[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

I'm a pretty new player, will this build be okay in maps to farm some currency for gear before heading to sanctum or is it too squishy?
Hello,

so im around 80 divs into the build but I cant get it to work properly. Im still lacking a lot of dps, maybe im missing some important upgrade? This is my first league so its kinda hard for me to notice what I should do. Id appreciate if you could look into it.

https://pobb.in/BP6nYyR9gK7S
"
0hl4l4 написал:
Hi! I'm doing this build with mixed end game and final upgrades from gear section. My question would be, is it better to do Magnate belt Hatred or Non enchanted Coward's Legacy. And also, if I Magnate belt Hatred, should I unspec Pain Attunement?

Pain attunement is the highest damage version. This requires a Coward's legacy and 150 curse effect reduction.
-30 you get from pantheon
-62.5 from consecrated ground with Devotion allocated
-30 from belt enchant
Then you can finish it off with a ring suffix, jewel suffix, tattoos or any combination of the aforementioned.
"
Raykyre написал:
Finally reached 2000 ranking on my ToTA character and the aim was that, and to make some money for this character. Achieved!

Loving it again (played many leagues ago, still my favorite character).

In your opinions, what league mechanics are best suited to this build?
Looking to completely redo my atlas passives and interested in other SWT enjoyers views!

I use it to play sanctum 1 handed and red altar+harvest farming. I prefer guaranteed returns. It's also being used for high level TOTA by some mates of mine (not my cup of tea)
"
H3llssc0pe написал:
Put 20d into the character. Feels like crap. I am about 12mil DPS per totem but I die if anything even looks at me, constantly dying to flicker striking mobs in sanctum, I don't do enough cold damage to freeze things, and I can't kill ilvl 83 sanctum mobs fast at all. Feels bad. I guess I need to go back to my Boneshatter jug and just farm money to play hexblast.

Guess so.
"
H3llssc0pe написал:
"
Kibbelköbbel написал:
"
H3llssc0pe написал:
Put 20d into the character. Feels like crap. I am about 12mil DPS per totem but I die if anything even looks at me, constantly dying to flicker striking mobs in sanctum, I don't do enough cold damage to freeze things, and I can't kill ilvl 83 sanctum mobs fast at all. Feels bad. I guess I need to go back to my Boneshatter jug and just farm money to play hexblast.

The build does not work with 20d imo.

200d works just fine, clears everything gigafast and is safe due to you being able to be outside of the range of everything.

If I could farm 200d I wouldn't be playing this build LOL

Interesting as I league start to current gear farmed in sanctum. Guess it's a skill issue.
"
Morsing1986 написал:
Coward's Legacy

What is it I am missing, why is it good for this build to count as low life ?

plzzz help me understand it...

the same with MoM, does not make sense for me?

Low life allows for pain attunement.

MOM increases hit points (combined with EB) and takes care of all of our resource costs.
"
RenanMMz написал:
Is the enemy low on life? Check
Seconds of chill on enemy: 30
Seconds of freeze on enemy: 30
Is the enemy shocked? Check
Effect of shock: 8
Is the enemy unnerved? Check
All flasks up: Check

Yes, that is the configuration screen, thanks for sharing!
"
Kedalb написал:
I'm a pretty new player, will this build be okay in maps to farm some currency for gear before heading to sanctum or is it too squishy?

It can go straight to sanctum. Just don't go straight to i83 sanctum picking up every bad affliction known to man then blame the build.
"
RageOFight написал:
Hello,

so im around 80 divs into the build but I cant get it to work properly. Im still lacking a lot of dps, maybe im missing some important upgrade? This is my first league so its kinda hard for me to notice what I should do. Id appreciate if you could look into it.

https://pobb.in/BP6nYyR9gK7S

no problem!

You are getting the party started around 45M DPS right (more conditionally) now which is absolutely nothing to sneeze at.

https://pobb.in/8C9bWEpz4t0H

You have some gear up grades on the near horizon for sure. Grand spectrums will shore up your critical strike issues and add quite a bit more damage.

Defensively is where I would be alarmed.

Your curse effect is 47.5% which is enough to make you a 1 shot for some mobs. -Upgrade Soul of Yugul on your pantheon and take tattoos to help.

Your resists are not maxed which will require some gear shuffling. Easiest is to upgrade gloves. You can full convert to cold with gloves mods. While saving for this, you can put your totem in a green socket.

And finally more levels = more skill points!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация