[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Hi All,

first thank you Gryph for the build, i have a lot of fun with it.

Here is my current gear

Still a lot to improve on gear and skill tree (to save some useless skillpoints)
Also i need to six link my staff, i throw around 10ex on fusting on it. But i will link it myself and dont buy it for 5 ex :-DD and to be honest its currently not necessary

I decided to skip the Awakener CoC for the extra cooldown and use the Reclamation belt instead it helps also with our movement speed :-) Maybe i use the awakener CoC later on if i could manage to go over the 52%+ cooldown and the necessary attack speed.

Most impact on survivability was overlord for perma fortify, timeless jewel and a watchers eye with energy / life on hit with discipline and vitality. So i could skip the Ngamahu ring. But for sure the double life/energy on hit has a massive price tag
"
cjbender написал:
How the hell do you have 8-9k ehp? I haven't spent a ton but I spent a little on my rares and almost all of them have 90+ health on them. And I'm sitting at 3.9k hp lol... is it really all from the timeless jewel?

With high end Harvest Crafted gear you can reach 5k+ life pretty easily.

Then yeah, 20% of max life as extra max energy shield from timeless jewel and 10% from chest craft (prefix). I was sitting at about 8k total in Heist with a HH and 8.5k-ish with a rare stygian belt. Right now I'm at 6.3k total with pretty mediocre gear.

"
sizzzzzzz написал:
Hi All,

first thank you Gryph for the build, i have a lot of fun with it.

Here is my current gear

Still a lot to improve on gear and skill tree (to save some useless skillpoints)
Also i need to six link my staff, i throw around 10ex on fusting on it. But i will link it myself and dont buy it for 5 ex :-DD and to be honest its currently not necessary

I decided to skip the Awakener CoC for the extra cooldown and use the Reclamation belt instead it helps also with our movement speed :-) Maybe i use the awakener CoC later on if i could manage to go over the 52%+ cooldown and the necessary attack speed.

Most impact on survivability was overlord for perma fortify, timeless jewel and a watchers eye with energy / life on hit with discipline and vitality. So i could skip the Ngamahu ring. But for sure the double life/energy on hit has a massive price tag

Glad you're enjoying the build! Something to think about though...

You will kill yourself without the ring when you try to do extremely dense maps/100% delirious etc...It will be fine for MOST things...but you will see the "committed suicide" message. I do not recommend simply based on experience.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 25 янв. 2021 г., 10:04:37
I am loving the build btw. :D Going through white maps right now not sure where to upgrade next tbh. I have all the uniques/ a 6 link explosion chest and the second best weapon cause it's cheap lol.

And basically it's just super min maxd gear to get the HP levels you get

Oh and also I'm having issues getting the auras in... I can only run Herald of ash, precision, and zealotry. I can't even fit in the flesh and stone with those... I have all of the aura reduction on the tree,... what am I missing?

Последняя редакция: cjbender. Время: 25 янв. 2021 г., 11:17:29
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
4nthraxx написал:
Can some1 describe the process of making this chest for people that skipped Harvest? ;)

I can imagine you fuse two alt rolled chests together with awakened orb, but what to do after...

Uh, so the short version:

Woke Orb Offering Effect and Splodey together...

Prefix: Explosion
Suffix: Offering Effect
*You can choose to Maven's Orb these effects before using an Awakener's Orb for their respective Elevated tiers.

You'll end up with the above stats plus 2-4 other random stats spread between the remaining Pre/Suffixes.

The next part is RNG, but what you're trying to do is isolate those two mods via removing any superfluous mods that aren't what you want. You do this by checking the tags of the mods in the advanced description and using Harvest to target annul them away until you're left with those two. IE: Removing Fire Res with "Remove a Fire modifier"

Tags for relevant mods:
Attack Crit - Attack, Critical
Spell Crit - Caster, Critical
Extra Curse - Caster
Life - ....life duh.

If you want extra curse you will have to give up on life or 10% of max life as extra ES. Unless you don't want Splodey but....MEEEEEEHHHHHH :P

But, yeah, get down to those two mods and then IN THIS ORDER add your modifiers:

Augment Attack modifier for Attack Crit. Then bench craft a suffix (Fire res for argument's sake)
You should now have:
Prefix: Explosion
Suffix: Offering Effect
Suffix: Attack Crit
Suffix: (crafted to fill slot)

*Special Note:
Using Augment Critical Modifier can result in Power Charge on Critical Modifier so is not recommended for guaranteeing Attack/Spell Crit mods

Augment Life to fill a prefix with a life roll. You can Remove+Add Life to get a tier that you're happy with but this part can wait until later if you don't want to mess with it right away. There are multiple life prefixes available due to Hunter influence but generic life is most common, so don't PANIC! :D

After you have Aug'd life, remove current craft and craft a prefix to block mods:

Prefix:Explosion
Prefix:Life
Prefix:Crafted modifier (DO NOT USE ONE WITH LIFE TAG)

Suffix:Offering Effect
Suffix:Attack Crit
Suffix: Empty

The last step is to simply Augment Caster for guaranteed Spell Crit. Now all you need to do is Remove Caster/Add Caster, Remove Attack/Add Attack until you have T1 rolls on both and Remove/Add Life until satisfied.

Congrats! Craft "10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield" prefix and divine to your heart's desire. Done:

Prefix:Explosion
Prefix:Life
Prefix:Crafted 10% of max life as extra ES

Suffix:Offering Effect
Suffix:Spell Crit
Suffix:Attack Crit

Hopefully that explains it well enough.

Really truly I can't thank you enough both for the build guide (having so much fun!) and also for this excellent crafting guide. I have never done "serious" crafting and managed to make a pretty baller item (Didn't have the money to maven orb the mods but otherwise I think it turned out darn well!)

"
FiddleSticks написал:
Hi All,

I'm running the following gear and doing up to T13 without any major issues. I die from one shots but not too often.

Most of the above gear was bought for cheap, only real investment being Vanity and Cinder.

I have around 8 ex to invest into this build. Should I save up another 2 ex and go straight for Watchers eye, or are there other easy upgrades that I should consider now? I have no CDR yet, also haven't completed final lab.

You really need to quality your gems.

Do you know that you sell them to the vendor with a GCP and you get a level 1 20% quality gem ?
Hey Gryph, I'm the guy that just bought a 6 link off you. Huge coincidence that I'm following your build.

Loving the build and guide and not had this much fun in the game for a long time.

If your looking for a fun explodey build then this is the one you are looking for.

Thanks again for sharing this.
"
charliebrown1321 написал:

Really truly I can't thank you enough both for the build guide (having so much fun!) and also for this excellent crafting guide. I have never done "serious" crafting and managed to make a pretty baller item (Didn't have the money to maven orb the mods but otherwise I think it turned out darn well!)

YO! Sick chest! That's what I'll be going for shortly (need to actually have play time to get currency for woke orb. lmao)

Gonna mesh these elevated ones and hope for the best! Wish me luck!

"
cjbender написал:
I am loving the build btw. :D Going through white maps right now not sure where to upgrade next tbh. I have all the uniques/ a 6 link explosion chest and the second best weapon cause it's cheap lol.

And basically it's just super min maxd gear to get the HP levels you get

Oh and also I'm having issues getting the auras in... I can only run Herald of ash, precision, and zealotry. I can't even fit in the flesh and stone with those... I have all of the aura reduction on the tree,... what am I missing?

Probably need to use a Conqueror's Efficiency jewel for the extra 2% mana reserve. That's how I fit it. Beyond that just adjust level of precision to accommodate your mana.

"
Dobster написал:
Hey Gryph, I'm the guy that just bought a 6 link off you. Huge coincidence that I'm following your build.

Loving the build and guide and not had this much fun in the game for a long time.

If your looking for a fun explodey build then this is the one you are looking for.

Thanks again for sharing this.

Woot! yeah it's a great splodey build. Happy that this build breathed some fresh air into POE for you! <3

Come hang out when I stream if you can.

I stream Every Tues, Wed, Friday USEastern time @2:45-4:45pm and 11pm-3am.
I also sporadically stream at those times on the off days when I am able (family man here ya know :P)

https://www.twitch.tv/gryphenprey
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 25 янв. 2021 г., 13:41:02

Quick question is it better to have Maximum life mod or Additional Curse when I change the ring for flammability?

I lose about 600 Hp pool cause of No t1 life
How do you get the aspect of the spider skill for use on the boots I might have overlooked it.
"
DTB_CorruptD написал:
How do you get the aspect of the spider skill for use on the boots I might have overlooked it.

It's from beast crafts, you could search poetrade for it on a belt of gloves.

I've been looking into some alternate mods for Megalomaniac since Over overlord is ridiculous. I seen an interesting one and wonder if anyone has tried with this build? It's called Victim Maker and it reads, "Enemies Cursed by you have Malediction if 33% of Curse Duration expired".

This is Malediction:
"When you Kill an Enemy, for each Curse on that Enemy, gain 8% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage for 4 seconds You can apply an additional Curse 15% increased Effect of your Curses Enemies you Curse have Malediction"

Thinking it might be an easy way to get double curses and potentially some free chaos dmg?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация