavens "the feared" invitation. Sirus and Maven are pretty easy. I even got hit from the no reg beams in maven and was able to survive it with 4 life flask charges (we can deal dmg during that because cyclone costs no mana).

"
viper9494 написал:
3. Phantasmal Desecrate looks like it was changed so is most likely not work it anymore?
Didn't gave it a try yet, but why shouldn't it work anymore? It has a 20% chance to spawn a "forgotten corpse", which i guess are the high life ones? For the other 80% it is like your normal desecrate.
Последняя редакция: shokilicious. Время: 26 янв. 2021 г., 7:30:55
Dunno how you guys had such an awful start of the league, I got the build to T16 maps with no budget, only bought rares with life and resists for some chaos and while I died "a few times" it was still plenty viable to farm currency and upgrade.
At that point I had around 5k life and 800 ES (always at 0 so it was irrelevant), not using Discipline and having many many %maxmimum Life nodes on the tree. But anything else than a oneshot was irrelevant to our life gain on hit. (and manually dodging while cycloning was enough to prevent most deaths)

Before the Eye of Innocence switch we still have the ability to use the ring for crazy life on ignite gains and it was very okay as well.
Leveled with Flamewall until Act 10 and I made the switch to Cyclone VD before entering my first map, didn't have any real blocking point. (mind you, my leveling was very slow because I did almost all rituals, so I didn't reach maps until Day 3)
"
Woute написал:
Dunno how you guys had such an awful start of the league, I got the build to T16 maps with no budget, only bought rares with life and resists for some chaos and while I died "a few times" it was still plenty viable to farm currency and upgrade.
At that point I had around 5k life and 800 ES (always at 0 so it was irrelevant), not using Discipline and having many many %maxmimum Life nodes on the tree. But anything else than a oneshot was irrelevant to our life gain on hit. (and manually dodging while cycloning was enough to prevent most deaths)

Before the Eye of Innocence switch we still have the ability to use the ring for crazy life on ignite gains and it was very okay as well.
Leveled with Flamewall until Act 10 and I made the switch to Cyclone VD before entering my first map, didn't have any real blocking point. (mind you, my leveling was very slow because I did almost all rituals, so I didn't reach maps until Day 3)

It's just that are a lot of one shot mechanics. Volatile Flameblood, whatever the walking lightning people is called, detonate dead, any big boi smash these could all one shot me. Combine it with 1fps gaming in large packs = plenty of deaths.
"
Woute написал:

Yah I dont know either it was smooth sailing, I never died until maybe a T5 map.

Now getting watchers eye was way better, then I stopped caring so much and just run any map thats not reflect.
Hi,
thinking of switching to this build ... however, reading through first page i have a question which might sound dump for "crafting experienced" player, but maybe someone can put in short what this does mean ( something with body armour and awakener orb i guess ):

"

Woke Orb Offering Effect and Splodey together...

Prefix: Explosion
Suffix: Offering Effect
*You can choose to Maven's Orb these effects before using an Awakener's Orb for their respective Elevated tiers.

Thank you in advance ;)
Hey all, been having a blast on this build, but I'm starting to hit the limits on what my computer can handle with this build. I had to immediately spec out of the harbinger reinforcements atlas passive because my screen would turn into a slideshow, resulting in almost guaranteed death. Did my first sirus yesterday and it was also very rough for some reason.
I think the obvious choice here is to switch to detonate dead and get an explode chest for clear, but other than that are there any general improvements to my build I can make?

"
NitainExtract написал:
Hey all, been having a blast on this build, but I'm starting to hit the limits on what my computer can handle with this build. I had to immediately spec out of the harbinger reinforcements atlas passive because my screen would turn into a slideshow, resulting in almost guaranteed death. Did my first sirus yesterday and it was also very rough for some reason.
I think the obvious choice here is to switch to detonate dead and get an explode chest for clear, but other than that are there any general improvements to my build I can make?

Dont worry upgrading wont do any good either. I use the Volatile Dead MTX which is way better.

But with a i7 9700k and a 3060ti I still drop to 10-15 FPS when cycloning in a big pack.
"
bex_HB написал:
Hi,
thinking of switching to this build ... however, reading through first page i have a question which might sound dump for "crafting experienced" player, but maybe someone can put in short what this does mean ( something with body armour and awakener orb i guess ):

"

Woke Orb Offering Effect and Splodey together...

Prefix: Explosion
Suffix: Offering Effect
*You can choose to Maven's Orb these effects before using an Awakener's Orb for their respective Elevated tiers.

Thank you in advance ;)

Basically there's a step that you can do prior to acquiring these mods to use the Awakener's Orb on them that involves a 4ex Maven's Orb gamble to raise the tier of the mod to elevated (T0 basically).

Just finished my chest today. Also soon to be level 100

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация