[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Huge thanks to @Gryphenprey for this build. Its the most fun i've had in PoE in a long time. Insane dps, tanky as hell, pleasant to play, everything is well thought out! I just love it :) Hit level 100 with this char and absolutely enjoyed min-maxing it <3 It can run the hardest content PoE has to offer easy as a breeze (corrupted feared).

Ended up with this gear:

Скрытый текст

On swap:

For uber atziri:

Последняя редакция: Bobby_Singer. Время: 25 февр. 2021 г., 12:31:38
I'm having fun with the build and its my first time to experience to dive a pack of harbringers and see the game become so blurry because of so much shit going on but I still do struggle and die on some bossfights and t14-16 maps (even with no sextants). Im noob at gearing so I would like to ask for opinion on which gear/passive skills I should change on my current setup, Im thinking of dropping the cluster jewels since I cant afford the recommended one. Thanks!

current setup as of writing this: https://pastebin.com/kKBps7iu
Последняя редакция: ricots08. Время: 25 февр. 2021 г., 21:12:53
@Bobby_Singer and @tennoni

Yo! you guys are ROCKIN! Happy to hear you've enjoyed the build as much as I have! Gratz to both of you.

"
ricots08 написал:
I'm having fun with the build and its my first time to experience to dive a pack of harbringers and see the game become so blurry because of so much shit going on but I still do struggle and die on some bossfights and t14-16 maps (even with no sextants). Im noob at gearing so I would like to ask for opinion on which gear/passive skills I should change on my current setup, Im thinking of dropping the cluster jewels since I cant afford the recommended one. Thanks!

current setup as of writing this: https://pastebin.com/kKBps7iu

I would drop the large and small clusters that you ahve and get just the medium cluster with Wrapped In Flames + Cooked Alive. That'll be a massive damage boost and well worth the points for just that. Worry about large clusters when you're higher level and can afford them.

Bless your amulet :P

I would start on rares with your gloves. Get some with Temple mod+accuracy+life+etc... The better these are the less you ahve to worry about accuracy and things in other slots. Accuracy is very important. Worth noting you can use any of the "against burning/chilled/shocked enemies" mods and use Harvest 'Change X Resistance to Y Resistance' and it'll maintain the associated temple mod.

Then I would get a better helmet. Crown is great, but not really for us. Even a cheap helmet with no enchant but that has life+resists+accuacy will likely serve you better. If you want to go deep but not back breaking, get one with the enchant of your choice and craft on it. Warlord influence can force -9% fire res and Crit Multi easily enough via Harvest. Deafening Essences of Greed will get you good life to start.

Lastly, I'd start working on a chest piece (even if incrementally as a project piece). Full crafting guide for that in the gearing section. The extra crit amd life as extra ES helps a lot.

Hope that helps a bit!

Tonight I hit a wall.
I can't get past 92. I keep dying to DMG spikes and degen.

I have max res, 71 chaos, immunity to corrupted blood and yet I still get killed in 2-3 secs by random degen. My health drains to 0 super fast and I can't do anything...

I know I'm missing the Uber lab for mistress but it can't be only that.

Is it just a regular bleed with my abysmal physical reduction?

I'm about to go insane...

Thank you
"
EC_Zarkas написал:
Tonight I hit a wall.

I have max res, 71 chaos, immunity to corrupted blood and yet I still get killed in 2-3 secs by random degen. My health drains to 0 super fast and I can't do anything...

Thank you

You should have good phys damage reduction. 15% from Basalt, 5% from Gruthkul Pantheon, and 12-20% from endurance charges (depending how many you have)

But yes a strong regular bleed or ignite could definitely do it.

Also...not having mistress of Sacrifice is HUGE. You're missing a ton of block and Life recovered on block. It's very possible you're just getting overwhelmed from lack of block chance.

Or like, all of the above. XD

Got fucked while going for chest, mana has no tag and is influenced...

I guess from there I can only craft a random mod and annul while praying not to hit explodey or offering, right?
"
ivressemb написал:

I guess from there I can only craft a random mod and annul while praying not to hit explodey or offering, right?

Unlucky. You can remove defence to get the armor off, craft meta mod for "Suffixes cannot be changed" and then apply harvest "remove non-phys add phys". This will be a 80/20 gamble on whether you get phys reflect or phys damage taken as lightning (which can be remove lightning'd off).

If you ended up getting phys reflect you can either take the 50/50 remove phys gamble (which is still better than the 33/66 annul gamble) or you can take the safer bet of remove non-influence add influence and hope you don't get another mod that can't be targeted.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
EC_Zarkas написал:
Tonight I hit a wall.

Thank you

You should have good phys damage reduction. 15% from Basalt, 5% from Gruthkul Pantheon, and 12-20% from endurance charges (depending how many you have)

But yes a strong regular bleed or ignite could definitely do it.

Also...not having mistress of Sacrifice is HUGE. You're missing a ton of block and Life recovered on block. It's very possible you're just getting overwhelmed from lack of block chance.

Or like, all of the above. XD

Ok I will focus on the Uber lab for now. I suck at the traps and get killed very fast by bleed on this build...

Any tips for Uber lab? Gems or items to swap?

Speaking of bleed and degen, I narrowed down my problem to Elder / Shaper maps. I often due to a degen effect after everything is dead while trying to loot or pick ritual rewards.

Do the elder or shaper influence have special mods on their maps?
"
tennoni написал:
"
ivressemb написал:

Unlucky. You can remove defence to get the armor off, craft meta mod for "Suffixes cannot be changed" and then apply harvest "remove non-phys add phys". This will be a 80/20 gamble on whether you get phys reflect or phys damage taken as lightning (which can be remove lightning'd off).

If you ended up getting phys reflect you can either take the 50/50 remove phys gamble (which is still better than the 33/66 annul gamble) or you can take the safer bet of remove non-influence add influence and hope you don't get another mod that can't be targeted.

This, also the process can be repeated until successful if desired.

However, I wouldn't personally mess with it as those crafts are all very expensive. You're probably better off trying again. If those were elevated Splodey+Offering then this would be 1000% worth doing.

But as is you're looking at:
Remove Defense: 1-2ex
Suffix Lock: 2ex
Remove non-phys, add phys - 50c-1ex and only 50% chance to hit mana as it can just hit the craft.
Remove lightning - 1ex
or
Remove non influence add influence - 2-3ex and again, 50% chacne to succeed to get rid of phys reflect.

So yeah it's POSSIBLE but would be cheaper to just roll again and sell what you have made there. You can probably try again for like 6-7ex or so.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
tennoni написал:
"
ivressemb написал:

This, also the process can be repeated until successful if desired.

However, I wouldn't personally mess with it as those crafts are all very expensive. You're probably better off trying again. If those were elevated Splodey+Offering then this would be 1000% worth doing.

But as is you're looking at:
Remove Defense: 1-2ex
Suffix Lock: 2ex
Remove non-phys, add phys - 50c-1ex and only 50% chance to hit mana as it can just hit the craft.
Remove lightning - 1ex
or
Remove non influence add influence - 2-3ex and again, 50% chacne to succeed to get rid of phys reflect.

So yeah it's POSSIBLE but would be cheaper to just roll again and sell what you have made there. You can probably try again for like 6-7ex or so.

Another option would be to use Maven's orb :) A half-bricked item can become just what u need and even better, but its quite a gamble :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация