[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Bobby_Singer написал:

Another option would be to use Maven's orb :) A half-bricked item can become just what u need and even better, but its quite a gamble :)

Yeah you could do that too. Lock suffixes and maven. Expensive, but worth it if you succeed. ^^
Thank you for the advice everyone, that method of bettering the odds didn't even occur to me.

I ended up starting again from scratch, with much better results (2 annulable mods, ezpz).

If it doesn't sell in the meantime, I may actually attempt to elevate the semi-bricked once I get some currency back up, just for the gambling addict in me :D
Hey
i just crafted this item with awakaner's orb an i was wondering if there is any method to remove this rarity prefix without removing the other prefix ?
Hey
i just crafted this item with awakaner's orb an i was wondering if there is any method to remove this rarity prefix without removing the other prefix ?
"
KuroiShiffer написал:
Hey

Craft prefixes Cannot be changed and scour. This will remove Str + Int suffixes.

From there you will need harvest craft "Remove non influence, add influence" that'll strip the rarity and give you a random influence mod.

There are only 2 mods that can roll on prefix and cannot be removed via harvest.

1 is +1 max power charge...which is probably fine to get tbh.

The other is warcry AOE. That one is bad. Very very bad. XD

the rest can be removed with harvest or it'll roll a suffix.

Odds are highly in your favor though.

Going live in 20 minutes on twitch if you have any more questions too.

https://www.twitch.tv/gryphenprey
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 28 февр. 2021 г., 18:40:14
By using Detonate Dead, will you recommend to link with Hypothermia Support or Awakened Increased Area of Effect Support?
"
zoro513 написал:
By using Detonate Dead, will you recommend to link with Hypothermia Support or Awakened Increased Area of Effect Support?

I'm liking Woke AOE for...well AOE. I have plenty of damage so I wanted more clearspeed and that helps a bit. Hypo better for raw damage
Hello.. So far the Build is Really Amazing.. but i got a few problems with Life and Energyshield. Could you take a look at my current setup? and give me an advice on what to do next.

Currently trying to 6 link an Inpulsa

Also trying to farm money for Es Watchers eye.

https://pastebin.com/xpndPvCC
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
KuroiShiffer написал:
Hey

Craft prefixes Cannot be changed and scour. This will remove Str + Int suffixes.

From there you will need harvest craft "Remove non influence, add influence" that'll strip the rarity and give you a random influence mod.

There are only 2 mods that can roll on prefix and cannot be removed via harvest.

I was lucky and i got the Minion Life and crafted the rest need only to get a T1 life and divine-harvest other mods

Another question, what is the max perfect aps we'll need to get max effectiveness DPS ? It is 15.14 or there is other things i need to know ?
"
KuroiShiffer написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
KuroiShiffer написал:
Hey

I was lucky and i got the Minion Life and crafted the rest need only to get a T1 life and divine-harvest other mods

Another question, what is the max perfect aps we'll need to get max effectiveness DPS ? It is 15.14 or there is other things i need to know ?

Very nice!

15.14 is APS cap. You don't want to go higher than that unless you have 52% CDR (then the cap is 20.1) but that's not really needed.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация