[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

I got my Uber lab done and it did help a lot.
I still die way too often and can't pass lvl 92...

I invested a LOT of exalts and still can't make the build "click" like most of you are describing...

Can you guys look at my profile and tell me if there anything else I could work on?

I can run T16 but if I juice them too much, I die at least 1 or 2 times per map.

Any special bosses for the fragments (elder / shaper) and the conquerors / situs are just way out of my reach without losing all my exp.
Got Replica Duskdown and tried to switch critical strike support to hypothermia. But it seems I don't have enough crit chance... Is it because I'm using anger instead of zealotry? Is there any easy ways to rise my crit chance?
"
EC_Zarkas написал:
I got my Uber lab done and it did help a lot.
I still die way too often and can't pass lvl 92...

I invested a LOT of exalts and still can't make the build "click" like most of you are describing...

Can you guys look at my profile and tell me if there anything else I could work on?

I can run T16 but if I juice them too much, I die at least 1 or 2 times per map.

Any special bosses for the fragments (elder / shaper) and the conquerors / situs are just way out of my reach without losing all my exp.

Well, the biggest thing that I see is your chest needs work. 10% of Max Life as extra maximum energy shield is a big boost to your eHP.

Increased effect of offerings suffix will get you another 9%-ish spell block and ~150 life gain on block.

The next big issue is a lot simpler to fix and will help immensely...

Replace blade blast with a high level Immortal Call. Self casting this skill is very smooth due to it being an instant skill. We also generate tons of endurance charges very rapidly so it has a nice duration.

When doing certain fights like Enslaver or Phoenix, I would grab a Seeting Life Flask of Dousing to remove their ignites. Instant flask will remove all current ignites and not interrupt our flow because we self ignite so often. But especially with Enslaver that little trick makes the fight pretty trivial in my experience.

"
W0quit написал:
Got Replica Duskdown and tried to switch critical strike support to hypothermia. But it seems I don't have enough crit chance... Is it because I'm using anger instead of zealotry? Is there any easy ways to rise my crit chance?

Well your chest is pretty...bad. :P

Attack Crit on chest is almost a crit support gem in and of itself.

But beyond that you should have plenty of attack crit. Especially with Diamond flask active.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 2 марта 2021 г., 9:09:18
Gryph, any recommendation regarding the (extra) anoint on unique boots?
Последняя редакция: joint77. Время: 2 марта 2021 г., 14:57:56
"
joint77 написал:
Gryph, any recommendation regarding the (extra) anoint on unique boots?

If you are referring to the Stampede, I think the best annoint is Corruption to double your chaos res.
You hit the cap with only 38%.
"
W0quit написал:

Depends what you need.

Need HP? Constitution.
Need Mana Reserve? Charisma
Damage? Heart of Flame or Command of Steel
Want phys damage reduction? Vigour or Stamina for +1 Endurance Charge
So on late game item priorities, where does a replica duskdawn fit?
Should you work on getting a double curse chest and a flammability ring, and duskdawn should be last?
"
Mistwalker написал:
Should you work on getting a double curse chest and a flammability ring, and duskdawn should be last?

Yeah I'd put Duskdawn pretty low on the priority list as far as what to invest into. Chest+Ring are far more impactful right away.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Mistwalker написал:

Yeah I'd put Duskdawn pretty low on the priority list as far as what to invest into. Chest+Ring are far more impactful right away.

Well gryph i took your advice and got a curse chest and a flam ring (rings a wip) and i managed to get this off my second blueprint tonight in about 2 hours of work. I'm fookan stoked. Thanks again.
Hi Gryph, I am giving this a go in SSF. I've got everything but the Militant faith jewel and Duskdawn staff. I am pondering what to do about the staff since I have not managed to bink any of the other recommended staves either.

Could you get away using a hegemony era? It has okay-ish crit, but that's all it got too I suppose? Am I better of crafting one in your opinion?

I will start with Inpulsa, I got hunter and crusader bases with the right mods ready to go but need an orb, but Inpulsa should be okay for now right?

EDIT: Nevermind, got Disintegrator from UE today so will use that until I can hopefully get a duskdawn.
Последняя редакция: enyaisrave. Время: 5 марта 2021 г., 10:12:06

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация