[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

"
FucciniPepperoni написал:
what a based build, i did like 30% upgrades and im enjoying it a lot, gotta work on survivability but overall its very satisfying and as a totem lover i like it very much <3

one question tho, can you really sustain rf without life regen on your items and i mean sustain just to not getting hp and es locked after getting 1 hit?

Without the regen on items my net regen is about 360/s. Not what I would call comfortable at all. This is also why I didn't put vaal RF in. That said, this pushes us into the "1 tap any non-uber boss" range and is a worthy inclusion as a result.
Hi! I'm doing this build with mixed end game and final upgrades from gear section. My question would be, is it better to do Magnate belt Hatred or Non enchanted Coward's Legacy. And also, if I Magnate belt Hatred, should I unspec Pain Attunement?
Finally reached 2000 ranking on my ToTA character and the aim was that, and to make some money for this character. Achieved!

Loving it again (played many leagues ago, still my favorite character).

In your opinions, what league mechanics are best suited to this build?
Looking to completely redo my atlas passives and interested in other SWT enjoyers views!

Последняя редакция: Raykyre. Время: 15 сент. 2023 г., 11:29:54
Put 20d into the character. Feels like crap. I am about 12mil DPS per totem but I die if anything even looks at me, constantly dying to flicker striking mobs in sanctum, I don't do enough cold damage to freeze things, and I can't kill ilvl 83 sanctum mobs fast at all. Feels bad. I guess I need to go back to my Boneshatter jug and just farm money to play hexblast.
"
H3llssc0pe написал:
Put 20d into the character. Feels like crap. I am about 12mil DPS per totem but I die if anything even looks at me, constantly dying to flicker striking mobs in sanctum, I don't do enough cold damage to freeze things, and I can't kill ilvl 83 sanctum mobs fast at all. Feels bad. I guess I need to go back to my Boneshatter jug and just farm money to play hexblast.

The build does not work with 20d imo.

200d works just fine, clears everything gigafast and is safe due to you being able to be outside of the range of everything.
"
Kibbelköbbel написал:
"
H3llssc0pe написал:

The build does not work with 20d imo.

200d works just fine, clears everything gigafast and is safe due to you being able to be outside of the range of everything.

If I could farm 200d I wouldn't be playing this build LOL
"
H3llssc0pe написал:

For mapping this build isnt good but for sanctum it's damn good divine printer. Basically farmed 45 screaming invitation worth of currency to get Ashes of Stars in a sanctum in two days, dont recommend it though. :D

Tip definitely use RF, it's a massive damage buff to help you phase Lycia cuz that red shit is wacky sometimes.
Coward's Legacy

What is it I am missing, why is it good for this build to count as low life ?
Coward's Legacy

What is it I am missing, why is it good for this build to count as low life ?

plzzz help me understand it...

the same with MoM, does not make sense for me?
Последняя редакция: Morsing1986. Время: 18 сент. 2023 г., 8:25:22
Is the enemy low on life? Check
Seconds of chill on enemy: 30
Seconds of freeze on enemy: 30
Is the enemy shocked? Check
Effect of shock: 8
Is the enemy unnerved? Check
All flasks up: Check

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация